It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Tell Us About the Sub collision/satellite collision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
hi there,

i was just having a thought. of all the real events that happen and we dont get told about due to cover ups etc...........

WHY .... do we even get told about the satellite collision in space???? OR the colliding of the 2 nuclear subs??

surely this is news that could easily be covered up ? why tell us...........is is a smokescreen for something else????

whats going on here???? we could have never been told about these events and would be none the wiser now.WHY??

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
because people talk and it makes it to sources, then onto the news.

Pretty simple.

No cover up..

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
is it not strange, the launching of an iranian satellite, the collision of 2 satellites and the collision of 2 nuclear subs within a few days????

another point....... is it not true that the first time we hear of a new thing happening....its big news....big shock (like the 13yr old dad story in the UK)

then after this has been all over the news, we are not so shocked anymore if we see it happening more and more often!!!

maybe we are being shown a few things to prepare us for some nasty stuff to come?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
what has the story of a 13 year old dad in the news got to do with preparing us for "what is to come"?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
hehe you know its bad when the government covers up so much stuff you're suspisious when they DO tell you something

The collision would have been noticed by loads of astronomers, they know where all the little bits of tat in space are, a giant new cloud of bits isn't going to stay hidden for long. Then consider that they knew it would rain down onto the earth, texas saw and heard loads of it falling apparently.

The two subs also had to come home to repair. the crew saw their family again unexpectadly -People would have talked, word would get out -people would then start to wonder for the worst, engine problems? etc? and our deterrant would be compromised, far better to admit a one in a million collision happened between friends and no harm was done. If anything the fact they two of the highest tech ships in the world couldn't see each other says a lot for their awesome stealth ability,

Maybe neither of these things are what happened at all, the odds for both are very slim indeed however both are very possible and bound to happen one day. For once i actually believe what they say.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sub crash update:

The Brits were carrying blue paint and the French were carrying red paint.
Some of the sailors ended up being marooned...sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I completely Disagree, why are they telling us anything, especially so soon after the occurrence??

2 subs colliding can easily be hidden or delayed in a press release, the military people may or may not tell people and more likely than not WILL / WOULD NOT have come clean on there trip because they routinely don't discuss missions anyway.

the fact we have has so many meteor strikes more in the past couple months than I can remember in my lifetime, is odd in itself.

And now with anomalies with the sun/Jupiter/Venus and some unexplained movement from the back side of the sun.

I think if it smells fishy .........................

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I agree - something is wrong somewhere...

first the satellites - they had no reason to tell us, except what is odd........

and makes me wonder if it even happened, is all the reports around the world, even before the sats collided... but the reports have been orange glowing skies and all kinds of things lighting up - Italy has some pictures, along with all over the U.S.

So............. is there something else going on.... and they were hoping to use the excuse of the sats? Also.. they have said, the falling thing caught on camera in Texas, could not be debris.

So............ what are they actually "covering up" and using the sats as an excuse.

Now, regarding the subs..................

there have been reports all over the Pacific recently of dead fish everywhere, Hawaii has even had dead whales and fish on their shores.....

so now the question is........... are they using nuke subs as an "excuse" and possible leaking of uranium etc. to cover up something else going on.

I completely agree, the governments would not release this kind of information - out of the "goodness" of their hearts. There IS something behind them releasing it.

I find it awfully funny -- sky, ocean, now we just need to wait for the land "accident" that will explain away "something else".

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
hi there questioningall and thanks for your comments. i agree completely, very well written.

all the things going on at the moment in such short amount of time. ocean, sky...... what next??? (oh...and all the big earthquake activity in indonesia..not to mention the volcano activity in russia, alaska, colombia,japan all within the last week!!)

im sure there will be something very soon!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh good God are folks really this paranoid? They talked about it in the news because it HAPPENED!!! Why wouldnt they talk about it? LOL. The only news they dont talk about is the crap that is conjured up on sites like this by 15 yr olds.

Chemtrails. LOL. Anyone? Anyone?

new topics

top topics

join