It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question aout Denver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
No worries. I can't help but wonder though if that stuff ties into this somehow. There certainly is something very strange about some of the people here and I think that it is mainly because of religion.

WEll my theory is that there is some kind of odd magnetics in the area.

This may lead people to become more impressionable, in one way or another.

Think about all the religion...

All the military presence...

The recend political conventions...

Now the signing of the stimulus bill...

The rumors of the NWO capitol in Denver...

It would make sense that all of these places would want to locate in such a place.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Did you ever hear about this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again about the magnetics, according to the Hopi prophecy I quoted from earlier states that the four corners region is vulnerable because it has the grand canyon which exposes some of the earths vital organs and should that area become threatened somehow all hell would break loose on earth.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by asmeone2

Did you ever hear about this?

Again about the magnetics, according to the Hopi prophecy I quoted from earlier states that the four corners region is vulnerable because it has the grand canyon which exposes some of the earths vital organs and should that area become threatened somehow all hell would break loose on earth.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by 12.21.12]

I seem to remember something about that. i sure don't know what to make of it!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet its just a political move to solidify democratic dominance in Colorado...

That, and the proximity of Cheyenne mountain...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Heres the thread we need to be paying attention to.
having to do with the massive amounts of dollars from the stimulus package to be handed over for national defense.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

nice! I'm suprised no one has suggested yet that Obama is there because of the Denver mint... and wants to oversee the printing of trillions of new dollars

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Speaking of which, I was reading on here a while ago about the Amero and how China has already recieved shipment, then buried in the thread "Shards of the Illuminatti" maban talks briefly about some of the WTC gold that apparently was shipped to China. (I am looking for the actual page, the thread itself is huge), not to mention that the previous stimulus package was supposedly a loan from China, could it have been that China did not want our economy to fail at that current point in time so they lent us money to keep it afloat during Bush's term in office?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
trust me the Grays are housed and own a large part of Denver and the mid west.

They have underground bases all along the corridors.

And Obama has been compromised Denver is notorious for gray sitings.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

After the devastation, cleanup began. The building's remains were placed onto naval vessels and shipped to China, where they are melted down and scrapped. Here the metal was scrapped, however the remaining gold was then processed out and regained in China. At which point it becomes very unclear what becomes of it, but financial reports point to it being invested in Chinese Manufacturing companies, which manufacture and produce a bulk of the US's products, as well as international companies. Thereby, "doubling" their invested money.

Meanwhile the USG then declares the gold a loss and ideally collects "insurance," collateral from various domestic (and a few foreign insurance agencies/banks) thereby allegedly "recovering" the loss, where in reality they "doubled" their money again via insurance fraud. If the payment methodologies and insurer names are indeed accurate, these large discrete "payouts" would then slowly "weaken" both domestic bank and insurance institutions thereby reducing the elasticity and robustness of the domestic economy. Incorporating corruption, greed, and the sub-prime home loan mortgages; you have effectively created a sufficient catalyst to begin an economic collapse.

Meanwhile, the USG utilizes this money on both foreign petroleum and more explicitly defense expenditures, which rapidly evaporate any gained earnings. After the financial meltdown begins, their initial investment into Chinese Manufacturing companies rapidly declines as US product lines stop or close altogether. In addition, to repeal or "recollect" this investment would require acknowledging its existence, which woudl then promote inquiry into its origin, and eventual hasten threats by the Chinese to withdraw their 5+ Billion in our economy as a retaliation; in effect successfully sealing our fate and plunging a recession into a nearly unrecoverable depression.

Lastly, because of the international economic interdependence and interrelations, the effects of our hegemonic economy drags down the global economy and effectively slows or even stops the gears of global commerce. This then effectively leaves the USG powerless to effectively correct or reverse the problem without major domestic and international actions. Meanwhile the USG continues to plunge itself into even greater debt at an even faster rate paying out "bailouts," maintaining defense expenditures, and other "nominal" governmental expenditures.

Regardless of the attack's details, its aftermath far outreached its initial impact. If our theory holds, it could offer an accurate and detailed understanding of what caused the numerous "black swan" events within the past few years, placing them into one linear cause-effect time line which better outlines, details, and identifies key initiators and instigators in this entire situation. I will not, nor cannot go into further detail simply because it is indeed and ongoing investigation and I/we are unwilling to reveal sources, and detailed information. Such dissemination may alert adversaries or guilty parties involved, thereby inhibiting, or severely hampering our investigation, as well as associated pro and counteractions to these events.

- Maban

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join