It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO will be removed by their own secret army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The NWO will be removed by the secret army they have built. Clinton gave land in national forests to the United Nations. Today, we have many reports of Russian equipment (and photos thereof) in or near these parks.

This army will betray the NWO and remove them.

Before this happens, there will be some kind of GAS attack. Following this, the NWO will be removed from their perch. They will be at least removed.

Here is a link to a video I found on YouTube saying the same thing:

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/gfkJySbKb58&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Your theory seems ok but I could actually feel myself getting stupider while watching that video. How come the christian movement is pushing more fear and propoganda then any other movement. Answer me that.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now i'm unable to watch the video from my current location, but there is a lack of documented evidence that what you say is true.

Do you have those photographs of said equipment? Where did you get this idea from?

I don't mean to start debunking in the first reply, but i am a skeptic by nature.

Mother taught me to question...best lesson I ever received.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One problem.

The NWO isn't a "governmental" propostition.

This NWO is nothing more than a war for your mind.

Believe whatever you like. The mind has a way of manifesting exactly what you expect. Just don't blame the rest of us for your imaginary wars.

Take care out there.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
One problem.

The NWO isn't a "governmental" propostition.

This NWO is nothing more than a war for your mind.

Believe whatever you like. The mind has a way of manifesting exactly what you expect. Just don't blame the rest of us for your imaginary wars.

I disagree. The NWO is a movement toward centralized global political power.

We misintrepret or ignore this movement at the cost of our liberty.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This sounds like a good story a nice fantasy.
Something like star wars clone wars stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ubergrasshopper

UBERGRASSHOPPER: I am glad to see there is still a living person with intelligence. Taking our liberty is a major component of the NWO plan.

Then they will start working on their evil plan to reduce world population and get rid of the "useless eaters."

ha-ha... the word I am required to enter before posting is "illuminati". Ha!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here's my oppinion:
In the bible Jesus announced the Kingdom of God; being ONE world under ONE king (being God). This IS the announcement of a new world order, don't you see?
Then he also said in 2 times a thousand years he shall return. WHEN did Jesus say this? Probably a short time before his death, which would be some decades after the year 0 BC.
Add 2000 years to that moment, and you get OUR time!
Satan is currently trying to kill as much of humanity as he can before this Jesus comes back, for he needs souls to feed on. How does a soul get eaten? By binding it, being by drugs, tv, materialism, RELIGION, and so on.
RELIGION is FAKE, but you have to TRULY believe the lie to FULLY understand you are being lied to!
This Jesus WILL come, being the RIGHT in the WRONG.
As we are all brainwashed to see the WRONG as RIGHT, Jesus would be like the biggest WRONG that a man could encounter.
For we once were ONE with GOD, ONE with NATURE, ONE as a species!
What the hell are we taught to accept the WRONG as RIGHT? We are KILLING nature, God and even ourselves and our own minds, because we THINK it is God?!
God is CODE, and we were once ENCODED. God left the earth and the actual code is being removed by Satan so he can invade your mind, and cracking the code would tell you God is Satan. And isnt that what's happening all around us for over 2000 years now?
The human mind needs recoding, but by SATAN, for his RIGHT way (our wrong) would re-reverse us, making us RIGHT.
In these "end-days" all we need to do, is indeed LEARN the LIE, which is the BIBLE (or whatever your belief might be), for this LIE will be uncovered, and after that, the LIE is TRUTH, therefor GOD's TRUTH is a LIE.
We should embrace the NWO for it is a LIE, and this one will TURN us (again)!

Here's the schematic of a human life through my eyes:
1) Born as a son of God (being Satan, but you're taught a LIE)
2) Graduately you learn that we are all sinners, and God is coming for us!
3) So live the LIE of being GOD's child, therefor unpowering Satan
4) When "Satan" comes for you, you are SAVED!!

Greetings from a Satanist

new topics

top topics

join