It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Michelle O's pose on Vogue indicate New False Flag Attack on March 10?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I get the fact that there are hand symbols believed to signal meanings, but what makes you so confident that this one is deliberate? Is it possible that her hand at a relaxed state could have naturally went into that formation?

I also understand that you are very confident that this magazine cover is riddled with symbology, but how many ways can one person hold their arms in a photo?

You realize that most people have operational elbows and generally arms tend to create triangles, correct?

BTW - I can't find a reference to a classic phoenix having two heads. Also, can you post a link regarding Seinfeld and Jewish mysticism?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Click on this. The Seinfeld stuff is about midway through.

www.texemarrs.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

As to the phoenix bird having two heads, I didn't say it did, but there may be such a symbol, but I'm not sure.

I know a few years back Hillary was sporting a phoenix pin with the head turned to the left, and Cindy McCain was wearing one with the head turned to the right.

The point being, both the Repugs and the Dems are in favor of burning down the barn. Doesn't matter if you throw the match in the front door or the back, it's still going to burn.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks to the one who posted the cover.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The Freemasons and all the secret societies have universal hand signals they use.

Not exactly. Several societies have and probably do use similar hand signs, but they are not universal in meaning or style.

They can communicate across languages and cultures.

Doubt it. After all, a good deal of them are either British or American and well... unilingual.

They all serve Satan.

Maybe a few of them do, FreeMasonry is very tolerant about religion.

When the Tower of Babel was confounded and everybody was sent packing speaking separate languages, they resolved to communicate their religious beliefs (Nimrod, Semiramis, Osirus) by means of signs and symbols, the sacred geometry of the pyramids, the ley lines, the astrological signs. That's why you have the same deities with different names.

Actually, in the cases where same or similar deities, it's mostly because, like in the case of Greece and Rome, one culture invaded the other.
In terms of the other things you've listed there, the geometry of the pyramids varies between each one, ley lines themselves are incredibly open for interpretation, from magical interpretations verging on religious, to more mundane interpretations of healthy farming soil.
Astrology signs are based on, in the Greo/Roman calendar on myths and legends from the culture's history and centered around constellations.

The Freemasonic God of Baphomet is out of a nightmare, a big goat head with huge horns, the torso human with female breasts but one male arm and one female, and from the waist down a male goat. Another one of their gods is Jahbulon, a big red spider with three heads, one a frog, one a cat, and one a silly king with a missing tooth who they say represents Jehovah. This is typical of the politicians and rulers of the world today.

"Baphomet" is the name of the supposed God of the Templar, tortured from them. Most likely it's a corrupted version of "Mahomet", or Muhammad as it's spelled today.
FreeMasonry has no God or Gods, the idea of God and his worship is left entirely to the person.

Very evil. Very sick.

I would say the same of people who would try to slander a group with lies myself, because they don't take the time to learn themselves.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

We have a difference of opinion. I say it happened at the Tower of Babel with Nimrod and Semiramis. That was the first time man worshipped the sun god, the resurrection of the deity. The people's languages were confounded, but their pagan Satanic beliefs did not change at all.

As far as cultures invading, you're talking about imposing paganism on to Christianity when Constantine "converted."

All the secret societies take their gnosis from Babylon, including the Babylonian Jewish Cabala, from which the Freemasons get all their symbols and rituals.

The Freemasons have a loyalty to their order that transcends any loyalty to any religion or country. They are Freemasons first and Americans second. They take blood oaths that they will never betray a brother, betray the brotherhood, not reveal any of its secrets, or put anything ahead of the brotherhood.

They have worked to destroy society since their beginning.

I remember awhile back there were several threads run by Freemasons and they were scary places to post. You people would as soon slit somebody's throat as look at them. And you lie a lot.

Albert Pike in Morals and Dogma says straight out you worship Lucifer.

Devil worshipper. And you all flash the el diablo at each other and all the other signals you flash, like "rip my heart out if I ever reveal a secret of Masonry," or "cut my throat before I ever tell," those kinds of symbols. All you guys have your hands in your shirts -- if it's the right hand it means you're the "good" Masons and if it's the left hand it means you're the severe ones.

The Lightbringers, Emissaries of Jahbulon is an excellent documentary online that exposes Freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
reply to post by RubberBaron

That's not the way they do it oftentimes. They love to use the media, especially magazine covers are really big magic, especially when it's somebody political in the spotlight like MO.

Is there any proof of that, or do I just have to believe the conspiracy theorists?

Alex Jones warned before 9/11, told the government he knew they were getting ready to stage a false flag and blame bin Laden, and told them Don't do it.

