It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I pulled a tooth out last night in my dream... Has this happened to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I've read that dreaming about your teeth falling out signifies fear of aging or of death.

But I have to say that fear of change makes more sense to me, when I think about times that I've had those dreams. There are a few times in my life that I've had them a lot, then they'll go away for a long while.

And if it actually predicted someone's death every time I dreamed about my teeth falling out, I don't think I'd have any acquaintances left

The idea of change also could fit in with what I've read about it being fear of dying, if you think for instance about the Tarot card Death. It's generally interpreted as not meaning actual physical death, but rather a break or change in life/personality. Moving from one phase of life into another for instance.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If someone in my family died every time I dreamed my teeth fell out .. they'd be all dead. And they aren't.

I am absolutely sure I'm not running around telling lies ... so the thought that you dream that when you lie .. nope.

Sexual things ???
Too old! Let's not go there.

Fear of death? Nope. I'm looking forward to the next life.

It probably means different things to different people. At least with mine it tickles the gums as they unravel away from the teeth and the teeth fall out. The gums roll up like a fruit chew and I toss them aside. Strange.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This has happened to me a lot. I also have dreams that all my teeth are cracking and falling into bits. I am a terrible teeth-grinder when I sleep, though. I'm pretty sure it's just my mind hearing all that noise and feeding it into my dreams as "my teeth are falling apart".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join