It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35 Jihad Terroist camps in America on Fox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalIgnoramus
If you simply click on "Share" the site will provide you with the stand-alone link:

Homegrown Jihad

Enjoy!

Thanks! The links work now!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by ADVISOR
FOX thinks this is news, I'm sorry folks if it is for you too. But there are maps showing which states have terrorists in them, by the cells group. These are from 02 03, notice if you look them over it almost looks like they have their own areas.

Terror map

Actually, not quite. In the website map referenced by the video my state, South Carolina, caught my attention for obvious reasons. In your map it's not even listed. These are updated maps more than likely. Even if they were old maps, which I don't think they are, I'm grateful for the post. I hadn't seen this before.

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

I think these are all different one's than listed.
Those maps are cells and groups. The Fox story is actual working training camps. We can't do much about a group or a cell, but if they are training like in the video's, it's time to put a stop to it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by bobbylove321

Reach Higher. Try the owners of the Federal Res. Bank and the Bank of London.

This whole thing, just stinks of Govt. setup.

How the heck would they be able to have guns legally anyways unless they are full US citizens?

I guess if you have a green card, you can buy guns in this country.
I don't think that is right.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
These compounds are real, and they are here to the determent of our country. I believe, 100%, that a person has the right to chose any religion, but when your choice infringes on my right to life I now have a huge problem with you. This group, Muslims of America, also known as Jaaat ul-Fuqra is responsible for multiple fire bombings and murders. Take the FOX News report however you want but this is a real threat to our security as a whole.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of the term, "Jesus Camps", well these are them live and in living colour. Preparing the youth for an alledged "Holy War" that the right and the media has been perpritrating.

al Qaida attempted to get the ok for a Holy War but according to the Kabul Confrenece of 1996 no such conflict was authourized.

We are not in a global "Jihad" or "Holy War' but a war on peaceful, freethinking people.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The one how bows to the Saudi Prince will be opening a Jihad training camp near you. Obama will encourage ACORN to open one in every major inner city. Thanks God for guns because we will be using them very soon in places like this.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
We, under no circumstance are to use violence as that will create more problems then it will solve.

Use your head, common sense and logic people before we lose everything that we've fought for thus far.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join