Did you watch the full video of that show, or just the edited version on youtube?

He was very vague, and the stuff he said which wasn't accurate doesn't appear in the edited for youtube version. Since I've been listening to him he's made a number of predictions like that which didn't come true. His excuse is always that by getting the word out he stopped them. Well, why didn't that work for 9/11? It wasn't a big stretch to name Bin Laden either, he was implicated in a number of events anyway, like Cole.

I do respect Jones, he does cover a lot of subjects that are important, but I think he exagerrates A LOT, and on his predictions, well as they say "A stopped clock is still right twice a day"

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It didn't quite work out the way they had planned, however. Most people have wakened up to 9/11 being a complete and total inside job (by Mossad in cooperation with the U.S. neocon government minions).

I don't think they really have, a few rogue polls with dubious wording have shown quite high numbers, but better polls show that while there are a reasonable of people who question 9/11 in some regardx, it's very few who believe "total inside job", many more just think certain parts haven't been told to us fully, which is pretty legitimate in my view, after any event like this, not all the facts will be released to the public at first, for security reasons.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

That's the only reference I found. It's the same guy that you're talking about on your original post.

I'll restate. I think you are seeing what you want to see. I can form my hand in probably just a few dozen ways and I'm sure there is a symbol, evil at that, for each one.

If a leg is straight, it's a pillar. If it's bent, it's a V. If it's crossed, it's an X or a (big magic) triangle.

Let it go. Be free. Spread the Gospel if you feel like it, but don't buy in to another's mad obsession.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaron

That's not the way they do it oftentimes. They love to use the media, especially magazine covers are really big magic, especially when it's somebody political in the spotlight like MO.

Is there any proof of that, or do I just have to believe the conspiracy theorists?

Get Texe Marrs' book Codex Magica. It is a huge book, crammed with information, all original documents, all footnoted. Once you read that book you will understand a lot about this kind of stuff. It's hard for normal ordinary people to believe that people could be this evil, this superstitious, this willing to sell themselves out to get ahead in life. They parade around in these aprons with skull and bones and all these Egyptian symbols, the all seeing eye, all that stuff, all that Egyptian occultic stuff, and all solemn. Watch the Lightbringers, Emisaries of Jahbulon online and see how creepy their temples are, how the whole thing is just awful. They get into it because they want power and money, and the ones who are willing to forsake their souls go straight to the top. The ones who balk get hung up on the lower levels. But every one of them has to take a blood oath to the brotherhood.
Also, Codex Magica has a lot more stuff in it about the Seinfeld gang who are into the Cabalism.

Alex Jones warned before 9/11, told the government he knew they were getting ready to stage a false flag and blame bin Laden, and told them Don't do it.

Did you watch the full video of that show, or just the edited version on youtube?

He was very vague, and the stuff he said which wasn't accurate doesn't appear in the edited for youtube version. Since I've been listening to him he's made a number of predictions like that which didn't come true. His excuse is always that by getting the word out he stopped them. Well, why didn't that work for 9/11? It wasn't a big stretch to name Bin Laden either, he was implicated in a number of events anyway, like Cole.

A lot of people were warning 9/11 was coming. The perps didn't care. The hubris of these people is beyond understanding. They must be quite desperate. Alex wasn't vague. He wasn't privy to all the plans. He just called what he saw, and what he saw was an attack on the towers and blaming bin Laden.

I do respect Jones, he does cover a lot of subjects that are important, but I think he exagerrates A LOT, and on his predictions."

Actually, he understates things I think. It's much worse than what he says. And he has predicted all of this nightmare that's unfolding about 10 years ago. And he's documented everything on film, warning us. People say, "you're wrong Alex, it hasn't happened." Well? The idea is that we hopefully will all wake up in time and stop it from happening. And Alex will be the first to say, I'm so, so glad my predictions turned out wrong.

He is telling us what the plans and preparations are of our enemy. If we do not take heed and resist, stand up and say NO, then we are all going to die. Simple.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Excuse me, but have you ever read Texe Marrs' book called Codex Magica? You are not aware of the Illuminati and how they communicate by secret handshakes, hand signals and messages in their corporate logos?

I could post some pictures up here if I knew how. Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Even if the Illuminati does do secret handshakes and hand signals........ How exactly can you prove that Michelle Obama is part of the Illuminati? Something tells me you can't.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. Do you really think Michelle Obama was calling the shots at that photo shoot? I doubt it. She was probably being directed by the stupid sheep Vogue photographers on how to sit and smile, etc. Plus her little "devil handsign" does not even look like a devil handsign!!! Her middle fingers are BARELY tucked back at all!!!! Such rubbish!!! lol

I mean seriously, this guy is basically spreading a rumor that there will be a false flag attack on March 10th based on a stupid Vogue cover image. Wtf is wrong with people?!?!?!!??

