It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you never knew you had so many friends, did you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey, I'm looking forward to alot of hot topics to discuss with you. I check this site constantly. First of all, I think ufo's are from other planets. I think dragons existed, or still do in the universe. I think the survailence camera tapes outside the pentagon on 911 were hacked, copied and deleted, by a hacker. I think the hijacked plane was erased from the footage by a hacker from britain, and that's why you'll never see the plane. You know how long it took for the government to get the footage back, right. I don't like the war on terror, in iraq, or anywhere else in the world. Lies, lies, lies. I also think whom ever built the pod homes, which wound up being given to katrina victims : tried to murder a small population: or carry out an experiment on long term effects of exposure on a small population or group: not fima. Fima just bought them after they were built. I think marijuanna should be decriminalized. I think the government is trying to copy ufo technology, and has been unsuccessful as of yet. Hence, why ufo's have to be proved before the government says it's their technology. I really enjoy threads about pyramids, and I would love to be mumified after I die. I'm really into monitoring emergency and disaster information forums daily. I also think its a shame that russia had to warn the us about crashing their satelites into theirs so many years ago, and now it turns out they were right to do so. I like discussing dictators, not defending them. Secret societies, religious discussions, yellowstone, and the illuminati are cool as well. This site ATS rocks. I really want to know what happened to the incredible hulk blog!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Well then allow me to welcome you to ATS friend.

Just a word of advice, try breaking up you're posts into paragraphs, it will make your posts/threads much more readable and you won't catch crap from mods and other members.

Looking forward to your contributions

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you'll fit right in.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Welcome friend, and enjoy the organized chaos that is ATS! Good stuff all around.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.
Please keep all arms and legs in the tram while moving.
We are not responsible for stolen personal property and remember where you parked.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
welcome.

So much to learn and enjoy at ATS. I hope you make lots of thread friends
You sound like a very interesting person

cheers all
res

new topics

top topics

join