It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: FX Dislocation In Process

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Thanks for the link.

So we are literally hanging on by the hairs of 8 companies.

So, correct me if I'm wrong here, but all of the worlds leaders are sitting here telling each other that this is going to work, just pump a few more trillion into the system and it will all come surging back, when in reality everybody is stuffing their pockets on the way out the door.

And, if it drops below 6000 their might be some hope, it drops to 5000 and there is no significant movement happens say within a month, that's it, were cooked, pack up move to the hills.

We probably wouldn't even see 1000 because if it continues its trend down after 5000, militaries are mobilizing and an invasion is coming because people want their money, and if they can't have that they want assets. And our wonderful leaders wouldn't strike a deal because very bad things would happen to them. They would rather cut bait and run and leave us here to fend for our own.

Just to add some humor, I guess I better start scrounging up some change to invest in Rosseta-Stone language software!

On a serious note though this is really bad, life as we know it is only being dragged along by 8 freaking companies.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
reply to post by DangerDeath

Well then...I guess that's what will happen..WAR? ..total annihilation I would say.

Let me contribute to the localized paranoia . . .

North Korea warns of war as Clinton heads for Seoul

SEOUL (Reuters) – North Korea said on Thursday it was ready for war with the South, just hours before U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was set to arrive in Seoul for talks on defusing the North's military threat.

North Korea has repeatedly threatened in recent weeks to reduce the South to ashes. Pyongyang is thought to be readying its longest-range missile for launch in what analysts say is a bid to grab the new U.S. administration's attention and pressure Seoul to ease up on its hard line.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Can I just say sorry

You had the choice of taking the Blue Pill

I don't think understanding will help your sleep patterns for a while, but eventually you do learn to just sit back and watch and try to keep as many assets as possible along the way.

Love your kin and neighbors a little more and a lot better

And growing your own food is always a good personal hedge against hard times!!

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

LOL stander

N & S Korea go through this on a regular basis.

Now if they actually had missiles that could hit a target and were more destructive than giant fire crackers the world would worry.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Some 15 years ago I wanted to believe that tptb knew what they were doing. It doesn't take too much to understand the basics. But then I realized their concentration falters.

The bigger the system is, it is more likely it will develop tumors. Big central brain system turns into ganglion system. The war occurs within the system, and then someone may (or may not) be strong enough to curb the system, to introduce DISCIPLINE.

I think this is what is lacking today, and it is probably too late to do this.
Clinton's administration wanted to pose as the World's Policeman. They intervened in former Yugoslavia. The result? The USA itself got infected with Milosevic syndrome. Just compare the situation: pyramidal banks (like in Serbia at that time). Fall apart of Yugoslavia - each republic stealing from federal reserves in anticipation of falling apart. Gang wars everywhere, especially in Bosnia, a multinational entity, and all that packed in appropriate packages of "nationalism", "religion", "local patriotism", etc.

Just look at what happens in the USA with more and more declarations of "independence" from various states. We all focus on what Obama or Putin are doing and totally neglect that regions have their own politicians with their own agendas and motives. Better to be a king in a small village, than a gofer in a big city.

The system has lost cohesion. It is a fact. Ammunition is the most scarce good in retail shops right now. Guess why?

Most people will refuse to believe in this, but...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I don't regret my choice in taking the red pill. Information is king.

Well I know one thing if things have to go down in America I'm awfully gracious for the 2nd amendment.

Where I'm at I'd have to fight my way out to greener pastures. So I would most likely end up staying here and aligning with the military to help fight off the invasion. I have a college degree so there is a slight chance I could end up as an officer. I doubt it though, but I would still fight. We will deal with the political structure later. If I make it.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Oh for sure. The reaction of the arms market is not because people fear an assault weapons ban. I'd say 99% of firearm owners that go through the proper channels to buy their weapons know that Obama would not touch the second amendment until he gets his supreme's in power.

The reaction is really a move of getting ready for survival and war. I remember watching Obama's first press conference after he was elected and had his first national security briefing and he looked like his mom back handed him with a very grim reality.

As for the actual functioning of the system I think that they were trying to fly in the face or history. I think they thought that all this technology would enable them to actually do what hasn't ever been done which is world domination.

To many evil people with their own motives for anything like that to work.

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
reply to post by stander

LOL stander

N & S Korea go through this on a regular basis.

The threat to reduce South Korea to ashes apparently exclude the local traders:
www.kse.or.kr...
No panic there.

But what if the South Korean military incompetence manages to set the Bretton Woods on fire instead?

I'm prepared. I got my spoon and bowl ready.

Minestrone or clam chowder?
Clam chowder. Thanks, sweetie.
Next in line!

[edit on 2/19/2009 by stander]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I know from ATS what is the initial reaction. I'll get a gun and sit at my home and shoot anyone who tries to break into my house.

But this is not how things happen. I bet there are large purchases of weapons everywhere, regions, municipalities. When tshtf they will organize people and arm them. Local militias will become reality (to defend from bandits and/or constitution offenders likely).

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A 4 day week has me all backasswards

Today NOT Tomorrow is OpEx (grr it's already Thursday)- it will be very interesting to see what happens in the commodities market.

Your source may have been a bit more alert than I have been tonight

Edit: I need sleep!!!!

[edit on 2/19/09 by redhatty]

I really Need Sleep!

[edit on 2/19/09 by redhatty]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

If it really does go down like that, which unfortunately that is what I see happening, I already know what it is going to be, and all I know is that I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side. I know I'll be on the right side, but everybody else well I wouldn't want to be them.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I havent been able to find cheap .223 in awhile =(
Just ignore North and South Korea... Until something actually happens we dont need to worry about war between those two countries.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

What would be good news and bad news for the commodities?

