It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lacerta File Doubts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The Lacerta File is questioned and is deeply pondered about. Its about a conversion that a Human had with a Reptiloid.

Link to the Lacerta File: www.sabon.org...

Link to Lacerta File II: www.sabon.org...

Ok, here is where the true in depth reading that my friend and I have been going through. We read through the first page of the first Lacerta File and have found many odd statements and things that don't make any sense.

Anyways, enough of my blabbering.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Findings/Problems with Lacerta I:

Lacerta file 1:

-metals are more abundant in other places in the universe, as well as our solar system. how did iron and such even arrive at earth? meteors, asteroids, i.e., space stuff. this is potentially a hole in the writer's story.

-the 'illojiim' require these precious metals... but only on occasion? they come and go with up to thousands of years at a time? clarification is required here.

-the 'illojiim', though supposedly much more intelligent than us, are not very smart themselves: the 'illojiim' "avoided the sunlight, because it hurted their skin and their eyes". then why choose Earth as a 'breeding ground'? the fact that so many other alien species exist (almost 15 the interview reveals), there must be, by default, other hospitable places in the universe or other 'bubbles'. Earth receives much sunlight, every day.

-the 'illojiim' created the human race, the interview states, but then the 'reptilian' creature also states: "...some species were able to suvive: fish (like the sharks), birds, little creepy mammals (your ancestors), various reptiles like crocodils...and there was a special kind of small but advanced dinosaurs which had developed together with the last large animal-reptilians like the species you call Tyrannosaurus..." which one is it? we evolved from mammals or through the 'illojiim's' project?

-"...you believe now you are the "crown of creation" and you can sit in the modern house and we must hide and live beneath the earth and in remote areas." what?! why??

-"so even if you had such photos, many of your kind would say that they are fraud, that I'm just a masked human woman or something like that (that would be very offensive for me)". 'Lacerta' can 'induce' our minds into believing anything but is offended by the proclamations of such inferiors creatures?

-they truly love the Sun, they 'colonized' venus...

-"No, I wear this human every-day-clothing only when I'm among humans. To be honest, it's not very comfortable for me to wear such tight things and it is always a very unusual feeling". It explicitly states in the interview that 'Lacerta' and her kind can 'induce' mental images of themselves in the human mind. why would there be a need of wearing human clothing at all?

-"A tail makes only sense for a primitive species which tries to walk on two legs and must held the balance with the tail." Maybe it's my remedial intelligence but the following species have tails that are not for the purpose of balancing while walking: cats, dogs, deer, giraffe, zebra, elephant, and probably more too.

-"f you touch my hand you will maybe feel that it is colder than yours, because our normal body temperature is around 30 to 33 degrees centigrade. If we sit in the sun (especially naked and with our row of small backplates in the sun) our body temperature can rise for 8 or 9 degrees within minutes. This rise causes a production of many enzymes and hormones in our body, our heart and brain and every organ becomes more active and we feel then very very good." They colonized Venus which has an avg. surface temp. of 461.85 °C...

-the interviewee, 'Lacerta' states: "your [human] illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers" but consistently refers to our maps and our method of calculation. Eg., "The "Illojiim" came from this universe, from the solar system you call "Aldebaran" in your maps", "One race was humanoid like your species (but much older) and was from this universe, from a solar system in the star constellation you call "Procyon" today in your maps", and "they found there a round plate with a diameter of approximately 47 of your centimetres (sic)".

----------------------

there are probably more, but this is all i have after only half an hour of going over just the first page.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Truth

ive gone throughout this interview and i printed it.bout 20 pages of it in an a4 size paper.doubts????well we are human, and naturally doubts is one of our human characteristics.they're not... so lets just get on with what we can ...came across it about a year ago...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by enkira]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I read these files a while back. I do not remember quite all the fine detail, but, like yourself, I do remember it not making sense that they feel they need to live underground if they 'truly own this earth'. That one stuck out to me. If we were created by beings that hated the sun, and they love the sun, shouldn't it just naturally be the other way around?

which one is it? we evolved from mammals or through the 'illojiim's' project?

I was under the impression that from Lacerta's point of view the Illojim came down and scooped up a bunch of apes and took them into space with them thus speeding up our evolutionary process by their own means, then came back and dropped us off. So according to this, we evolved from both.

-"A tail makes only sense for a primitive species which tries to walk on two legs and must held the balance with the tail." Maybe it's my remedial intelligence but the following species have tails that are not for the purpose of balancing while walking: cats, dogs, deer, giraffe, zebra, elephant, and probably more too.

I would have to agree with you there. Also, from any information I have ever received on the reptilian race, that it is a heiriarchial(excuse spelling) type of structure and some of the higher ups have tails?

They colonized Venus which has an avg. surface temp. of 461.85 °C...

Hahaha. This one did make me chuckle. But hey, she never went into detail about which dimension they were operating from while there? Maybe?

Who knows, maybe it is the way it is. I have a hard time doubting anything 100%, considering we humans tend to live quite ignorantly. We ourselves understand very little about the human mind. I wouldn't doubt any entity that was also familiar with the 4th density that could tell you more about yourself than you know.

Ever hear of the story of the Hopi Indians? They had ships with white sails off on the horizon, but many of them could not see that they were there, simply because nothing of that nature existed to them.

Then again, it's hard to say with no photographs(not that those couldn't just be photo shopped anyways).

Interesting anyways.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
(below is my humble opinion only, and it is offered as such)

Lacerta is a well-crafted hoax. If you carefully read it all, you'll find many instances where it contradicts itself though (as most hoaxes do) and you'll also see that nothing is provided that is beyond human knowledge...and yet, repeatedly, the reason given is always the same (our tiny little monkey brains couldn't comprehend it, etc., etc.)....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohh_pleasee
Ever hear of the story of the Hopi Indians? They had ships with white sails off on the horizon...

Somehow, I doubt a group of Indians from Arizona had any stories about ships with white sails.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I was under the impression that from Lacerta's point of view the Illojim came down and scooped up a bunch of apes and took them into space with them thus speeding up our evolutionary process by their own means, then came back and dropped us off. So according to this, we evolved from both.

unfortunately, this revelation itself tears the Lacerta interview apart.

--
The following is stated in the interview:

"Your race was genetically engineered by aliens and we were just the more or less passive visitors of this accelerated evolution process. You must know (some of your scientists have already supposed this) that your species had evolved in a naturally completely impossible speed within just 2–3 millions of years."

and

"evolution is artificially induced in [the case of the human species]."

--
the point is that it is stated in the interview that evolution requires at least some hundreds of millions of years to be completed to a degree. it does not say to which degree, but explicitly states that in the last 2-3 of those hundreds of millions of years, humans became intelligent. we were 'artificially' evolved to a point, but then evolved in less than five million years on our own? that's a direct contradiction of the premises of evolution given by 'Lacerta'.

--
furthermore, 'Lacerta' states that 'some [human] scientists suspect' various aspects of evolution that are correct while at the same time stating that our human minds cannot understand such long evolutionary time scales?

ok? so, i've never experienced (through any empirical means or through any of my senses) a flying orange and purple octopus because they don't exist and because no one else has experienced them. this doesn't render understanding or imagining them in an inability.

--
there's so much going on this interview. someone needs to draw a timetable of all that is mentioned in it, and perhaps there'll be more contradictions that rise out of it.

new topics

top topics

join