It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RED ALERT: FX Dislocation In Process

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

I read Japan put in $100B last week?

Wonder what IMF balance sheet looks like? The Fed's?

[edit on 2/17/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Czech just hit -6.0...

We may very well watch some fireworks at the NYSE this morning...

wowza...

edit: 6.11 in the amount of time it took to post... its dropping fast...

[edit on 17-2-2009 by nj2day]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Appreciate the breakdown. If this is true, then we have to look at the why, as much as the who. Clearly, at least to me, this would be a power play. Someone wants to change things, in a drastic fashion, and worldwide. No surprise to me, and while I might not be able to name all the players (though I could name one...), I could easily name the real power behind this. If, of course, this is a big more, and not just a market issue resulting from various causes.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Thank you Infinite. There are still some on here that just don't get it. There is a plan in order and it has little to do with money. There are mechanisms in place working towards unification. The answers are out there if one has the wisdom and wants to expend the effort.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

I could easily name the real power behind this

You talking about Zbiggy?

He sure don't like Russia!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
So is this the test that Biden and Colin spoke about?

Whatever it is I feel something is cooking.....as I guess everyone is. I will keep my ear to the ground....

Good question! Is the 17'th not the date Obama threatened something bad would happen? Sounds suspiciously like foreknowledge to me. How would one know of such a thing if not involved?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Anyone else watching the Czech death spiral?

They're losing value fast... We might have a default inbound...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
In order for the Euro to operate successfully and cope during this crisis, Europe needs a single nation under a single monetary policy.

It's inevitable.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I don't think it's out of control. They wanted a total collapse to bring the solution, world government to save the day. The only way that all countries accept it is if all countries suffer from the crisis.

Anyway, this was planned.

Depends who's control you're talking about. Out of *our* control? Maybe. Out of *their* control? It depends who you include in *them.* I'm not determined anybody is in full control at this point, but who knows?

Back on topic. World Government to save whos day? Yours? I'm sorry you feel that way, but please speak for yourself. World Government isn't on the top of my (or many other peoples') priority list, nor is it saving anything at the moment.

Based on your very last sentense, you'd have no problem watching entire countries suffer as long as a certain agenda is reached. If this is the case, then you, my friend, belong with every other corrupt mindslave who mistakenly thinks he knows what is "best" for humankind. You're no different than *them.* You're simply (according to *them*) "a terrorist."

Rebut please,

Strype

Maybe I should speak for myself, but I don't think he wants or hopes for any of this to happen. He was just making a point that it is happening and that people should not be too quick to get all worked up over the technicalities when it has been a product planned by the NWO elite for a very long time. This plan just didn't happen overnight. It has been centuries in the making.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I find all of this to be the type of thing many among our ATS community say needs to happen before the greedy begin collecting the jigsaw puzzle pieces of the global economy. I think I am a little underqualified to appreciate the full extent of the subject matter but, I will say I could see how the majority of contributors would see this as one of two possibilities. One being that it is a designed manipulation or two that financially saavy entity with alot of cash saw a weak link in the chain of global commerce and decided to exploit it with the vast amount of cash it had readily available. You know either way as some have said, as soon as the support is withdrawn from the USD (as I understand it anyways...) The economic crisis in America will degrade much further and such a thin is ridiculously obvious to anyone worth their salt dealing in monetary measures to NOT notice such a result. My point? No matter how you look at it, someone saw this and MORE coming.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
A major entity or corporation going down?.

Donald Trump just declared bankruptcy for the Taj Mahal. Story Here If one of his big properties goes down, there is probably speculation that more will. He holds a lot of big city properties.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yah, we don't even know morgage crisis yet.... wait till we see the Commercial Real Estate values drop...

Buisnesses are closing... but someone still owes money on that multi million dollar building it used to be in...

Thats when things might get hairy..

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I've just found out the source of this buying spree: it's not Asia, not Eastern Europe - the source is in the US!!! They are buying before the stock market opens.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BooBetty

why would they buy their own currency on a foreign market? anyway, forget that question...

can you post a source? if this is true, it has far reaching implications.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

I doubt you will see proof of this.

Dont get your hopes up.

link   
Source is always a nice validation tool and for those drunk enough to be up at 4 am PsT and those not so much but still unclear on the "far reaching implications" please elaborate yes?

link   
I'm sorry, but I hate to tell you all that there is nothing that big to this blog post.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Averysmallfoxx

LOL i'm in EST... so my 4 am has come and gone... LOL

anyway, if there was evidence that the U.S. was buying up its own currency in an effort at market manipulation... well... it would be a conspiracy... one that would make everyone in the world hate the U.S.

Heck, Even U.S. citizens would hate the U.S. if that happened... it would mean that the government is intentionally crashing the market...

Like everyone else said... there won't be proof of this... and I really doubt anyone would go through these lengths...

there's alot of other stuff that could be done to crash the market here at home... without going to china to buy american money...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
reply to post by infinite

Yah, Eastern europe is screwed... and will default eventually...

I'm not confident the IMF will step in and help either...

The IMF only has 1 silver bullet left... and I see them putting it in the DAX or FTSE instead...

IMF does not help. IMF puts nations into slavery. By lending them money - newly created of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BooBetty
I've just found out the source of this buying spree: it's not Asia, not Eastern Europe - the source is in the US!!! They are buying before the stock market opens.

umm no, the source is in Asia, read the Fortex index and you can see that..

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join