It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Movie plus other Hollywood Movie Hints.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A few movies that connect the end of the world or mankinds spiritual change along with prophecy.

2012 movie,

End of the world, could it be a hint by the elite?

Plus

Hint Metiorites, or fallen ones in the symbolism of the movie or fallen Angels arriving or showing them selves.

Plus another hint, before I even saw it- Tom Hanks says - 'It's the illuminati'.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The fact that there is a huge hollywood production about 2012 should tell you that it's all a bunch of B.S.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The fact that there is a huge hollywood production about 2012 should tell you that it's all a bunch of B.S.

Well there is also the deception scenario that goes with it for the Biblical end time supporters but I agree 2012 is not very Biblical and no one really knows if Mayan prophecy is an end of world situation on that date, its still a guess.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

They are trying to generate negative spiritual energies concerning the 2012 date. If there were an "end of the world" scenario it would be because our heightened collective unconscious created that scenario.

If indeed we are pained by catastrophe it is because too many people sat day dreaming about that outcome.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by dalan.]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Did you ever see that movie made in 1983. The Day After it was called. Guess what? It never happened. It was just a movie that played to peoples fears. Just like 2012. Think of all the publicity the movie has got and it hasnt even come out yet. Hell 2012 has been getting publicity ever since the world never ended in 2000.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

They are trying to generate negative spiritual energies concerning the 2012 date. If there were an "end of the world" scenario it would be because our heightened collective unconscious created that scenario.

If indeed we are pained by catastrophe it is because too many people sat day dreaming about that outcome.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by dalan.]

First of all, who are "they?" Secondly, how would you, some random conspiracy board poster, know what "they" are trying to do?

"Trying to generate negative spiritual energies concerning the 2012 date."

LOL... what are you talking about? More like hollywood is trying to profit from popular issues in our pop-culture.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

To be honest I am so not for 2012 because I believe in Bible prophecy and 2012 is Mayan prophecy which are unrelated and distracting.

Once 2012 passes you will know that Bible prophecy is even more true and it rules out other possibilities since everyone is focused on this issue.
But it could be a basis to distract people if the Tribulations starts around then or starts in the middle of 2012 and be the serpents tool of deception to bring him to power.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Exactly. I used to think there was something to this but now I recognize is as the hysteria-inducing publicity tool it is. Next thing you know it will be the War of the Worlds. If publishers and tv producers stopped making money on this, and websites generated no hits, you'd never hear that term again, least of all from a Mayan.

BTW, all of you Mayan prophecy followers need to meet an actual Mayan and not a white guy making money on it. I worked with one from Belize for many years and he flat out said there is no "shift" in the physical or metaphysical sense, the clock just turns over like a calendar page. There is no cultural preparation taking place among the Mayans either, that should give you a clue. No stories of them hoarding seeds or boning up for doomsday, or even stocking up on tinfoil!

My concern is that someone will want to exploit these myths so they will trigger a stunt to make it appear that they have any truth, not the first time that will have happened ala Nostradamus but on a much more destructive scale given the new technologies.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

I agree totally with him...he has awaken...let me reply to yr question ... they are the oneS who have shaped yr beleifs and made you stupid ... you are living in a prison planet and dont know it...he is totally right and you are asleep ... do some research on youtube ... these 2012 movies are already doing there job in getting people like you asking the question ... search this web site for starters for the answers or try youtube ... BUT CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

PS. TRY PRISONPLANET.COM and try having a good nights sleep afterwoods

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I agree with what you say and many people on ATS let alone 2012 doomsday followers have tried unsuccessfully to predict the end times and John Titor is another example, it’s easy to forget all those predictions because they never happened but if you look back on ATS and search the site, you will find pages of failed predictions made by people here. 2012 just joins everyone up in that mind set; where as Bible prophecy it’s a gradual process towards the signs of the evolution of world economic powers, NWO, leaders and other signs which take a while to come together.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Spoiler (Angels & Demons)

At the end of the book we find out the Illuminati weren't behind the evil plot. In fact they don't even exist by the time of the book.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Do people think Hollywood is trying to spook the audiance again this year, The Day After Tomorrow for example tells of climate change and all of a sudden the news is full of flood stories, wildfires, hurricanes, Katrina type storms increase and snow storms. So maybe these films are telling the sign of the times we live in or try to predict the predictions to reach cult status for inspiration for people who look back on them.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hollywood makes me sick.
There are real issues dealing with 2012. Sure it more than likely won't be the end of the world but there are real issues surrounding that year. I am not going to hit on details because if you guys took a few minutes to read up on it then maybe it wouldn't seem like such a joke. There are scientifical facts of things that WILL happen around that time that could have dramatic effects on humanity and earth.
Besides that I hate how hollywood always exploits everything. Take something with some solid facts/truth to it and leave it to hollywood to "hollywood" it up and then get ignorant peoples expectations up on things like "the end of the world" and when it doesn't happen they say "oh looks like 2012 was a joke" totally forgetting the real things that happened but weren't so important to them so they pass it off as a moment of fluff.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Everyone was going on about the Millenium Bug and computers will self destruct and ruin the economy at they end of 1999, okay now its 2009 and what do we have? World Wide Economy meltdown, maybe they warn us 10 years in advance.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
We wait and see what happens, there are so many prophecies and predictions I do not know what to believe anymore, so I wait and look what happens on the sidelines...

I think the only goal of predictions is influencing your believes in the here and now and as a result controlling you actions in your live. They do not need to be true or false to do that.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hollywood can be used also a precondition tool, something tells me that Obama's election had a few years of the conditioning in the planning. If you look at the celebrities like Will Smith and his movies in recent times and sudden increase of African American Oscar winners it has either reflected change as Obama speaks of or there has been a build up to condition America to accept him since its all in the family anyway with his Bush related bloodline. Has the media influenced people's thoughts?

[edit on 22-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Every year you think Hollywood is trying to say something in their movies like a prophetic message but it never comes about but people think Hollywood and the events in real life are related down through conspiracy or ironic coincidence. This year maybe the same who knows really.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The Watchmen movie although out but not seen it my self is on the similar apocalyptic path, but again where would Hollywood be without the special effects end of world movies, maybe nothing has changed after all.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just dont get that movie confused with this one, which I sadly did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How embarresing

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

If you look at who's making the movie aswell,
Its made by the United Nations.
Maybe because they know the world is so focused on celebrities and so shallow like that, that if they put it in a film then people will believe it more than if they announced it in the News.
Jacob

AND
At the end of the trailer, it says "Find out the truth, Google search 2012"
I just did and there is a whole lot more info about the actual 2012 than the film.
Maybe thats saying something?

[edit on 23/3/2009 by JacobNH]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join