It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question aout Denver

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I was looking at the murals at the Denver Airport and for some reason I couldn't get the name Denver out of my head, all night I am trying to think of the name and what it means.
I came to a strange result after doing a few searches of variations of the name.

The word Denver is just a Name that originates in the US and basically means green valley. That still didn't make any more sense to me after watching the video of the murals and went digging a little further.

The closest I could come to was Verden which is a slight variation on Denver.
den Ver rearranged make Verden.
Now Verden has Historical value as it is the place of a massacre.

In 782 A.D. some 4,500 Saxon leaders are said to have been beheaded for practicing their indigenous paganism, having officially, albeit under duress, converted to Christianity and undergone baptism. The river Aller was said to have been flowing red with their blood. Charlemagne's motives were to demonstrate his overlordship and the severity of punishment for rebellion.

The effect was that the Saxons lost virtually their entire tribal leadership and were henceforth largely governed by Frankish counts installed by Charlemagne. The Saxon leader, Duke Widukind, had escaped to his in-laws in Denmark, but soon returned, submitted to Charlemagne, and accepted conversion.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now if Verden was the place of a massacre and now looks like Denver is going to be the new hub of America according to some.

do you think that the name was a coincidence or was this thought out?
after all, it does look like the name was made up.
the other meaning is "DEN ver" which means Dane crossing
and every other search says that its a name after a place in Colorado "Denver"

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Interesting point you bring up
I was playing with the name yesterday after a poster stated Obama was to sign the biggest bill in US history in Denver, CO.

So I came up with End Rev or Rev End which I say is short for revelation end, or end revelations. again this is just what I thought it may have meant The End. I see to many symbols of death, crying, a city that looks like NY with smoke and flames in front of it on the murals and that gargoyle in a suitcase (nuke) doesn't help the New World Airports customer care center.

Well tomorrows the big day, feel free to let me know whats up

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I would ask WHY the president is out of town???? Are the family with him?

And I might just make a journey out of town myself.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
and I for one wouldn't blame you or anyone else that wanted to get out of dodge. I highly recommend it.

Judging from the first 9 months of the last administration, when they make a move so do you. I'm sure everyone in Manhattan would've taken a trip to Disney if they knew what was about to happen 9/11/01.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
That gargoyle coming out the suitcase was a little strange to say the least, the whole mural is strange for my liking, but living no where near the US I find it a little hard to look around the streets and see if there is any other symbols.

I think that Denver could be used for a similar action as was done in Verden, in a type of chop off the heads and be used as a warning to others type thing.

Denver is itself a long way from Washington which you would imagine would be an ideal target.
you have to go a long way inland to get to Denver

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I also find it strange that people outside the US want to know what is happening here(America) more than people in the U.S!!

We need more munkey66 types in our neighborhoods.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well as for the murals... they tell a story, similar to the Bible.
www.biblegateway.com...

2 In the last days
the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established
as chief among the mountains;
it will be raised above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.

3 Many peoples will come and say,
"Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD,
to the house of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths."
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.

Engraved in the floor it Reads "DZIT DIT GAII" Anasazi for white mountain or Mt. Blanca which is near the Colorado National Sand Dunes and Alamosa, CO.
www.lapahie.com...

The Navajos belief is that their Creator placed them on the land between the following 4 mountains representing the 4 cardinal directions:
Mount Blanca (Tsisnaasjini' - Dawn or White Shell Mountain)
Sacred Mountain of the East
near Alamosa in San Luis Valley, Colorado
Mount Taylor (Tsoodzil - Blue Bead or Turquoise Mountain)
Sacred Mountain of the South
north of Laguna, New Mexico
San Francisco Peaks (Doko'oosliid - Abalone Shell Mountain)
Sacred Mountain of the West
near Flagstaff, Arizona
Mount Hesperus Dibé Nitsaa (Big Mountain Sheep) - Obsidian Mountain
Sacred Mountain of the North
La Plata Mountains, Colorado

he following inner mountains within the borders formed by the 4 sacred mountains are also held as sacred because of their importance in Navajo mythology:
Huerfano Mesa
Dzil Na'oodilii - Holy People (Navajo Deities) Encircling Mountain
Sacred Mountain of the Center
60 miles southeast of Bloomfield, New Mexico. This is where Changing Woman received her puberty, gave birth to her warrior twins, and lived in the first hogan. It is considered to be the "lungs" of Navajo country.
Governador Knob (Ch'oolii)
Sacred Mountain East of Center
in Old Navajoland (Dinetah), near and southeast of the Navajo Dam. This is where Changing Woman was found. It is considered to be the "heart" of Navajo country.
Navajo Mountain
Naatsis'áán - Head of the Earth
southeast Utah

Now you shoud take note that in between these mounatains are now Indian Reservations.

www.crystalinks.com...

The Hopi shield in the lower right corner symbolizes the Earth and the Four-Corners area where the Hopi have been reserved. The arms of the cross also represent the four directions in which they migrated according to the instructions of the Great Spirit.

The Hopi also predicted that when the heart of the Hopi land trust is dug up, great disturbances will develop in the balance of nature, for the Hopi holy land is the microcosmic image of the entire planet; any violations of nature in the Four Corners region will be reflected and amplified all over the Earth.

Right now there is a massive land grab in southern Colorado by the US Army. of Course the locals are pissed and do not want this to happen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Colorado State Seal

"Nil Sine Numine" is Latin for "Nothing without Deity"

The all seeing eye on top of course and o f course you should also notice the axe, with the many sticks wrapped around it makes it much stronger. You should also notice the mining tools here.

