It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Have a look at this vid.....wierd!!!

lakeminnetonkaliberty.blogspot.com...

MH

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Debris from the recent satellite crash. This will occur over the next few weeks as the pieces fall back to Earth.

BTW, mutli posting the same thread across the board is spamming and agaisnt the T&C.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Why do you say it is satellite debris? You would expect debris to burn up on re-entry.... and it made a sudden turn.....

Sorry for multi-posting, I posted in the wrong place first time.

MH

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
this has been posted many time, however...I just noticed something very strange..

Pay close attention right around 9-11 seconds. Do you see the sudden change in direction? Hmm..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuyton
reply to post by RFBurns

Why do you say it is satellite debris? You would expect debris to burn up on re-entry.... and it made a sudden turn.....

MH

I think the "turn" you see is a result of the snazzy curved projection screen in the studio. Here's the video in a "normal" view.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Yes, that's exactly my point + is seems very fluid. IMPO it is not debris

MH

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A very strong jet stream can cause it to change direction. If you have been to Texas, even in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, its flat out there, and the wind does tend to get a bit breezy at ground level, and much worse as you go up in altitude.

It could also be a meteor. We are in the middle of a meteor shower for the next week or so.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by martinhuyton
reply to post by RFBurns

MH

The object (meteor?) did not make a turn, no matter what that CNN weatherman said. We are talking about this on another thread and on that thread I posted an overlay I did of the object's path. Here is that overlayed imaged:

As you can see, no turn.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

join