It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Chakra Tones Meditation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
PODcast:

Chakra Tones Meditation

CHAKRA TONES!

I put my little description as a second post as it appears to have taken up a huge section on the podcast page!

I'd like to say thanks to SkyFloating for telling me how the hell to get started making stuff like this.

length: 02:06
file: atsppod_3219.mp3
size: 1972k
feed: atsp

[edit on 16-2-2009 by CavemanDD]

[edit on 17-2-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Alright I finaly got around to making a proper version of this. I've been using a different version for myself and its of poor quality. But it still works wonders. I also decided to make it more interesting then a straight tone.

I swear by this. Its so powerful that just by working on it I feel like singing right now, my chakras are nice and open.

It's also in the pitch of 432 Hz vs the standard tuning of 440 - 441 Hz.

Why? I read an ATS post a while back about the conspiracy to de-tune music, no doubt as a way to scramble our energies.

I guess 432 is one of the original greek modes as well someone told me. I think it just generally sounds more right to me. I've been using it for about a year this way.

This is the perfect file to loop a couple times when you are just sitting in front of the computer, Its nice to take shower and get all relaxed and just come to the computer and throw this on. Its a good way to get into meditating when your not in the mood, so sometimes I'll start a meditation by listening to these chakra tones and often using the basic mantras along with it:

1st through 7th tone of the file,

Root = LAM
Sacral = VAM
Solar = RAM
Heart = YAM
Throat = HAM
Brow = OHM / AUHM / I've also read "SHAM"
Crown = I use OHMNG, sounds like UMNNNGGGG

And again if you're curious the actual tones are:

Root = C
Sacral = D
Solar = E
Heart = F
Throat = G
Brow = A
Crown = B

I made the file to these tones and then changed the pitch of the finished product. If you want the one of the original tuning, I will upload that as well as a reply to this podcast.

Or use whatever ones you prefer or have been taught. The combination of the mantra and the audio file helps you do the mantra in the right tone. As you do this you can really feel the vibrations resonating throughout your body and you can feel the chakra come alive.

You might want to loop it a couple more times just to visualize the colors, and to breathe/pull in energy to the corresponding chakra.

I also found this image interesting. Maybe you can work with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
PODcast:

Chakra Tones Meditation (reply 1)

I don't know why the reply didn't post. Mods please delete if there are 2 podcast replies of the same kind.

This podcast is the "standard" tuning version. For your preference.

length: 02:06
file: atsppod_3220.mp3
size: 1973k
feed:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Awesome podcast, thank you very much for this.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is so great. Very effective!
The ringing in my ears thought (extra loud in me), seems to change with
the last 3 tunes (throat, 3rd eyem, crown), like circling.... do you hear the
ringing?

Anyways,

THANK YOU!

[]´s
RP

[edit on 17-2-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this ! It's wonderfully freeing ! Forgive my ignorance but is there any way to loop this from the podcast or download to an iphone ?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.podtrac.com...

Try that.

At the top theres a link with all podcasts to download direct.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
And you guys are most welcome!

RobertPaulsim, yeah for sure you might get ringing, that would indicate an open throat, i've heard brow, which ever one you associate with hearing, i associate the throat with communications through sound and effectiveness to articulate thinking into language.

No doubt from the brow and crown you might get something.

When my crown is wide open its like I start talking to "myself".. I start to tap into my subconscious.

The brow, I see energy in more depth, its more.. uhh.. "sparkly".. and of course you might get visuals.

So its easy to notice the upper chakras, but the lower ones are just as easy to feel, just in a different way.

Can you sit down contently and patiently and not move, do you not feel you should probably move around and go for a walk, or go to work or something? Then your root's probably nice and open.

The sacral, do you feel like expressing your emotions, can you hold a conversation without being overly emotional or unemotional? Do you just feel secure and open about your feelings? Then your sacral is probably doing nice and fine. You can tell when they gain in intensity though if you try to open them further. I remember last summer my sacral was wide open and I had immense joy and I couldnt sleep. That's when I had the necessary energy and thought process to start helping people in more depth, letting go of material things, donating money, trying to help where i can etc. Its really beautiful to have that kind of awakening of sorts.

And well solar plexus, i dont really need to say much. Do you feel like an unstoppable force and that you can do anything? Ha, well you might be over confident, affecting your judgement, but having complete self confidence and feeling like you can tap into this well of personal power, and feeling motivatied is a good sign your solar plexus is opening.

The heart, not much to say there really, should be obvious if you have a big grin on your face.

Anyways..

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Thank you cavemanDD. Always interesting to hear your podcasts. I've only listened to this the once but immediately as I played it my heart chakra opened wide. It is really pulsating and flowing as i'm typing this. I guess I need to work on balancing my heart versus the other chakras as i do feel it a bit overactive at the moment. Great sounds Thank you.

Actually i can feel the effect move up into my third eye and crown now. I see some puple around my fingers. This is great but just a thought. Do you not need to shut down at some point? Is it good or bad for you to walk around with all your chakras wide open all the time?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well you should close them everyone says. I always found that hard to understand.. but heres my take..

