It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention! Are there Meteors Heading this Way Right Now? Pictures/Very Clear

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

In looking at info about Jupiter i found mentioin that its core is thought to be composed of metalic hydrogen, that is hydrogen under such pressure that it forms a metal. have you got any data as to how that would react to ignition or are you just getting "accepted facts" and repeating them as absolute truths?
i dont think anyone has done any actual studies on these types of reactions and anything that isnt tested would be akin to heresay or a theory, not a FACT???

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

The probe was dropped to measure atmospheric density Even if you dropped a nuclear bomb into Jupiter atmosphere you would have to get it to the core for even hopes of causing a fusion reaction and due to atmospheric density would be crushed to a marble before it got there . We have witnessed meteors impact on the atmosphere causing huge explosions Jupiter Shu Maker Leavy produced 21 explosions equivalent to over 200 million Megatons of TNT ...and guess what it didn't create a fusion reaction. So choose to believe whatever wild speculations but in the future at least research it your self and see if it makes sense.

[edit on 2/18/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Bamaisin

Look at it this way. A thermonuclear bomb works by both heating and applying extreme pressure to deuterium by means of a fission reaction surrounding it, squeezing it. In order for a self sustaining fusion reaction to continue the pressure has to be maintained, keeping the deuterium atoms in close enough proximity to fuse with each other. If there were sufficient pressure deep within Jupiter's atmosphere such a reaction would start on its own, it would not need a trigger.

There is not sufficient mass in Jupiter (far from it) to create the sustained pressure necessary to keep it going. A fusion reaction would send a shockwave through the Jovian atmosphere but it would be very short lived. A bit of fusion may (I don't know) occur near the detonation point but it would certainly not continue very long or over a very widespread region.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Phage]
i cant see any other outcome possible to be honest

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bamaisin
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

In looking at info about Jupiter i found mentioin that its core is thought to be composed of metalic hydrogen, that is hydrogen under such pressure that it forms a metal. have you got any data as to how that would react to ignition or are you just getting "accepted facts" and repeating them as absolute truths?
i dont think anyone has done any actual studies on these types of reactions and anything that isnt tested would be akin to heresay or a theory, not a FACT???

Yes the fact that it hasnt gone up yet is enough proof for me..

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why is that enough evidence for me? Why i hear you STILL thinking, enough of this ignorance please.

Jupiter is sometimes called a Gas Giant because thats what it is, a giant ball of gas. Jupiter is part of a organization of planets called the Gas Giants. These planets consist of Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus. But there is a fact that the planets is not ENTIRELY gas, it is known that the planet itself has a rocky core. The core of Jupiter is known to be 20 times greater than the entire planet of Earth. The percentage of the rocky core to the rest of the planet is very small. Jupiter is very large indeed, so large that it consists of around 70 percent of the total mass of the solar system. It dwarfs all other planets in size and mass. A good part of Jupiter¹s mass is it¹s atmosphere, which is an 800-mile (1,280-km) thick layer covering the planet. Helium, hydrogen, water, and ammonia ice crystals form its beautifully sculpted clouds: methane, ammonia, ethane and acetylene.

Tremendous electrical storms often rage in the jovian atmoshere producing many bolts of lightning, which have been imaged by spacecraft passing over the night side of the planet. The storms only occur above certain regions whose positions seem to be influenced by the moon Io and the storms produce very intense radio wave emmissions. If it could go up it would of allready!

Enough allready

*bangs head against wall (lol)

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There is not sufficient mass in Jupiter (far from it) to create the sustained pressure necessary to keep it going. A fusion reaction would send a shockwave through the Jovian atmosphere but it would be very short lived.

This is comical.... How long have you been around? I mean how old are your really? Cause you must have seen this before or do you know someone that has seen this and has told you what would happen when this would happen to another planet the size and density of Jupiter. How many other planets are their like Jupiter within our view so you can site one example of how that would happen?

They were surprised at some of the outcome of the first atomic bomb and you want me to believe that someone actually knows to a tee what will happen should a nuclear device be intentionally set off in its atmosphere. They can't even predict globally what is going to happen in the weather here and you expect for people to believe that.

