It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it wasn’t for Jesus, you would cease to exist! Really…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by mpriebe81

The truth will set you free.

the ONE said it and then NEO said it!!!!!

So glad you are 'resolved' now!!!!! OT, too, for over 36 years...damn, I gettin old!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81

Originally posted by OldThinker
point 1-whatever floats your boat...OT's not either
point 2-really confusing?

point 3-look up the definition of GRACE....and the LAWS of Science...
You'll find your answers...and if you are really daring check out Romans 1:20...so men are WITHOUT EXCUSE bro....think about it?

Glad you joined the thread....you are always welcome!

Sorry didn't really mean to come off as such a dick, ................... Going to check the OP out some more, thanks buddy!

No, you did not..please don't worry...these thread are kinda difficult to keep up with, because the ATS-ers are sharper than a knife!!!!

You are doing fine....yes, please check out the entire (8min) video...really listen) and we can discuss tomorrow...no hurry, really think about...you are the MAN!

OT honored
Phil 1:3!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I enjoy how you only take bits and pieces of my post and reply accordingly, I would rather you answer the questions posed.

And religious text DOES NOT again.....make it so that you know the voice of god or jesus. I have about 10 old war buddies who claim they hear the same kind of voices and they go through psych evaluations on a monthly basis.

I will be removing myself from this thread sadly, as I cannot argue common sense against belief, nobody will win, and I will simply become frustrated and negative and that is something I attempt to avoid in daily life.

I wish all of you the best of luck in finding whatever path is the right one for you, All roads do lead to rome, i agree, but everybody's vision of what Rome looks like is quite different.

And some people will be in for quite a surprise.

Good night and Good Luck

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

You know what its like, its like we are all dancing to a piece of music differently and we just need to find the ACTUAL dance.

When the full room is dancing to the music correctly it makes sense to the melody.

I could sing all day.

Im 6 months from seeing the whole picture after going a backdoor route to the same road if you get me.

It is all the same thing in the end.

Alpha and Omega.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

While you raise some good points.

The fact that you are one vision in your beliefs makes you unable to see the point being made here.

You say all paths do in fact lead to Rome but you contradict that by saying you disagree?

If all paths lead to Rome then what difference does it make if someone picks up a bible, sees or someone looks into a shoe and sees a vision of Jesus?

You know what im talking about.

I can only conclude you agree but disagree with yourself??

If you read that last line actually it does make sense as to who we really are

WOW

[edit on 16-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I'm sorry...

But as a nonreligious person this thread scares me.

I'm scared whenever people talk about religious dogma in such great detail...

Frankidealist35,

"...nonreligious person...." I see you have left for the evening...no prob! You just desribed OT....you know that?

I am not religious man!

Without sounding cute....

religion is man's attempt to get to God...new one started every month!!!

I'm about God reaching to us!!! And yes, thank you for the compliment...OT is very detailed in his belief....why be half-ASSED with ETERNITY?
better freakin' know what ur talkin bout!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

What I meant to say friend is that although the all paths do lead to the answer we all seek, the answer may be very different from what one person expects.

And I do understand the point of the thread, I can see your point and admit that yes it could very well be, that "could" be the truth, and it could not, therefore I take a neutral stance.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yas, I'll answer alll...things are really moving you know....I'll slow down and answer...sorry, ok?

OT

pls give me a chance to catch my breadth k?

link   
I hate to sound like a troll, but....

Are you claiming that Jesus is a protein? Or did I take it the wrong way?

link   

I see.

Good point.

I agree as every path can lead to a similar if not same answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I apologize, I realize that this is a very busy thread at the moment and you do have alot to go through.

I very much appreciate you're patience and understanding of others when it comes to such a difficult topic. I would expect to have been flamed by you very easily for my early posts.

I apologize for my demeaning tone previously.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

While you raise some good points.

The fact that you are one vision in your beliefs makes you unable to see the point being made here.

You say all paths do in fact lead to Rome but you contradict that by saying you disagree?

If all paths lead to Rome then what difference does it make if someone picks up a bible, sees or someone looks into a shoe and sees a vision of Jesus?

You know what im talking about.