- lesson for today this is a second line.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Redhatty, thanks for clearing my mind, I had missed many points indeed.

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by antmax21

Places like Afghanistan (where opium is produced in large quantities) are the main battleground.

I badly fear (paranoïa?) the 50% increased military presence in Afghanistan just decided (killing the poorest peasants in the world, "yes we can !") is meant for that next war,

but that it is not scheduled to take place in afghanistan,

but in pakistan

therefore opening the path for the use of nukes...

[edit on 19-2-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
Redhatty, thanks for clearing my mind, I had missed many points indeed.

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by antmax21

Places like Afghanistan (where opium is produced in large quantities) are the main battleground.

I actually believe the 50% increased military presence in Afghanistan just decided (killing the poorest peasants in the world, "yes we can !") is meant for that next war,

but that it is not scheduled to take place in afghanistan,

but in pakistan

therefore opening the path for the use of nukes...

I think you are onto something.

The prior president who worked with the US to some degree was
pushed from power by the Islamists.

Now that they have pictures of a CIA drone base on paki soil,
there is likely to be an uprising in Pakistan to attack the drone
base at a minimum, and maybe more as you suggest.

Our only hope is if India drops the hammer from the other
direction and we do a vise move on them.

I do not seek this war, and wish it coul dbe averted, but Pakistan
just recently gave sanctuary to most of the Taliban in one area.

Look for a huge attack on this area soon.

Also a strong US fleet presence offshore at the same time would
point to a 3 front war for pakistan.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 19-2-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This got me thinking. Last week , Listening on Shortwave Radio to Beijing . I believe on Thursday feb-12. It was reported that Japan markets or economy is about to collapse “to the ground” . The reporter went on about how to much money was printed to the tune of 24 billion or trillion in Japan . I’m not sure about the amount. It was a really dire report about the banking system about to collapse in Japan and how the selling off would start soon. I don’t know what they’re selling off though or who is selling. Then it went on and mention India, Vietnam, and some other Asian countries on how they were tied to Japan.

I head this on short wave radio. The radio station reports mostly on Hong Kong financial markets , and Asian markets. Now to include U.S financial markets . This station is broadcasting from Beijing. It’s a real popular station if you’re in the financial and business markets in Asia . It broadcasts in English at certain times. Also there is another station in Hong Kong that was also reporting this about Japan.

You will find allot what’s going on in The U.S financial markets and the financial crises worldwide. from outside U.S.A that the MSM never reports and the internet never picks up on. I must say these reports from overseas business radio station are getting very dire by the day. Get a good shortwave radio listen in. you might fall off you chair.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Our only hope is if India drops the hammer from the other
direction and we do a vise move on them.

well,
that's exactly what would trigger a nuke conflict.

In desperate situation, retaliation would be also desperate.
And where would pakistan retaliate ? US are too far, even Israel would be too far... what is left ? a big city of an India that would have taken part in the conflict.

Our only hope is that Indian government stand fiercely for peace, opposing frontly the zionists.
but i'm not too optimistic, especially as the newspaper here (I'm a foreigner in India) are full on the # terror war propaganda.

PS edit: ISI is a very powerful entity, they are pakistan, forget the governments, they are above, and not to be underestimated. They have been created by CIA after all.
What are their ties today, are these two still full business partners (in which case this all Taliban thing is still and solely a big stage for our entertainement) ? this I really wonder...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
was watching the finance markets numbers,

it's looking so green !?

and $ is still climbing,
and gold is down

and there is this platinum : -2.73% today

-> if i had money in that non-sense speculative game, i'd remembered that swiss economist banker mentioning platinum as the most pertinent commodity to be used as new reference in the necessary new coming IMS, and then i'd watch for the better moment to put all in it. anybody to ask reinhardt if that would be wise to get prepared now for the next recoin ?

Russia 540.97 16.71 3.19% 14:01
Hungary 10762.49 409.09 3.95% 11:47
Austria 1522.19 40.82 2.76% 11:47
Poland 21998.05 677.22 3.18% 11:46
Czech 653.50 25.00 3.98% 11:42

how is that possible ? what kind of manipulation is happening here ?
it makes me think about this re-animator 4 movie,
filling adrenaline into dead bodies

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My best guess is: most of what we get to see is pure simulation and pretense.
It works in most situations.
Pretend you're ill, you'll get attention.
Pretend you're oppressed, you'll get intervention.
Pretend you're bankrupt, you'll get bailed out.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Goldman Sachs Ends Bets Polish Zloty, Czech Koruna Will Decline Further
www.bloomberg.com...

Polish Stocks, Zloty Lead Rally in East Europe Markets on Government Help
www.bloomberg.com...

Russian International Reserves Rise After Bank Buys Currency to Tame Ruble
www.bloomberg.com...

Bank of Japan to Buy $11 Billion in Corporate Bonds to Ease Credit Squeeze
www.bloomberg.com...

Japan Default Risk Falls as Central Bank Plans to Purchase Corporate Bonds
www.bloomberg.com...

BTW: Anyone here ever see "The Postman" with Kevin Costner...

In the year 2013 civilization has all but destroyed itself. After a war that decimated the government and most of the population of the United States (possibly the world) people struggle to survive against starvation and rogue groups of armed men. One such group is called the Holnists. This group is bigger than any other and their leader, General Bethlehem, has delusions of ruling the country. A drifter is captured by the group and forced to join. He escapes at the first chance and happens on a mail jeep with a skeleton in it. The skeleton is wearing a postal uniform and the drifter takes it to keep him warm. He also finds a mailbag and starts conning people with old letters. The hope he sees in the people he delivers to changes his plans and he decides that he must help bring the Holnists down.

[edit on 2/19/2009 by Hx3_1963]

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join