You have pretty incredible sources there phage... Incredible...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
* bangs head up wall nearly knocks self out!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The probe was dropped to measure atmospheric density Even if you dropped a nuclear bomb into Jupiter atmosphere you would have to get it to the core for even hopes of causing a fusion reaction and due to atmospheric density would be crushed to a marble before it got there . We have witnessed meteors impact on the atmosphere causing huge explosions Jupiter Shu Maker Leavy produced 21 explosions equivalent to over 200 million Megatons of TNT ...and guess what it didn't create a fusion reaction. So choose to believe whatever wild speculations but in the future at least research it your self and see if it makes sense.

Here's a link ]that has some info about how a spot appeared on Jupiter approx one month after Galileo was dropped into the atmosphere. Again astronomers were hush about it but some pictures came out... do a search and you can find other sources should you not like Hoagland.

I have researched it and have seen proof of what I say... Have you got some other proof that says that Galileo didn't explode? Are they still in contact with it? They sent it into it intentionally with plans of using it as a nuclear device or has all the planning of this throughout the years just slipped by you? Is it coincidence that a scientist, a very prominent scientist, mentioned in three of his books plus, how this would be done almost exactly as it is happened and how it continues to happen? Arther Clarke... wrote some pretty interesting things before it happened. He also provided valuable science papers other than his "fiction" too. He must be a prophet.

Also, your statement about the 21 fragments of Shoemaker-levy being equivalent to 200megatons of TNT. Do you guys believe everything these scientists tell you to the letter. If that were the case then we wouldn't need to study science anymore. They know it all and everything works as they say and there is no deviation. Did they take into account that maybe the atmosphere is a little different than they expect and the meteors could have disintegrated to a point that they would have had less impact on the surface should it have hit? Or did they have an observer there to check on it... Cassini was in the area but I don't think we can see the pictures, they'd be too revealing.

If they are able to predict what can happen on another planet so well then they must be using the same program they use for modeling Global Warming. This explains it all.

Edgar Cayce predicted that the world would suffer a great cataclysm shortly after the discovery of the "Hall of Records". The Hall of Records was rumored to have been found recently. Just where Cayce had said it would be, under the paw of the Sphinx. I don't think he was a prophet or had weird powers, I think he actually knew history and not what we've been told to be true. They know the true maths that the makers of the pyramids knew, what has actually happened and what is going to happen. I'm sure they knew years ago that all this would happen. It has been written about by many who were in the know. Can't be that many prophets and psychics around.

Rgds

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I skimmed most of the pages and couldn't find the observation I'm going to make on the OP, so here it is...

(btw, sorry for changing topic, since we've now moved towards Jupiter exploding
)

If there WAS something headed for earth on the day when this thread was started (16/2), it may well still be. Thing is... the earth has moved off from wherever those rocks are heading for.

See... earth moves about one degree (360 degrees / 365 days) around the sun every day. So, by the time these rocks reach wherever the earth was at the time of the original pics, we'll be a few degrees off.

cheers,

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I've noted some other anomalies while trying to piece some of this together... very interesting pictures from certain times. Some of the activity was not available that had some occurrence happen within other telescopes.

This one has three UOs at the bottom left...

This one shows some donut shapes like those that have been seen elsewhere... the donut is on another pic.

What's this? Someone hitting warp speed?

Nothing to worry about, just some cargo vessels passing by....

something else?

There are alot of unids apparently moving around in various telescopes doing formations. I will try to make a video of it but this is incredible. I've been looking at stuff from 01Jan and all the telescopes and the activity is incredible and the correlation matches in some dates. I believe two telescopes failed to provide pics from 23Jan1323 to 24Jan0807 and it coincides with something else that pops up at that time...

There is something going on out there and I wish it was updated more than every ten minutes or 15 minutes. Does anyone know of another source of sun observations that may have it more frequent? This could help prove ships out there. Look at these things.... The donuts we've seen elsewhere out by the sun as they are watching history in the making...

Maybe we can someone interested in looking at these pictures now and see if there is really something to be looking for....

