It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best CIA In terror gation technique

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you bring in a box of phosphate, it glows.. into a jail cell and they people carrying the box are in radiation gear.
you tell him - the longer you wait the shorter you will live ... you have a week.

now isnt that the coldest in terror gation technique you ever heard...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
No, I think things like 'stress positions', 'extreme heat and cold', 'simulated drowning', 'chemically enhanced interrogation', and just plain beatings are a little colder.

Though it is amusing the 'psychological games' they play, if one can distance oneself from the sheer inhumanity of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I think it would be better to bring in a dish with actual radium while dressed in a radiation suit, tell him what it is and that he will die in a week. Come back to question him after his hair is coming out in masses.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have a better idea. Use the real stuff.

Couldn't figure out how to stretch it past one line.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That sounds scary. I wouldn't be able to sleep if that was me

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The best method would be to say to the prisoner that you do not need any information from them, but you are going to torture them anyway, just for the fun of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
waterboarding all the way!

nothing gets them talking like the instant thread of drowning.!

i know it woudl make me talk...

i know its bad, but it gets results... simple as!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They should be strictly limited to mind games such as that.

Hilarious as it is. More of a practical joke.

But as I say, there are far colder things all of which should be illegal.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Judging from the responses, I sincerely hope those supporting coersive interrogation (torture by any other name) are among those sitting directly under the first mushroom cloud.

The world would be a much better place without your DNA.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubergrasshopper
Judging from the responses, I sincerely hope those supporting coersive interrogation (torture by any other name) are among those sitting directly under the first mushroom cloud.

Agree with you Grasshopper. How would these pro-torture people who are laughing and joking about it, how would they feel if it was their parent who had their head submerged in cold water?

How would you feel if it was your son, locked away in a dark room for a long time, the only light he sees is when the door opens for his ritual battering.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
On the flip side, if the lives of my fellow citizens, my fellow soldiers, or just any innocents were on the line, I'd resort to any method whatsoever to get the required information.

I would go just as low as required to save innocent lives.

And truthfully, I've gotten pretty low before under identical circumstances. Got my answers too. Truthful answers.

You give me 30 minutes with the most fanatical die-hard, and I'll have him telling the truth, the whole truth, all the truth, and he'll even lead me to his friends, caches, contacts, etc.

No waterboarding, no electricity, no fingernails, and no physical torture. But I will use the most extreme elements of psychological dislocation.

Every enemy has weaknesses.

Every enemy has fears. Abominations.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
to me it sounds ridiculous, why do we associate radioactive with glowing green color? To me thats just insane... come on use your LOGIC. I work in a lab with radioactive stuff (if anyone wants to know the exact substance composure i would love to give them!) and none of em are glowing green in little glass containers like in back to the future.To me thats just takin humans for idiots. As far has waterboarding goes... i dont think dead guys talk a lot
dont you think? So what would be the use of killing you ??

- i do like the op spelling in terror gation, but terror means bringing fear by means of lies, fake and propaganda... to control the masses!

Remember "a person is smart, but a group of people are dumb animals!"

[edit on 16-2-2009 by br0oce]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Agree with you Grasshopper. How would these pro-torture people who are laughing and joking about it, how would they feel if it was their parent who had their head submerged in cold water?

How would you feel if it was your son, locked away in a dark room for a long time, the only light he sees is when the door opens for his ritual battering.

And if the situation were reversed, if your parent or son was in mortal danger and you were interrogating the detainee who had information that could save them. What would you do?

Let me guess, you'd probably say "Oh please give me the information so i can save them. Pretty please, with sugar on it?"

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
the "best" interrogation technique?

that's easy.

force me to constantly come across threads on ATS as daft and soulless as this.

i'll snap. quick.

-

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
They can ask you questions direct to your brain and before your even conscious of it your speaking the answer. Thats my experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i still rather the good old water torture techniques.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

you do both realise this is a rehtorical question i hope, and has actualy no bearing on reality, or anything the people posting here would ever actualy want to do to anyone (hopefuly, .. it is in my case anyway)

stop hating for rehtorical questions and have some imagination, if your so against any sort of bad thoughts, then answer the question with a completly non violent way to torture / interrogate someone .

remember, the KEY word is : RHETORICAL !

i have thought of another ... like waterboarding x 10...

place the bad guy (just think, he killed your family if you wanna get all up yer own arse about the rhetorical question) in a large tank of water, with his head out in the air ... then one by one, place some Candiru fish into the tank with the bad guy (or bad girl) while at the same time reading the wiki page for this fish.

by the time you get to "penis fish" i guarentee youll have osama's mobile number and address!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

you do both realise this is a rehtorical question i hope, and has actualy no bearing on reality, or anything the people posting here would ever actualy want to do to anyone (hopefuly, .. it is in my case anyway)

stop hating for rehtorical questions and have some imagination, if your so against any sort of bad thoughts, then answer the question with a completly non violent way to torture / interrogate someone .

remember, the KEY word is : RHETORICAL !

i have thought of another ... like waterboarding x 10...

place the bad guy (just think, he killed your family if you wanna get all up yer own arse about the rhetorical question) in a large tank of water, with his head out in the air ... then one by one, place some Candiru fish into the tank with the bad guy (or bad girl) while at the same time reading the wiki page for this fish.

by the time you get to "penis fish" i guarentee youll have osama's mobile number and address!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oddly there are hundreds of methods just like this taught in all seriousness by the authorities. I myself am a professional Interrogator and Interviewer. After leaving the Military i am now a Investigator and Interviewer in the Private/Corporate sector.

There is one very very cruel method using a knitting needle and that little piece of soft skin within the apex of your ribcage. Dont think i should talk about that on here though.....

That was obviously a physical thing yet mentally things can be just as worse and as severe. Sleep depravation, Stress positions etc . I personally during training have had to endure these things as well as the odd beating.

The old classic is blindfolding the prisoner and pinning him to the tarmac. Have your colleauge pull the landrover/Jeep next to the prisoner and give the engine a little rev whilst you are rolling the spare wheel against his head!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

i like the mind f@@k type teqniques ..as i dont like to hurt ppl ..and really, i couldnt bring myself to hurt someone bad or in a sick way without totaly cringing.

did you have to do the white noise training? i have seen that on a codumentry .. 24 hours of non stop white noise at high volume is enough to drive anyone crazy .,.. except me, as i listen to music thats close mto white noise most of the time ..

(note to terrorists, listen to speedcore and experimental electronic music!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join