It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Television Channel Founder Charged With Beheading His Wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Muslim Television Channel Founder Charged With Beheading His Wife

www.foxnews.com

"She was very much aware of the potential ramification of her filing for divorce might have," said attorney Elizabeth DiPirro, whose law firm, Hogan Willig, represented Aasiya Hassan in the divorce proceeding. "But she wanted to proceed despite the potential for it to erupt."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Asked if the slaying is being investigated as an honor killing, Benz replied, "It's safe to say we're investigating all the angles we can, all the possibilities in conjunction with the district attorney's office. We're looking at whatever we might come across."

How disgusting. There are two things I hate about this story:
That this poor woman was beheaded. May her memory live on, and not be used to scare more Muslim women into obedience.

I also hate how there's more, typical, Muslim hatred from Fox. Of course! They don't ask if he was known to be violent or anything, they instantly assume it's because of his religion!

Fox news- Fear mongering in action!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Totally missed another story about this already posted. I'll alert a mod. Sorry!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
As mentioned, there is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further comments and/or questions to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join