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
OP, I will bet you all the money I have and everything I own that there WILL NOT be a false flag attack on March 10th.

If you are SO sure that the cover of Vogue magazine is a crystal ball looking into the future, THEN BET ME!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is one of the most rediculous post I have seen on this board, and that is saying a lot. I will bet the OP any amount of money nothing happens on march 10. Threads like these should be deleted immediatly.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Even if the Illuminati does do secret handshakes and hand signals........ How exactly can you prove that Michelle Obama is part of the Illuminati? Something tells me you can't.

Michelle Obama is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which is a secret society made up of politicians, media moguls and corporates, to plot the destruction of America and the creation of the New World Order. It is high up on the pyramid structure of the Illuminati. I don't know what other secret societies she belongs to, but I note that she likes to paint her eyebrows into a Satanic scowl, same as Condi did and same as the Satanists love to do. Condi was a dominatrix it's said, liked to parade in front of the troops dressed in black leather top to toe.

This thread is absolutely ridiculous. Do you really think Michelle Obama was calling the shots at that photo shoot? I doubt it. She was probably being directed by the stupid sheep Vogue photographers on how to sit and smile, etc. Plus her little "devil handsign" does not even look like a devil handsign!!! Her middle fingers are BARELY tucked back at all!!!! Such rubbish!!! lol

No, I don't think she was calling the shots. I think she would have posed however they told her to. She is an Illuminati puppet, just as Barry is. But they are willing puppets. I sense evil in both of them. And Vogue photographers are technicians, and don't make decisions on covers like this. I doubt even the editor of the mag would have the final decision in this case. If the photographers were directing MO they were directing her according to what they had been told to do. And her el diablo is well executed and very posed to mean exactly what it is, is not a relaxed gesture that happens without consciously doing it.

Even if the pose somehow were just accidental, the choice to put it on the cover was not an accident. Each and everything on that cover is carefully chosen. I don't know if the Golden Dawn person who interpreted that cover got it exactly right, and I am not any kind of a super expert on what the secret societies do. I just know generally what they are up to, and I know the el diablo is a well-known symbol of Satan worship, not the kind of thing that would be allowed to slip by unintentionally on a cover of Vogue magazine.

I mean seriously, this guy is basically spreading a rumor that there will be a false flag attack on March 10th based on a stupid Vogue cover image. Wtf is wrong with people?!?!?!!??

I'm just reporting that some people think there will be a big violent attack of some kind on March 10 -- two people, one being Texe Marrs and the other being a poster on www.infowars.com forums named Mark that I posted at the beginning of this thread. If I'm wrong we can all celebrate. If this is being planned, maybe these people should know that not all the "serfs" are clueless to the hubris and arrogance of these people who love Satan and have managed to get themselves into ruling over all our lives.

And if some horrible warlike murders are planned for Purim, these people need to realize that people are waking up to their hubris, to the way they like to pass their calling cards around so they can take credit for the evil things they do amongst each other.

And maybe Michelle Obama needs to not be flashing the el diablo. We had enough of GWB flaunting his love of Satan publicly. We shouldn't have to have our noses rubbed in it again with these new people.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Michelle Obama is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

Actually, NO, she isn't. She was a member of the Chicago Foreign Relations Committee or something like that... which is NOT the same as the CFR. Keep trying.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

OK, so books like that show esoteric symbols, and how certain groups in the past used some of that, but that still doesn't prove anything.

Just before I can even accept the premise, I need proof of a number of things.

1) That a new world order exists, and I don't just mean the power elite who want money and power for themselves, but an organized conspiracy of satanic people.

2) That Michelle Obama is a member of this group.

3) That modern members of these elite groups still use this symbology. Some quote showing the Illuminati or Freemasons did back in the 18th century doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

One line in your post showed me a lot about your thinking. When you say how ordinary regular people can't see this stuff, you are putting yourself above other people in an odd way. That is a tactic of cults, and I think you have drunk the kool aid, and signed on fully to a cult ot Jones, maybe it's less dangerous than that other guy called Jones who had a cult, but it still affects your ability to think rationally.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Also, for the hell of it, I just tried some different poses as if I was going to be on the cover of a magazine, and the way Michelle's hand is positioned on the cover of Vogue is actually very easy to accidentally have your hand end up in that type of position. She IS NOT "throwing up" the devil sign, and I bet most people would agree with me.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

OP, I will bet you all the money I have and everything I own that there WILL NOT be a false flag attack on March 10th.