Rgds

[edit on 18-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am sure that I have intruded into your thread,but I donot know how to post anonymously diretly in the forum?
PLEASE some body check these strange structures at 36.21.33 N latitude and 51.3.10 E from www.flashearth.com... This loation corresponds to Caspian region that is North of Iran
Could this be some sort of Mothership and UFO assembly? then why over Iranian soil? Is something sinister projet going on??
-Dr.Raavi

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here's one more.... Nine ships all in formation....

This is neat!!!! Wow I wish I had access to this thing every minute of the day... who do we talk to... this the answer guys... This can prove stuff....

Lens flare?
('
')

By the way, I believe just after those nine whatever hit the sun that's when the voids appeared to be moving toward the earth. Missles.... detonation..... CME or ejection????

I'm correct.... after those nine appeared approx two hours later you see a stream start and then the voids take shape.... Anyone looking?

It's taking shape... I can't do this alone...

Getting interested guys???

Rgds

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by dragonridr

Here's a link ]that has some info about how a spot appeared on Jupiter approx one month after Galileo was dropped into the atmosphere. Again astronomers were hush about it but some pictures came out... do a search and you can find other sources should you not like Hoagland.

I have researched it and have seen proof of what I say... Have you got some other proof that says that Galileo didn't explode? Are they still in contact with it? They sent it into it intentionally with plans of using it as a nuclear device or has all the planning of this throughout the years just slipped by you? Is it coincidence that a scientist, a very prominent scientist, mentioned in three of his books plus, how this would be done almost exactly as it is happened and how it continues to happen? Arther Clarke... wrote some pretty interesting things before it happened. He also provided valuable science papers other than his "fiction" too. He must be a prophet.

Rgds

The link to the "Jupiter thread is here: the discussion if it "ignited" or not:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is nonsense...

It's pretty patterns from stuff on a lens that's between here and the Sun - there's lots of rubbish between here and there.

Jupiter did not explode. Jupiter has been in existence for 5+ billion years.

We've been here for a maximum of 100 years, by comparison, we would not be so privileged to witness such an event, if it were even possible.

Nine ships in formation? Give me a break man.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by mattguy404]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm not saying that Jupiter exploded... I'm saying that by the pictures it looks like nine objects in formation traveled into the sun and this cause a possible CME. The story is adding up guys...

If it didn't cause a CME then they have sent something our way that will simulate it... you can see it if you flip through the pics of the four day period. I can't get my movie maker to create anything. Keeps dieing on me...

Oh well.... I should just go to bed...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The nine objects appear 20090123075300 on the COR2 picture. Is this in universal time? Could it be in another time zone?

Instead of 20090123075300
maybe its 20090123045600 The camera takes pics every 10 or 15mins.
Notice the sequence?

Nine is significant too when your talking about lucifer etc...

Like I said also, directly after this is where the OP began... this is leading up to it guys...

**Unable to find what the time is but must be UTC.. unless they are going by time in mission control... Was an alignment of Orions belt approx this time matching up with any place significant on earth.... Maybe someone who has a celestial astronomy program that could check that...

Got to get some sleep... Hopes someone has time to look at this...

Rgds

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Still going huh, kudos for that.
But this finished a long time ago your 9 objects is just the sun.

sorry continue

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Couple things I thought about...
What would be the exposure time of the pictures, is there another source and more frequent pictures?

If you check here the radio monitoring has the loss of certain bands which are different before and after the event.

If something was ejected and was heading out approx 210degrees from the sun as we are facing the same way, forward north, are we heading towards it? Putting it on that APPROX start from the sun if we are heading towards it could it be in a path with us, given it's ejection from the sun at approx 210 degrees?

Appears we may be going away from it?... too tired ..

Is there a program that someone knows of that's free download that shows the rotations of the planets where you can add objects with your own ephemeris data?

Nap time...

Thanks guys... Let people know about this so we can have this looked at. These pictures are not adding up to nothing.

Peace and Love ALL
Rgds

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

1 minute after the last picture on here...

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Something else I just thought about... Not that I'm worried but maybe some people that are in this area should download the pictures from the telescopes during the time periods I mentioned just in case some disappear or change... go to the white zone.('
')(Just listened to zappa)

Not that I'm worried...nobody would do something like that....

rgds
sleep...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join