It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights of Malta (G7) say enough is enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The G7 is calling a end to this attempt at taking over the world for the time being. and lets get back to business as usual USA.
and they were firm on the subject. So Uncle Sam will consolidate its gains and try again sometime in the future....

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY - when this program kicks in it will be too late as prices would have surpassed the previous highs due to all the currency that has been dumped on the world systems. inflation - and then - in a few years another go at it - I suspect - what ever is going on, firing the boss seems to be the best coarse of action and they dont want that action to start. so I guess, New Hampshire sent them a message and they responded by -- Ok, we can wait another generation or two.

Source: over the weekend the G7 called upon our treasury secutary to end the crisis. as for the source I got, I was watching BBC London, Bloomberg and CNN and each had a little bit on info... and when all three where taken into account .... that is the result... G7 said enough is enough lets get back to business ... so it was all staged ...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

What are you referring to?

Link to source?

or are you just flying off the handle?

new topics

join