It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question on Karma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know where to put this thread. But I just wanted to ask the question, Do our actions affect our Karma, or do our thoughts? Or is it both? Any information would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
IMHO I believe or thoughts may create our karma or what people call karma. I've not had any bad Karma come my way.

I've had experiences where things I would of liked to of done different or seen different out comes do come around around so I can change the outcome this time around.

Maybe when people have lots of bad karma its because after the deed that was done they wished they hadn't of acted that way or said what they said and wished they could change it. Also maybe in a wish that we could be different in this point in our life than in a past point in our life. So similar situations come up where we are at a cross roads to either change what we have been or our actions or the outcome or go back and do the same thing over again we did before.

If we choose the later and then think about it after the fact and wish we had acted differently maybe our wish is granted to give us that chance to try again.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyTruth
I don't know where to put this thread. But I just wanted to ask the question, Do our actions affect our Karma, or do our thoughts? Or is it both? Any information would be appreciated.

What some refer to as Karma, the scriptures refer to as Sowing and Reaping. Understanding, if a farmer plants a particular seed, the harvest he will reap comes from the seed planted.

Let's say you go about to deceive people, that is the seed you are planting, and the harvest you will reap will be deception.

People are always assuming they can get away with anything, but no, that is not true.

As for thoughts , have to be careful there too, you can come to a point that however you think, can transform you outwardly, into what once, you only thought inwardly.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey

Originally posted by OnlyTruth

What some refer to as Karma, the scriptures refer to as Sowing and Reaping. Understanding, if a farmer plants a particular seed, the harvest he will reap comes from the seed planted.

Let's say you go about to deceive people, that is the seed you are planting, and the harvest you will reap will be deception.

People are always assuming they can get away with anything, but no, that is not true.

As for thoughts , have to be careful there too, you can come to a point that however you think, can transform you outwardly, into what once, you only thought inwardly.
very very interesting. Thank you

new topics

top topics

join