Let's also not forget those Pesky Aliens at Mt.Blanca

Just a few tidbits of what I know. Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Also for those of you studying up on DIA, you should notice that if you draw a line straight down you will arrive at Colorado Springs International Airport, Peterson AFB is right below that and Norad is west of there. If you now draw a line from Norad to Dulce you would go right through Mt. Blanca. Just like this map says.

This is where the tunnel would split in two seperate directions the other one leading to Albequerque NM. Heres some more landmarks along the way.

America The Beautiful Park, Colorado Springs, CO

Nixon Power Plant south of Colorado Springs.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry to be so daft.
What is the reason he is signing in Denver?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There was talk here a few days ago about the bailout package which basically outlined millions and millions of dollars to national defense and other interests. Sorry I forgot the name of it. Not sure if it has anything to do with Obamas visit to Denver or not. I would suspect not, but You never know. The pieces do seem to be falling into place at the moment. Guess we'll have to wait and see what goes down.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
During my research on DIA I came a cross an article in the Denver Independent Publication Westword. DIA Conspiracies take off This article explains the under DIA is said to be an arc of some kind. Now take a look at the murals again. It seems to me that there is a similar story to Noahs Arc.

In 2004 I went to NORTHCOMM and previewed the GPS software they were developing that would keep tabs on every police car, ambulance, firetruck, military vehicle etc "in the event of a dirty bomb"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

On the floor in DIA is engraved AU AG commonly known as Gold and Silver but also described as Australian Antigen according to this source.

Now as I said in my post before, if you draw a line from DIA and go directly south you will find yourself at Colorado Springs International Airport. It has the same longitude basically. Keep going south and you will find yourself at Peterson AFB home of NORTHCOMM which has been under development in the previous years becuase NORAD has expanded their operations and the underground portion of these bases ond operations.

Also notice in the video posted above there is a there is a statue of a gargoyle in a suit case. Could this represent our dirty bomb?

If this were to indeed happen. You can bet your money that governing elites will be hiding out underground until the smoke clears.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
those murals are certainly strange.
The Australian Antigen thing is a bit scary as well.
I think everyone can feel something is coming, they just don't know when.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thats the problem I am having. I know what they are up to.

But I don't know when they are going to do it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I am going to say this. I did not spend much time around Denver but I lived In Co Springs for a while.

It's a freaking weird place.

The entire place, energetically speaking, just felt that it was off a bit. The sensative ones among us will know what I am talking about. The entire time I was there I had a horrible sense that I was just waiting for... something.

I suspect that this area might be energetically hyperactive in many ways... I wonder if that was why Mr. Tesla was so attracted to the area.

Sometimes, late at night, I could hear a Taos-esque humming that I could never pinpoint. I also sometimes observed the ground having an odd shimmer, at times, on very cold days. It looked somewhat like heat waves, but wasn't. I saw a lot of shadow-apparitions too.

Beyond that, there were very pervasive rumors that there was an underground highway running between DIA and Mt. Cheyanne. I saw a lot of military aircraft activity in the area. Sometimes I saw "UFO's" that looked like flying buckshot.

Strange place to be, that is for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am very close to the springs. Seeing a fleet of bombers, or blackhawks seems to be becoming more of a daily experience. I've seen global hawks surveilling the area from time to time. When Bush came to the Air Force he was brought to Peterson AFB so that should give you an idea about the security around here.

Not to mention all the religious wierdos. Ted Haggard was paid alot of money to leave the area after his meth incident with what I think he was paying some boy to have sex with him. I forget, but then there was also Columbine and recently a shooting at New Life Church. I was looking for the shooter on the internet and came across a blog that he wrote about how his dad was a priest or something and they always told him he was chosen to do something. Then one day he shot up the church and his father released a staement denying all accountability. I had a female friend (more of an acquantance really) who attended New Life and they would have these youth group camps where that would stay there for weeks and were told that they were not allowed to date any boys whuile they were there. There certainly is a sinister development that is going to be dealt with here. Not to mention the riots and absolute chaos that will become a daily reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I saw a lot of VSTOL planes up there too, 12. Plus a lot of bombers and fighter jets.

As for the religous stuff, what your friend mentioned is pretty par for the course in any Evangelical church, but I did think it was odd to have so manycentered there. I think it plays into my suspicions that the land itself is powerful.

Edit: Old ATS thread about NLC shooting. Wierd stuff indeed.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Did you ever see that History Channel documentary about the antichrist with Ted Haggard? I swear this antichrist drivel is making people crazy. Not to mention the fact that we are in the heart of the new babylonian empire and this holy war mumbo jumbo is a bit rediculous, I wonder why don't these people realize that they are being set up?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks for that. He was in the OTO, that I did not know but it makes more sense now.

Originally posted by DocMoreau
reply to post by makeitso

Thanks for that MakeitSo. Very sad indeed. I can't read through it all myself.

Does anyone else see the 'strangeness' here. The mention of Rickey Rodriguez, the 'prophet' stuff, the fact that the New Life Church is involved, membership in the OTO for over a year? Perhaps Matthew Murray was just troubled, like the mainstream media will imply, but for me there seems to be more 'meat' here than we are being fed.

I can't seem to find anything definitive, at least not yet.
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Did you ever see that History Channel documentary about the antichrist with Ted Haggard? I swear this antichrist drivel is making people crazy. Not to mention the fact that we are in the heart of the new babylonian empire and this holy war mumbo jumbo is a bit rediculous, I wonder why don't these people realize that they are being set up?

Ted Haggard is a big fraud, yes, I knew that, but I did not see the documentary. I could go on but I woudl derail the thrad.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
No worries. I can't help but wonder though if that stuff ties into this somehow. There certainly is something very strange about some of the people here and I think that it is mainly because of religion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join