It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saving Jade Goody - Urgent Humanitarian Appeal.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Saving Jade Goody - Not Private Ryan.

As you have heard the world famous celebrity Jade Goody has been confirmed as having terminal cancer as was stated on the news.She is only 27 years old.

She was on Big Brother and many tv shows and was and is a very popular celebrity
adored by the masses.

I was devastated to hear she is dying.She has 2 children.She is only 27 years old.

Last night I cried and cried as I saw how she had been ravaged by cancer and chemo therapy which did not work, as usual.

I could not sleep all last night.

Her long beautiful hair is all gone and she is bald due to the terrible toxic poisons the doctors fed her with their fake promises.

I am very upset and I implore you, all you people who have knowledge of alternative cancer therapies to urgently contact her and save her please.

She can be contacted directly or through her agent Max Clifford.She must be advised
that there is hope and a possibility of living beyond the 27 years she has lived.

I urge you alternative cancer remedy experts to hurry as she has only a few months left to live.

This is a chance for you to shine and for you to save somebody famous who could then help you.

Please hurry.Time is of the essence.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For those who do not know jade goody, this shows a healthier Jade with her kids. Jade shot to fame on Big brother and came out with hilarious quotes as 'where is east angular' and she thought wales was abroad. The girl came across as really stupid, naive and gullible but since then she has amassed herself a fortune (with the help of Max Clifford) and good on her I say. She had a blip on celebrity big brother with a bullying/race row but I think the naive Jade did not really fully understand the consequences of her actions. She has probably never had the opportunity to learn about diversity. She has spoken openly about her upbringing with drug addicted parents and nobody looking out for her. All she ever wanted was a childhood for her sons that she never had. Even as she faces death she is still selling interviews to ensure her sons future.
She is only 27 yrs old and her illness was treatable but it was misdiagnosed 4 times, I believe. So sad.

source www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't understand, you want us to give money to a Humanitarian Appeal for Jane Goody?

I thought she had plenty of money, she has more money than me!
And what good is money going to you when your dead, I mean I sympathise with Jane and her family but are you serious!

Give it to Medecins sans Frontiers or something.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by nuisance value]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo girl

I am truly moved regarding Jade - She is such a good mother to her two sons and its her major concern that they are financially looked after. Through all her heartache of losing her battle to cancer she is "AS A MOTHER, AN ANGEL"!

Bless her x

Needed to add a ,

[edit on 16-2-2009 by vesta]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's absolutely gut wrenching to see what this is doing to Jade, whether or not you are a fan of hers. Seeing another human so frightened and not having any kind of skill to help isn't good...

One of the very few postitives to come out of this is the fact that, because her illness has been so high profile, the number of women going for smear tests in the UK has jumped by 20% in the last few months. Everyone, whether or not they have lost a friend or family member to cancer, particularly one that is *so easily treated!* in it's early stages, maybe should try to forget their dislike of reality show celebs and all they stand for, and listen to what this girl really has to say. And she is still a girl, even at 27 with 2 kids, she's painfully open and naive. She has a huge lesson for all of us, but unfortunately, some illnesses will never be able to be fixed, no matter how many complementary therapies there are out there that may well work in other cases.

Perhaps there will be a delay, some kind of miracle, even just to give her time. I hope so. I wish her a wonderful wedding, much time and laughter, and as little pain as possible.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

So lovely said

She has awakened the "SMEAR TEST"

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think she should also be researching a variety of alternative methods of fighting cancer, because some people have beat all odds.
www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...
youtube's rick simpson "run for the cure"
mineral solution

As well as to investigate every manner of raising her immune system drastically because it appears she had chemo, and that makes winning long term harder (at least in my family, the only 2 that lived didn't have chemo).

Not to mention meditation and energy healing.

She shouldn't give up yet.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Absolutely, she should try everything. I have a friend who recovered from cancer at this stage about 16 years ago, with a very unconventional method. Hopefully, if Jade can get all this together, and she has the resources now, it WILL work for her, and be shown to others. I hear what you're saying about the chemo though.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

She has it all through her organs......they told her on Friday they can do nothing more, she has had parts of her bowel removed.....along with chemo before that

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Jade Goody is a media whore and an ignorant homophobic racist to boot. This radioactive individual couldn't care less if any of us drop dead tomorrow, so why should we travel with her on this, her darkest journey ?

She's quite prepared to let the cameras follow her during these last few waning months to death & disposal ... for a fee, of course, the fee to "pay for her children", as if her children are somehow outside & above the state education & benefit system.

She has no grace, no dignity & by her actions she diminishes the suffering of everyone else's nearest & dearest. She hasn't even got the wit to quietly spend her remaining time with her children ... death is just another part of the Jade Goody Extravaganza.

