It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin forbids train station kissing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think they should ban it ON the trains..

Jeez.

Seems everytime I ride the metro there is always these 13 yr old kids, seems like their first time away from their own parents, smooching and slobbering loud enough I can hear it 10 seats away.

Can't say anything though, then you look like the bad person.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
What about the rights of the riders trying to get off the train, to only be stopped by an embracing couple?

People have business elsewhere and planes to catch, the act of embracing has nothign to do with it.

if you let every person stop and do what they want, they will eventually have to shut down the station.

Star for you for actually reading and understanding what the ban on kissing was about. Too bad the rest are having a hard time seeing it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ohhh man, I'd get arrested.
But, I can see why it would be bad for people to stand in the middle of the train doors, or prolonging departure or something. But the general sign is a little weird. I mean, if they go to the other end of the platform while the train isn't even there, it should be fine.
*knows because sees boyfriend once every two-four months and has to deal with train station goodbyes.*

new topics

<< 1   >>

join