I can only conclude you agree but disagree with yourself??

If you read that last line actually it does make sense as to who we really are

WOW

Sorry, it is hard to keep up....

OT does not believe WE have to have all our THEOLOGY corect...or EVEN UNDERSTAND it....

Please look at the theif, next to JC on the crosss...he probably had suspect THEOLOGY....yet he ....and here's the clincer... he had a need and he verbalized it to the savior...he recognized JC's position...and said..."remember me..." recognizing JC position...not very theologiical, I know....

BUT...notice JC's reaction... to him...know ing his heart!!!!

"TODAY you will be WITH ME in paradise"

Even though the guy was selfish, even though he had stole...he reached out knowing JC's position....

THe Bible says....and its a BIGGIE.....GOD looks on the HEART!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by systemic.aberration
I hate to sound like a troll, but....

Are you claiming that Jesus is a protein? Or did I take it the wrong way?

Troll=supernatural being hiding in caves, right?

No you are not a troll, just trying to be CUTE that's all

OT

PS: What do you think of the video content...that's the real question....I would really like to know ok?

OT

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That is what I was meaning but you put it better. Im more logical in the way I put it rather than spiritual if that makes sense.

I get the point after the chat above.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I apologize, I realize that this is a very busy thread at the moment and you do have alot to go through.

I very much appreciate you're patience and understanding of others when it comes to such a difficult topic. I would expect to have been flamed by you very easily for my early posts.

I apologize for my demeaning tone previously.

~Keeper

Dude, thx!

Please spend some time in my profile...I would be honored...I am older that 99% (statiscally speaking) than any blogger/and /or ATS poster) OT's not here for fun....see my avatar and think about it?

We are on a journey together....this 80 or so years SETS ETERNITY....I'm here to be a friend of sinners, which as the Apostle Paul said, ' I am cheif' ....OT hopes he didn't spell CHEF??

I have an occupation that allows me the time to be on this great website....I am honored with this opportunity....I've lived long enough to have NO PRIDE...life has a way of doing this to us...at least that's what i tell my adult childrfen

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If christianity was sold the way you sell it my friend, I would probably convert tomorrow.

You make a good point, I have admited that the teachings in the Bible are not all bad, there are things that make alot of sense and can help somebody get through rough times.

It simply takes more belief than I can muster.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Yes...thank you so much...please U2U your friends and invite them to see the video...and give their input....I would love to discuss it with them...you are a good person, very introspective....God is honored!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Okay, I watched the vid - wouldn't want to be accused of trooping out the 'pile of pants' card without viewing the evidence.

Laminin, one of the thousands of molecules in the human body, in a simplified graphic just happens to look like a cross.

Of course, Louie Giglio conveniently doesn't mention the Potassium Channel, a molecule we have in our brains, which is the shape of a swastika. Does this mean that I think like a fascist?

(I need not expand on the God/Hitler analogy.)

And the people in the video are clapping and cheering? Sorry but here comes the pile of pants card. I can't believe people are taken in by this rubbish.

Actually it's scary, if people are willing to believe this pile of faeces, what else are they willing to believe?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

It simply takes more belief than I can muster.

~Keeper....

Whew....I hear you...

pls remember..."

You will seek Me and find Me when

'you'

search for Me with all your heart
Jeremiah 29:13

It's about effort here...OT is prayin' for you....you will get there!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
Okay, I watched the vid - wouldn't want to be accused of trooping out the 'pile of pants' card without viewing the evidence.

Laminin, one of the thousands of molecules in the human body, in a simplified graphic just happens to look like a cross.

Of course, Louie Giglio conveniently doesn't mention the Potassium Channel, a molecule we have in our brains, which is the shape of a swastika. Does this mean that I think like a fascist?

(I need not expand on the God/Hitler analogy.)

And the people in the video are clapping and cheering? Sorry but here comes the pile of pants card. I can't believe people are taken in by this rubbish.

Actually it's scary, if people are willing to believe this pile of faeces, what else are they willing to believe?

"Good point there!!!"

Believe as you willl....

Very very CLEVER comeback there....

You have a KEEN mind!

OT

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join