It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's make the government bigger! They know what is best for us!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Damn, there don't seem to be many of us who want this!

Come on people!!!

Let's fully submit ourselves to the politicians in Washington!

Let's get it over with. This is what we are on the road to anyway!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So i send all of my money back to the government, and then I eat McDonald's and have 87 kids right? Just conjecture, I guess i'll leave that up to the government. They really know what is best for us anyways as has been previously stated. I can't wait, they just called me and told me that they have a nice cozy spot available in the local FEMA camp. I hear they serve only the finest in steroid-injected meats and high flouridation water! Aspartame will nourish my body and cleanse my mind of any unpleasant thoughts. They also informed about their well-rounded educational curriculum, my 76 ADHD-affected children will receive only the finest in government supervised brainwashings!! Let us rejoice!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm a faithful citizen of ussa Inc. A True amerikkan... I'll prostitute myself to nancy pelosi so I can help pay for that rat problem she has in San Fran...

Think I'll be entitled to some delicious nutritious Govt. Cheese?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i think we should all just get jobs for the treasury i mean its a boom industry there gonna be running those machines 24/7 printing up monopoly money

of course the gov will give you an i o u instead of a paycheck but those should be good at all banks and companies because there all gov anyways

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You are all true Americans!

Together we will live in euphoric harmony...thanks to our government!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
maybe i can get a job as a professional ass wiper for the elite
i mean there sh@t doesnt stink so it should be a pretty good career choice

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
David,
Here is what we do.

1.)We declare war on ourselves.

2.)We immediately surrender before a shot is fired.

3.)We immediately apply for war reparations.

4.)The government has to pay us.

5.)When we have all the government's money, we THEN apply to the UN for reparations, claiming that the government was conducting genocide against Americans.

6.)The UN accuses our politicians of war crimes.

7.)We testify against them.

8.)The UN rules that the politicians are indeed guilty of war crimes.

9.)The UN gives them all life plus 999 years in prison.

10.)We live happily ever after.

Now who want sto go along? We need to write up the declaration.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Pure Genius!!!!!
Let's get started right away, maybe with some saber rattling or something?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am trying to get with the program, but for some reason I have this sinking feeling that I am going to be the only one left out to starve and freeze to death. The federal workers will kick my decomposing body to the side so the can mow my neighbors lawn

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Don't you think we should ask for permission first?

You've got to see this Prof...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You've got to see this Prof

Yes, I saw that on Drudge.
You know what that means?
WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE RICH when we LOSE THE WAR!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Plasma applicator

I am trying to get with the program, but for some reason I have this sinking feeling that I am going to be the only one left out to starve and freeze to death. The federal workers will kick my decomposing body to the side so the can mow my neighbors lawn

Don't feel that way. Join our cause. You'll be rich in no time. WE CAN'T WIN!. WE'LL LOSE and become rich with reparations!
LONG LIVE OUR CAUSE!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Let's get started right away, maybe with some saber rattling or something?

We need to come up with a false flag operation that will seal it for us.
Anyone have any good ideas?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by mental modulator

I'M gonna sell a kidney in INDIA and do just that!

I may do the same. I'll donate the money to the Board of Education so they can keep up the HIGH quality of education in our country!

Oh crap, wait...I better ask permission from our government first!!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by David9176]

I'm sorry D, but they have outsourced you permission to call center in BANGLADESH.

But you can go to line Q

and get form Z

fill out sections

22.3 ,a,c,f
33.4 a,g,h

And take that form to line R

"Okay sir, processing of your permission will be $69.97 + $99.42 state and ferderal tax"

"will that be cash or credit?"

"You can expect a written response in no less than 45"

YEARS...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

I'm sorry D, but they have outsourced you permission to call center in BANGLADESH.

So then we'll just add Bangladesh to the list of countries we declare war on. No problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is just like the Mob the government comes in and you are paying them for protection when it comes to your business, family and yourself.
The government will come around the first time to collect for your protection at a lower rate. As greed and more control of your life, family and business sets in from the government they will come to you again and say if you want to keep what you have and still want added protection the cost just doubled.

You say I do not have the money so you think and come to the conclusion you must spend less and have less of what you own to have the money to pay for the doubling of your protection. Now the government is getting fat off all the doubling of collected monies for controling you, your family and business for your added protection. The government must help save the World remember and they need more money for more programs.

Remember the government has to take care of the less fortunate and fortunate people who do not want to work and now most of the money is going to all these programs that create jobs for the few that want to work that pay for the high cost of added protection.

This is incredible so since the government is paying for people not to be as productive and not to work this assures the distruction of Capitalism and Free Enterprise. WOW assured distruction this is genious.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by amari]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

This is incredible so since the government is paying for people not to be as productive and not to work this assures the distruction of Capitalism and Free Enterprise. WOW assured distruction this is genious.

It's actually nothing but a variation on what the USSR did.
As Soviet citizens used to say:

"We pretend to work, and the government pretends to pay us."

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

As you mentioned, it is all about greed and that is why this country and the world's economy is in a craphole. I could easily go off topic but the bottom line is that it really is all about greed. If you are against greed then you are a commie who wants to share the wealth, take your pick. I guess I'm a commie then because I am not getting any of the greed benefits. If I was getting the greed benefits then I would hate the commies, I guess I just wasnt born with a silver spoon up my behind.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jitombe

If you are against greed then you are a commie who wants to share the wealth, take your pick. I guess I'm a commie then because I am not getting any of the greed benefits. If I was getting the greed benefits then I would hate the commies, I guess I just wasnt born with a silver spoon up my behind.

Remember in the old Soviet Union, the bosses of the communist party were RICH. It was only the average citizen that was poor. That is no different from capitalism. The bottom line is the golden rule. Those who control the gold make the rules.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Your posting somehow made me feel warm and fuzzy inside about our government. I had no idea my government was so trustworthy! My quest for truth is over. I hope ATS will allow me to change my username now from truthquest to truthfound.

Now I'm going to write a lovely song about our government, then a poem about the greatness of taxes. And then a letter thanking my local traffic court judge for his divine justice. Finally I'll write Obama and ask him to send me a new wife. I can't figure out who to pick, but I bet Obama can. I hope she isn't too ugly or the size of a whale... but if she is that is what is best for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join