It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35 Jihad Terroist camps in America on Fox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
On Hannity on the Fox News Network

Right here in America! Is our Govt. just gone insane or what?

[www.foxnews.com... 932781b14d6587b08d851]Fox video[/url]

actforamerica.org

www.newenglishreview.org...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by j2000]

[edit on 16-2-2009 by j2000]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by j2000]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't find the video on a stand alone. It was just on the air.
If you go to the show Hannity on the left it will be the first one.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is outrageous. What are they really trying to accomplish by doing this? These men fall into the same category as "militias" as far as the government is concerned. This is very disturbing to say the least.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i call bs. a biased organization christianaction goes upon a spree, pointing fingers. on the guy who supposedly had daniel pearl beheaded (which was said was a CIA psy ops) and then they get these guys on fox. all this is to cause a precedent to take down militias in the SCOTUS.

and/or to set up the next false flag. you want to bet this leader guy has CIA backing? if he and his group was a real threat, they'd have been shut down. unless they have big time backers. my two cents

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

Agreed....

There's always a master behind the puppet. Especially since this is gaining media attention right now...at a vulnerable time for the country.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Can someone else link the video please.. I can't find it.

second line because I want a second line

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
i call bs. a biased organization christianaction goes upon a spree, pointing fingers. on the guy who supposedly had daniel pearl beheaded (which was said was a CIA psy ops) and then they get these guys on fox. all this is to cause a precedent to take down militias in the SCOTUS.

and/or to set up the next false flag. you want to bet this leader guy has CIA backing? if he and his group was a real threat, they'd have been shut down. unless they have big time backers. my two cents

I would say that your 'right on ' opinion is worth considerably more then two cents.
I am continually amazed at the gullibility of most Americans. They will listen to this rubbish but dare not go to the Thomas Library to read about HR-1955 “Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007”. I'm sorry Grand ma but you are now considered 'A Person of Interest ' But why ? Well Grand ma it's pretty simple. Our Congress Whores are turning into fascists.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It's like when Henry Lee Oswald said "I'm just a patsy". The "threat" is from the within not from the outside.

The real threat against this country and the world is Dick Cheney, Clintons, Bush, Rockefeller, etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
[www.foxnews.com... 932781b14d6587b08d851]/www.foxnews.com/[/url]

You still have to go to the second movie. Or just fast forward thru the one with Buris.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Reach Higher. Try the owners of the Federal Res. Bank and the Bank of London.

This whole thing, just stinks of Govt. setup.

How the heck would they be able to have guns legally anyways unless they are full US citizens?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is the warning that came before 9/11. This is not fear mongering since Bush and co are not in office. This is real. Every president since GW1 has been tested in his first year in office.

There are training camps that are actively operating inside US Soil and many are sheltered as "religious retreats" and no one since 9/11 wants to profile Islam or any of it;t's followers. To make it clear, I see this as Radical Islam just as the Hard Line Christians have those that bomb clinics. However, the evidence is there. There have been plenty of arrests. Interstate arrests included with individuals accused and convicted on conspiracy in multiple states.

If our current government does not do something now, we will see something that will make 9/11 look like a bad opening act at a concert. Hurt a little but you lived through it.

My fear is, that when this happens, it will be tied to Iran which will give Israel reason to attack and with war comes....profits folks. Lets employ everyone at a straight wage and share the wealth. Don't let the rich get any richer because then they can buy your power....man, sounds like Germany circa 37...but, you wanted Change.

Seriously though, this is what the 9/11 commission said we should have had prior to 9/11 so why is this not in the MSM?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I think they are real alright. Fox did have it in Prime Time on Hannity.
It really was shocking and I got really pissed at the same time.
But, after reading some of the stories on those sites of the crap that they are pulling and how they are effecting the small towns around them, it just stinks of CIA or whatever involvment.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
if this is true...even being a liberal... this crap has to be taken down, and taken down hard. this is about our country being slowly infiltrated by these barbaric mongrols. i like to complain about the rednecks being knuckle-dragging buffoons, but this is OUR country, and at the end of the day, i know i can still have a beer with a redneck, and go home to my family without worrying about being attacked. and i don't care how wussy you think we liberals are, we know smith and wesson quite well. and if we do team up, just don't spill my beringer chenin blanc wine if i have a glass of it in my hand

[edit on 17-2-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

Definately some interesting reading material on the short list of why they hate us and everyone else...thx for the article link! If those actually were training camps they would/should have been shut down by now. I still cant get over some of the reasons on why they hate us...we can't all be right, someone has it all wrong. We're all nuts in our own special way.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Please Google Islamberg, New York and choose the right/left site you want. This is the man linked to Daniel Pearl. I always thought Pearl was linked to the CIA as accused.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you simply click on "Share" the site will provide you with the stand-alone link:

Homegrown Jihad

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
another thread about the same story

www.abovetopsecre...

quite a difference in the comments on both of these threads

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
FOX thinks this is news, I'm sorry folks if it is for you too. But there are maps showing which states have terrorists in them, by the cells group. These are from 02 03, notice if you look them over it almost looks like they have their own areas.

Terror map

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
FOX thinks this is news, I'm sorry folks if it is for you too. But there are maps showing which states have terrorists in them, by the cells group. These are from 02 03, notice if you look them over it almost looks like they have their own areas.

Terror map

Actually, not quite. In the website map referenced by the video my state, South Carolina, caught my attention for obvious reasons. In your map it's not even listed. These are updated maps more than likely. Even if they were old maps, which I don't think they are, I'm grateful for the post. I hadn't seen this before.

[edit on 17/2/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
our gov't agencies, CIA/FBI and homeland security, counter terrorism units, etc ... all are behaving as they did prior to the 9-11 coordinated attack.

our career minded, security professionals, are allowing these cells
to operate and conduct business freely...
because they have such swelled egos, they think the cells of foreigners
cannot outsmart them at the FBI/CIA/etc.

homeland security, or whomever is in charge, is once again deluding
themselves that the intelligence operations can keep a hands off policy
and track the various members and their connections & dealings with
other people & places.
We know the result of their last hubris.. it was 911

[edit on 17-2-2009 by St Udio]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join