It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a response that I posted in my total economic collapse is unavoidable thread, and thought it deserved it's own thread.

"Ok here are some facts that my credentialess arse knows, (out of thin air mind you) just so others can know some useless facts while they take the time to read this.

-The IRS is the Federal Reserve Bank's mafia/protection racket.

-The IMF pulls the strings at the Fed.

-The Fed is owned by "The Money Masters" (Rothschilde (Red Shield), Rockefeller, Warburg, Schiff money cartel)

-They determine the money supply.

-They cause depressions and booms by increasing or decreasing the money supply.

-Right and Left alike adhere to this system of total monetary domination, so there is no difference in politics as everything is controlled by "The Money Masters".
- The Money masters have successfully looted all the gold in fort Knox.

-We could easily have a stable prosperous economy if the U.S. gov't would print Fiat money based on the faith and good credit of the U.S. gov't.

-Since it is controlled, the money masters can cause booms and busts in which they know the timing so they can be the first ones out the door in the times of depression, and be the first ones in on the ground floor when the boom cycle is turned back on.

-We are heading into the greatest consolidation of wealth into the hands of the elite "Money Masters" of all time, they are attempting a Global takeover through control of the money supply, this is their New World Order. They will be attempting a global currency that will replace all nations current currency. One World Government will be upon us.

-I WILL FIGHT!!!!!! "

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
-We could easily have a stable prosperous economy if the U.S. gov't would print Fiat money based on the faith and good credit of the U.S. gov't.

This is the most frustrating fact and makes me want to mash my head on my keyboard.

The U.S. has done this before, it worked very well, and would have kept going had Abraham Lincoln not been assassinated.

The solution is there, yet our politicians with their high end university degrees can't quite figure it out. Or maybe they aren't allowed to.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The banksters gig is nearly up. There are rumors flying about the abolishment of the FED. Thanks to people like Ron Paul the cabal known as the FED is being exposed even to the ignorant cabal we call our government. If this problem is not fixed you will see a civil war in this country. The chess peaces are being put in place behind the scenes. You might just get your chance.....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There are a lot of people that have a lot of pull politically that are starting to raise the red flag, concerning the Fed, and the PTB are losing control of the infowar.

This is a good time to be alive, to hopefully be part of the start of a more free and prosperous age.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The more threads, the more people, the better.
Hopefully, more and more ATS'ers are teaching off net as well.
The Money Masters movie really spells out history that makes sense.

Sure takes a long time to get through it though. But I learned or verified a ton of items.

Yes, if need be, I will fight. But you will have to give me at least 5.2 seconds to get really pissed and fired up first.......

I would love to have a piece of those Bastards.............

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Oh, S & F

2nd line

new topics

top topics

join