If you are SO sure that the cover of Vogue magazine is a crystal ball looking into the future, THEN BET ME!

I'm not interested in being right. I hope I'm wrong. I'm interested in putting these people on notice, best I can, that not everybody is totally ignorant of what they are up to.

I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that MO is flashing the el diablo, and for the First Lady to do that is SHAMEFUL. Even if they ARE planning some horrid false flag, to rub our faces in it, all posed like Cleopatra on the cover of a fashion mag, is DISGUSTING.

So if something does happen, if the Zionists go to war on March 10 (Purim) or if some big thing happens in Chicago where they say they are making plans now to get rid of a lot of bodies, where they are getting ready to put people in camps, gun confiscation -- if some horrid bird flu is sprayed on us or some nuke dropped on a city, or an earthquake set off by means of HAARP, or WHATEVER it is, I hope when the dust settles that people will remember that cover on Vogue and that maybe a few people won't be taken in by all the stuff that will follow, as happened after 9/11, when we lost our Constitution and our country. There's not much left to lose at this point but our lives.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There isn't even really any such thing as the "el diablo" handsign anymore, maybe back in ancient times. I was watching the NBA all-star game last night and as one of the players was being introduced he threw up a handsign with his index and pinky fingers extended. Does that mean he is part of the evil Illuminati? I doubt it. I bet if you questioned 100 people on the street, only about 2 of them would even know that there is some sort of supposed official "devil handsign." What a bunch of crap.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, I didn't start a thread to poll how familiar the general public is to the el diablo hand sign. It is about the significance, which in my opinion is extremely great, of Michelle Obama displaying it on the cover of Vogue.

amfbn.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I understand it is a very popular sign to be flashed at rock concerts or in parties where people want to portray "I'm a bad guy, evil is fun, long live sex, drugs and rock 'n roll."

The Illuminati flash it amongst themselves as you will see if you click on the You Tube I've posted above.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaronJust before I can even accept the premise, I need proof of a number of things.

1) That a new world order exists, and I don't just mean the power elite who want money and power for themselves, but an organized conspiracy of satanic people.

The CFR, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, all intelligence groups ie CIA, Mossad, MI5 and 6, KKK, Satanist churches, Jesuits, Opus Dei, any secret society is an organized conspiracy of satanic people working to own the world, although in some cases not everyone realizes what's going on, is compartmentalized, and acting in sincerity.
www.scribd.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

2) That Michelle Obama is a member of this group.

The Chicago Council on Global Affairs, formerly the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations until it changed its name in 2006 is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation, by Bill and Melinda Gates, among others, and is busy in all kinds of projects that have to do with world government, with eugenics programs, getting farmers in foreign countries to use petroleum based fertilizers and GM seeds, to take vaccines that sterilize and abort, and generally to meddle on the side of depopulating the planet and creating a world govt. Every person on her husband's cabinet is a globalist, big lobbyest, agent for the foreign banksters, and generally a bunch of crooks and neocons just like the last administration, pirates and criminals looting and destroying the country and taking us into WWIII by murder and intrigue. The statements by people like Brezinski, David Rockefeller, people like that who are pulling the Obamas' strings tell the whole story. Obama was groomed by these people since he was about 10 years old, by communists, Zionists and people like Zbignew Brezinski. Barack Obama today is handled by his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, Mossad, and does whatever he's told.

3) That modern members of these elite groups still use this symbology.

I posted a short video showing modern people, politicians, flashing the el diablo.

Originally posted by RubberBaronOne line in your post showed me a lot about your thinking. When you say how ordinary regular people can't see this stuff, you are putting yourself above other people in an odd way.

Ordinary regular people who don't worship Satan, who don't participate in the Satanic lifestyle (of torture, murder and mind control), who don't put fame and fortune as the end-all and be-all, and have a normal working conscience. The elite of this world have no conscience, and they relish hurting and destroying. They think they are special people, supermen, the strong who deserve to survive and eliminate the rest of us, eugenicists, and are in fact working to create a Fourth Reich. I used to be a Zionist, thought the Jews were fighting for their lives, that we should give them anything they wanted and go to war for them to protect them. Now I hate Zionism since I've learned the truth about it.

The Bible says, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Until the Internet came along, it was easy for the elite to feed us lies and propaganda through the government schools and the controlled media.

Yes, I believe the Obamas are these kinds of people. Yes, I believe they are Satanists.

I guess you are familiar with Fritz Springmeir's 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati? Very disturbing stuff. Fritz was framed by the fedreal government and imprisoned, I believe in retribution for writing that book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join