It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw an ad about the NAU: ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ok so i just watched an ad on tv about a june 1st, 2009 campaign releasing info about the western hemisphere travel initiative. (WHTI)

the id cards on the ad had america on the top of the card, and had several others that were similar in design but country specific. they showed a highlighted map of mexico, canada and US bunched up in the ad as "partners".

have you see the ad? tonight was the first for me. feb 16, 2009.
what are your thoughts!?

[edit on 2/16/2009 by zooplancton]

[edit on 2/16/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have seen it...I kind of though NAU when I saw it..but I find it to be just an add to travel easier in the Western Hemisphere. Could it be an underlying theme for just the beginning of the NAU? Maybe...so

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yup, as stated by antmax I too have seen this commerical. It does seem to be something to make tourism I suppose more internalized for North America. But of course this would be more adhering to the open borders crap tptb are pushing. This would no doubt be one of those tactics to warm up the people to the idea of "We already do this, so why don't just do this and make it official?"

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
i recorded the ad, when i get home from LA at the end of the week, i'll post the video footage to you tube and oink it up here.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
I have seen it...I kind of though NAU when I saw it..but I find it to be just an add to travel easier in the Western Hemisphere. Could it be an underlying theme for just the beginning of the NAU? Maybe...so

exactly. interesting how they highlight the 3 countries. a good way to seed the brain for an upcoming potential shift in union, or rather a way to get the people 'used' to the idea.

the WHTI ad

and here,
for the North American Union

[edit on 2/28/2009 by zooplancton]

new topics

top topics

join