It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Admire Jesus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
This same prophet knows as Jesus who is capable of using his Spiritual Gifts has failed to tend to his sheep (which personally I find an insult as I am not one to follow others over a cliff) and Christians justify that by effectively saying 'wait it out' is just not good enough for an apparent God capable of anything.

People like Joyce Myer actually think its good for people to fear and apparent loving God where inducing fear is a form of control. A controlling egotistical prophet who cons people into thinking he is a God through Gifts of The Spirit which without he would be a normal man will go unnoticed to me.

I agree.

Children of a false god, the energies of which stem from only basically spiritual discarnate communities on the Fourth Plane in the traditional Seven Plane paradigm.

As I stated before...

Compassion dictates evolution.

A "god" who has no compassion and no moral responsibility to at least use his ecclesiastical authority to excommunicate the many Christian priests, ministers, and nuns who have sexually molested and some cases RAPED thousands of innocent children around the world, indicates that Jesus is compassion-challenged as well as morally-challenged. A major indication in itself that he was only an angel prophet

Then there is the issue of the long-awaited "second coming." Many have been led to believe that Jesus is to arrive, some think with a spiritual army of some kind, and rule this world for a thousand years.

Well guys and gals, where is the BIG GUY?

His no-show also indicates that he was only an angel prophet, not the Son of God and not a lesser god either.

The power of Jesus is not the power of God or a lesser god, but discarnate communities of Christian angels. That's the problem. As a rule, angels in Group Entities are not powerful enough to manifest the kind of major miracles needed to prove to the incarnate population that Jesus is God or at least a lesser god of compassion. The angel collectives can only do little miracles. None of which are convincing as they are duplicated in other traditional religions by the other respective discarnate communities of angels.

Whenever I see a Christian faith healer at work, I generally perceive an abundance of yellow discarnate energies around him or her.

The yellow-energy angel collectives representative of "Jesus" thereby have an energy crisis on their hands. All they can do is manifest their small miracles and hope that is enough to keep Christendom from continuing to fall apart on a global scale, while pushing their god icon.

Pedophilia among the Christian clergy only serves to accelerate the process of deterioration and indifference to the false god called Jesus.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by JesusisTruth

There is a such thing as a holy fear. Not fear governemnt gives you but a respectful fear.

I do not think there is such a thing as respectful fear, but i do believe that sometimes fear is there for a reason, so that we can work through it, face it, and perhaps grow because of it.

But i would not call it Respectful fear.

I feared my father growing up and respected his discipline, but get this, my mom was opposite and gave us everything we wanted. We walked ALL over her and took advantage because she didn't chastise us correctly.

Although your mother may have contributed to the way you responded to her in general, you can not blame her for you taking advantage. You have to take responsibility for your own actions.

It seems she was the one with open arms, and a open heart, spoiled you, and you just stated you walked all over her, then blamed her because she showed lack of discipline?

My, My.

We didn't respect her, but dad we did.

There is a difference between not respecting your mother, and walking all over her.

I understand what you are saying, that you respect your father because he showed discipline, but you have to account for your actions too, even if your parents influenced you.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

No fear is a form of respect.

To induce fear onto anyone is a demonstration of authority and control and lets add a touch of ego to that also

There is a such thing as a holy fear. Not fear governemnt gives you but a respectful fear.

Fear as Darcon excellently put is there for us to learn by to overcome or even sometimes to challenge us in learning what we can achieve. Jesus will not gain my respect by trying to make me fear him or any other Religious sect nor will anyone trying to induce fear into me either.

If Jesus was so 'holier than thou' he would take the time and understand people and connect with them on common ground. Not put fear in them, and act so unbelievable egotistical to try and win people over and convince them to believe in his cause.

I feared my father growing up and respected his discipline, but get this, my mom was opposite and gave us everything we wanted. We walked ALL over her and took advantage because she didn't chastise us correctly.

I do not profess to know your mother but from the response you gave she sounds like a loving, caring and generous person who loves her family. Blaming her for you being heartless enough to take advantage of her is not only sickening but seriously wrong.

If you are so against how your mother is than you should have no hesitation in giving back everything she gave you..... oh how the tables turn

Openly declaring publicly that your mothers generosity and love is a fault of hers which you are heartless enough to take advantage of as you profess makes me seriously consider the ignore button

NOTE: I want to make clear that I dont profess to know you as a whole person just incase it may seem I am indicating that. I am replying to a single facet of you which has come through on your approach to your mother.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Awesome reply Darcon and I absolutely agree with everything you have said regarding 'that poster' as it is not only sickening but disturbing to hear someone have no respect for love and generosity by taking advantage of it....as demonstrated,

lol already gave you a star...... oh here is a dancing banana..... look at him go LOL

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

He Drak,

Well i do not know this person, and i can not really judge her/him from the one post, but it is odd. My mother is very caring, and she usually spoils me, and i still respect her as my mother.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join