Perhaps we should meet the mood head on, organise telephone voting to decide whether she should get buried or cremated ? Hey ! YOU DECIDE !! Or perhaps a state funeral instead, her gun carriage being pulled by those little munchkin chaps from the Wizard of Oz that she's so fond of. Elton John can re-work "Candle in the Wind" yet again ... although I see he's already loaning his mansion out for the £250,000 wedding ceremony she's about to splash out on (hang on, I thought this was all about saving money for her childrens futures ??)

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. But simply having cancer, even terminal cancer, doesn't bestow on the sufferer some right to be completely beyond criticism. She's been no saint in life.

Lets not be sucked in & repeat Diana all over again.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't give up until the end, and there are things that have helped. She alone will know how long she must fight for, usually with children, it will be till the last. I really feel for her situation, and send love and light, along with my prayers for her recovery.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

Naill

I hope to god that you never ever encounter a loved one with this situation - but will say you are truly a selfish, ignorant and worthless person, so as they say, what goes around, comes around.......YIPHEE!!

TRUST ME IT DOES!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

Post removed by myself due to insensitive nature.

[edit on 16/2/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197

Actually, we were trying to see the human side of her situation, and acknowledge the fact that she has done in a few short months what the medical establishment has been trying to do for YEARS! with all their resources. Whatever we might think or her crappy behaviour and dubious personal history, she is still in immense suffering, and she's trying to make sure that other women don't risk the same experience.

She may not be the smartest sweetie in the box, but how do we know she's not spending every hour she can with her kids? She isn't arranging all the press....her demon publicist is! There can't be many people who wouldn't do exactly what she's doing in her situation, worried about her kid's future. I know I would....I would be yelling "Yup, gimme the cash and I want everyone to hear this!!"

She probably isn't going to live very long. At least let her do something genuinely useful with the nightmare she's been given to work with.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

No not at all......she tried to better herself (and did a better job than others) her morals are for her family - when the hell do people, in today's society think like that????

I am sad that a loving mother is deprived of motherhood!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

In 1994 I nursed my Mother during the last ten months of her own life, fulfilling the promise I made to keep her out of the hospital system as much as I possibly could. My greatest regret is being persuaded by a doctor that she needed immediate hospitalisation ... she wanted to die at home, you see. That mistake of mine I'll take to my own grave. And I know what cancer does & the terrible suffering the disease & the treatments cause.

I didn't go on television making Mum & I both out to be saints. I didn't do interviews with glossy magazines. I didn't ask for anything until the very last week.

I just gave up my job & university course & helped Mum as best I could. Like thousands of other poor sods, day in day out, folks who get no attention from the great & good whatsoever ... aside from the £50 Carers Allowance that you need to jump through hoops to receive, at a time when form filling & arguing with petty officialdom are the very least of your priorities.

Don't lecture me about cancer.

Seriously.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I think she should also be researching a variety of alternative methods of fighting cancer, because some people have beat all odds.
www.cancerfightingstrategies.com...
youtube's rick simpson "run for the cure"
mineral solution

As well as to investigate every manner of raising her immune system drastically because it appears she had chemo, and that makes winning long term harder (at least in my family, the only 2 that lived didn't have chemo).

Not to mention meditation and energy healing.

She shouldn't give up yet.

That is what i am saying.

alternative therapies should be tried urgently...

example dr budwig's cottage cheese and flaxseed oil therapy.

2. gerson therapy...

3. bicarbonate of soda therapy.

4. dhcp

5. MMS and so on...

I URGE EVERYONE TO SUPPORT JADE GOODY AND TO PRAY FOR HER TONIGHT AND EVERY NIGHT.

She is only 27.

She does not deserve to die.She is a mother to 2 small children.

Evil Mugabe and evil Ahmadabad deserves to die.

We should organize a candle lit vigil of some kind.

But we must contact her about these alternative treatments urgently...

Please hurry as time is passing.

Long live Jade Goody!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Niall197[seriously

Not lecturing you about cancer at all - its more the reality of Jade and not your situation..........Jade has been in the spotlight and therefore been our everyday news - Sorry, was it your wish to be on BB??????? your seem so jealous?

Seriously who was lecturing you on Cancer? DOH!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by vesta]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

She is going to die. People die. I'm sorry shes a young person but it happens and the cancer has spread everywhere. There is no miracle treatment to rid all of the cancer from her body.

If you want to light candles and pray, pray for everyone suffering from cancer, not just Jade. Just because shes young and has been on tv doesn't mean she shes the only one suffering and the only one worthy of things like candlelight vigils !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join