It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If it wasn’t for Jesus, you would cease to exist! Really…

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thistled
But really, you should get out more, and it came as no surprise to be bombarded with quotes out of the bible.

How tiresome IMO.

My work, security in nature, has me in a different city every week...

I'm probably twice your age....

What does IMO mean?

OT

PS: Are the thistles in bloom yet....nah, I'm just your internet Wlliam Wallace preaching FREEDOM!

Or are you the 'lone piper'?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Where is the 'conspiracy' in this post.

Forgive me OT, but I have read a few of your posts on ATS now, and I have to say, the original (first) post is not you speaking. It looks as if you have been doing some cutting and pasting.

You are correct, the part where he describes the laminin protein was taken from the lead paragraph of the laminin article in Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Well except for the part where he claims that it looks like a cross.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

.....and it came as no surprise to be bombarded with quotes out of the bible.

Is it OK I like the bible?

Again I present, you decide....that's alright with you...please feel no pressure from ME...ok?

Thanks for responding man...

OT

PS: I've noticed your other thread is doing well..good job!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Leto

Yes in your picture the 'right arm' for lack of a better term, is dropped low...

And I'll have to do some more research into the cancer claim, (although not sure its relevancy, to the majority of the OP's video/message), since its an older site...

I will review ok?

OT

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Oh my G.. oh wait

He went so overdramatic that i barely watched it til the end.

We do not exist becouse of a man writen in a book by ??? that have probibly lived 2000 years ago ( with no evidence of so).

We exist becouse 4 bilion years ago some elements in earth's oceans binded togeder and formed the building blocks of monocells, then divided for the next 3 bilion years, and evolved and adapted for the next 1 bilion years, and we know this for a FACT.

You have to be really ignorant to think science prooves religion just by asociating a human drawn diagram of Liminin with the cross when in reality it looks like this:

A bit too convenientt to show that diagram in the video...

Anyway, my point is you cannot proove something just by asociating one thing to another...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Ruymb]

[edit on 18-2-2009 by Ruymb]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by denirohascome

"Incase you haven't noticed, the world is harsh, futile, and lacking. If this is everything God has to offer, I'd like to give it back."

Yes I agree with your signature....

Could it be the DEVIL that causes it and not GOD?

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Well, you cant expect people to sit through that youtube vid OT, its a sermon, you kinda have to go into it believing.

But i'll take your word for it. So Science proves religion... Well I say thats true. '___' proves religion as well:

American psychedelic pioneer and '___' guru Terence McKenna gave '___' to a Tibetan Buddhist monk, and after the experience was over, the monk told McKenna that it brought him to a place the Buddhists had seen many times through meditation, but he also stated that it was about as far as one could go into the Bardo and still return to the physical plane afterward. Jesus Christ and other biblical prophets used fasting and sleep deprivation to achieve mystical states and have the visions upon which the Bible is based. Sleep deprivation increases endogenous '___' levels, and this triggers these transcendent visions and religious experiences. Buddhists and Hindus have the same experiences through meditation, and the South American shamans use their sacred '___'-containing brews to break into the same space. The emerging networks of entheogenists within modern urban societies use '___' crystals with the same goal in mind. In this light, it seems clear that '___' is an integral part of all religion, whether or not it is acknowledged.
SOURCE

Its a powerful drug that your brain produces every night and can be found in almost ALL living things... pretty incredible right?
I truly think its the gateway from our minds to whatever comes next

Thanks,

-Odessy

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ruymb

Welcome to ATS....

Question: Who started evolution?

OT

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Religion is not a vaild reason for why humans exist.

Truth: If if wasn't for the Annunaki, then humans wouldn't exist. It is believe by some people that the Annunaki created humans.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Thank you for that post...'___' huh?

Not sure, I'll investigate...

How did you stumple upon my humble thread? Sorry for the rhyme

OT

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yeah and next we will be told (with the aid of quotes from the bible no doubt) that big J is coming back to pay a visit because some poor farmer somewhere in the world has found a potato that looks like the crucifix.

Evolution happens because of our distance from the sun, that's it.

A few more millions of miles out and we would not be here.

But when the idiots were compiling the stupid brainwashing book, they didn't know that.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thank you.

If you'r asking how non living elements became the first living monocell ogranisms there's stil a mising page on how exactly the transition to monocell organisms occur.

Though we know for a fact that evolution occured due to the changing environment adaptation variation and natural selection.

Check this series of videos for more info
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Its on the main page, I had to check it out...

Hope you enjoy researching '___', its insane, and I really do think its some sort of connector from our world to the next.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
OT, sorry it took so long to respond. The trinity kind of makes sense now.
Do most Christians know that Jesus was around before God created everything? Has Jesus been around as long as God, in a spiritual form? Who was Jesus' -spiritual- mother... or did he just... kind of bud off of God?

I'm sorry... obviously the Bible is open to great interpretation.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Annaki=Nephilim which equals....sons of god marryig daughters of eve...check out early Genesis, the Bible...its all there

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Great video.....with very good information. Unfortunately, there are flamers that live to flame threads like this.

I hear the sound of mouse clicks as the "Foe" button is being clicked.

But, the line was drawn in the sand 2000 years ago. Each one chooses the side they will stand on. So it is written, so it shall be done.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus say he wants the cross to be a symbol of him.
If Jesus was killed by electric chair are people going to wear electric chair pendants
around their necks? It's dumber than a screen door in a submarine.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruymb
If you'r asking how non living elements became the first living monocell ogranisms there's stil a mising page on how exactly the transition to monocell organisms occur.

Though we know for a fact that evolution occured due to the changing environment adaptation variation and natural selection.

Check this series of videos for more info
www.youtube.com...

You cannot prove evolution occured because there are no facts. There is evidence in the form of what we can observe today, but that evidence can also be applied to the creation model with more reasonable results.

Neither has been observed by people. Either way, my faith survives.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Great video.....with very good information. Unfortunately, there are flamers that live to flame threads like this.

I hear the sound of mouse clicks as the "Foe" button is being clicked.

But, the line was drawn in the sand 2000 years ago. Each one chooses the side they will stand on. So it is written, so it shall be done.

OT is used to the FOE...love um'-pray for um'...they can stay mad at me...only for a while...

most usually recognize the sincerity!

JM, Glad you joined us...I've seen your stuff...A GAME...for sure..again welcome!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thistled

T, ok...you know I respect you...showed nothing but graciousness, right?

Please extend that to me/my thread, ok Bro?

We all are having a discussion, that's all...opinions given...evaluated...believed...or rejected...its all good!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join