It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Discloses X-Files Documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
apparently 9500 documents now available at www.collectionscanada.gc.ca...
another big step for complete worldwide ufo disclosure and good pressure on the United States to follow suit!

[edit on 16-2-2009 by podizzle]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That is a GOLDEN find! Like the British release but more like... home! The format of the site is nice and easy to navigate even! Maybe something in here will convince me

If you find anything crazy let me know what to search for, I dont really believe peoples statements but if somethings bizarre, its worth reading in and of itself!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ooh nice star and flag
, cant wait to have a look around this site properly when ive got the time. I think this will spawn even more threads very soon.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Its great to see our brother to the north releasing these document.

A good read in these files are dated around October 4th 1967. Alot of

accounts relating to the Shag Harbour USO sightings. Some of the Files

are under Shelburne and Shelburne Harbour,Novia Scotia.

I'll try to post some links.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by topcat7]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Are any of these actually secret documents, or are they just all the reports that were filed by citizens? I ask because of the summary on the page linked in the OP.

These documents were accumulated between 1947 and the early 1980s and represent all records filed with the federal government on UFOs. There are approximately 9,500 digitized documents in a variety of formats, including correspondence, reports, memos and procedures. Some are specifically concerned with particular UFO sightings, while others are more generic in nature; these may consist of reporting forms and procedures for recording events.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Great, another country's government starts to wake up and disclose.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Actually, I was reading the Toronto Sun today, and they reported that these files had been made public in 2007, all 9500 documents. When I've got some free time, I plan on heading out to the library, and looking into it.

new topics

top topics

join