Just imagine that your keeping all the energy in, closing it so it doesn't get it out, but the chakra is still holding this energy, it is still active.

I'll give you an example though.. say you were working on your brow and it was WIDE open, but you didnt open the other chakras.. you can actually feel like the energy isn't flowing beyond your neck or whatever happens to be closed.. if you don't open the rest and it flow freely and just let it be.. the next day you might have a headache, or neck ache. The body and chakras are one, the flow of blood seems to be related if it causes such blockages.

If you open them all so that they flow freely up and down, you can feel it, and you'll know it, it might take some time to be aware of it, perhaps not though.. and then if you close them down when your done with them. Your doin' fine then chakra wise.

I would say not to give any chakra special treatment, i used to do that.. i mean address the chakra as you plan to work on it, but I'd say its wise to make sure the rest are open, even if you intend to just focus on one chakra.. there are other advantages to it too, as the energy from the other chakras flows through the one your working on.

For example.. just communicating to you right now.. i'd have nothing to say if my other chakras were closed... we communicate wisdom, our ideas, our respect, our motivation, our words can often be emotionally powered (good or bad but it depends on the situation and if you can see through it or not when someone is being very emotional)..

Thats just an example. Why pick a favourite colour of the rainbow, they're all good! haha.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Thats just an example. Why pick a favourite colour of the rainbow, they're all good! haha.

haha
- I like that! You do come out with some statements that are true Gems from time to time

Again thank you for a wise reply.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Caveman, I wanna bump this up again, because I think this is really beautiful stuff and well worth a listen...really peaceful and uplifting. I just need to work out how to make a loop of this that's an hour long at least and I will be happy....

It's a really easy way for complete beginners to start to relate to how the chakras work and become aware of their energy and position in the body. Allow yourself to feel where the sounds are in your body, if you can, but in the same breath, son't worry if you can't...just enjoy. Definitely worth a go by anyone even remotely interested. Go Caveman!

Cait xxx

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Caveman,

Ever checked the Anodea Judith video, Illuminated chakras? Its
so beatifull...

[]´s
RP

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hmm, further research points to conflicting sources.

Some say the notes are sharp (like that pictures), others do not.

This one page is saying they are all like the way I did except the heart is an F sharp.

Can anyone shed some light on this since I can't synthesize sound by punching in exact frequencies.

EDITED: To add, the picture I listed above looks a little shifted. The colours look wrong. But hey... the site I found it on gave the same tuning I used. Most confusing. This is continued in my next reply. I wish I was a mod so I can clean my posts up better. They don't let you edit them after a while.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You know what? I know where these people are getting this from and this is totally why I made it to 432 Hz.

When you listen to it on standard tuning you can actually FEEL the sound higher then the supposed chakra location. Whats interesting is that I read a while ago that some sites said the chakras are actually located higher and I'm thinking, these people must be thinking that because of this sound confusion, i know it.

When I detune the file to 432 from 441, then it feels more right to me.

All the notes in my file are a little bit flat from standard tuning.. but that still doesnt explain why some sites think the heart is an F SHARP, not a flat.

I might have to draw in some outside opinion on this but who I do I go to?

Because if I find out my files are innaccurate I'm going to want to fix it and contact some moderators to remove this file.

EDIT:

You know what? More sites are telling me its the standard tuning I used, not this sharp stuff. I'll go with that. It works for my chakras, does it work for yours?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Really really cool! I'm zoning as listening - thanks for your time to make this ... any more I'd love to hear.

wZn

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Na just my podcast for astral projection.

I'm going to start making new stuff but I need some ideas. It would be nice to produce exact frequencies and stuff but I'm just using a keyboard and some digital instruments. I have a buddy who went to school for sound engineering, it would be nice to team up with him but he doesn't seem too interested.

Actually I've got an idea. One particular site mentioned using a combination of the notes in sequence to produce a specific result, like alleviating stress.

Maybe I'll just make some basic meditations too, we'll see.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just took a chakra test online and found out that my root chakra is not open enough. Apparently the rest are doing alright and I am not supposed to work on the crown until the root is fully opened.

I am just getting ready to listen to your recording. Thanks for this, Caveman. Through all I have been reading and researching in the past year, it's a bit sad that I didn't take care of my chakras first! Oh well, better late than never...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
only recently like within a month or so ago am i realizing the value in the root. I mean I still worked on it, but you know. Yeah so I have the same problem as you. I had a dream not too long ago where I saw all these bars like meters of a graph, and it showed like 100% for all my chakras and like next to nothing for my root so I took this as a sign of sorts to work on it.

"In the root lies the human potenial".. something i read recently and it kind of rang true to me... we can dream about things we want to do but the roof is how we get it done, its the manifestation itself I guess.

Hope this works for you.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
It's also in the pitch of 432 Hz vs the standard tuning of 440 - 441 Hz.

for more on 432 relation to music etc see

this thread

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join