It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this evidence of Project Blue Beam, a hoax, or a real miracle? You decide.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Found this video on YouTube and whatever it is looks like Jesus' crucifiction. It was supposedly shot in Russia and doesn't have any sound. Can any of you video experts tell me if that's a reflection off the window from inside the room?

Peace

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

First, i would like to point out that I DO believe in miracles, and I also believe in various" Entities" in the religious fields, although I am not a Christian.

However, it fits much one of the descriptions of Blue Beam I know of. However, the problem with that, is that the source I am thinking of, stated that people will not start to see pictures and events in the skies until March this year.

But maybe they started in advance, eh?

Never the less, it is interesting that this event is seen at the same time as Maitreya is supposed to have arrived, by the followers.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Doesn't look like an internal reflection to me, the focusing and movement suggest it is at the distant you presume it to be. Either a good hoax, blue beam style tech, a lucky arrangement of clouds or indeed a miracle.

I believe a lucky cloud arrangment.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

What are the odds of having that many right angles reflecting off a cloud formation? Not saying it's impossible, but I would think pretty improbable.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'll go with Luminous Cross
Little info

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
*Laughs* That is not a "Lucky Cloudformation".

This is the time.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

If I witnessed that realtime, I would need a doctor.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe it was from one of those planes that create shapes that look like clouds in the skies...Like the people who want to write in the sky...

Doesn't seem like a miracle to me, if anything its sketchy...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It looks like a replica of the TV aerial on the roof.

Is that possible somehow?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I agree with the roof antenna. Exact shape, maybe the sun is reflecting the antenna onto the window?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

That's a good catch. It seems as if the two horizontal beams on the antenna are slightly askew of each other on the vertical causing the difference in length of the two beams.

So if that were the case it would have to be a lense flare or a reflection on the window right?

Peace

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
well, my thoughts are...if it was videod from inside somewhere through a window...you would see it move from time to time..or rather, see something move over it from time to time..like people walking across whatever is causing the light, or even the person videoing..after all, its about impossible to hold so still, and they do move from time to time...so that in itself would change the reflection...so to me..no reflection...however it is strange, if you look, at the bottom of it, you can see a trail of light disappearing, or fading rather into the horizon..making it look likes its either fading..or thats where its originating from. I am christian, I do believe in miracles, but usually those miracles have a purpose, now this could of course be a purpose of being a reminder...but usually from what we read of miracles in the bible, they normally tend to have a huge significant purpose..this is just an image in the sky...and of course you'll have all those who bring up the image in clouds issue..I might see a dragon..you might see a fish, you know? this clearly to me looks like a "cross" object, and it has more light to it then the surrounding area...it could be total coincidence, could be more...but I really do not thinks its a reflection through a window.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Not sure at all and not religious. If I saw it in the sky, I'd remember it, but wouldn't lose sleep or phone a friend. Traveling to work at dawn in late Winter (March), I often see contrails that form beautiful patterns including crosses.

I'm more curious as to why the video is titled 'false miracles?' Is it setting up the viewer for a sucker punch? Or is it a Russian CT merchant?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Pretty cool image.

What about the trailing light at the bottom?
Updwards projection from one of those huge spotlights with a cross cut out over it?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
With a high power FM transmitter and a too short antenna it should be easy to recreate this.

My 2 cents

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's another one:

edit - I guess that one I posted was posted before:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/16/2009 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

See, that one looks like a reflection off the glass because it shows this side of the house.

Thanks for posting.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
And I say to you snowcone oohh spooky,
Sorry couldn't pass that one by without a little Blossom.
Peace all beings.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
maybe it's the ignited Jupiter .. Lucifer...

-

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread, it appears to be some sort of reflection on the window.

The question is, how did they do it.

Seems like a good little experiment actually

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join