It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien life may be all around us (or even in us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Alien life may be all around us (or even in us

www.dailymail.co.uk

Forget little green men on Mars - aliens could be right here on Earth, a leading scientist has claimed.

Cosmologist Paul Davies said it was 'entirely reasonable' to believe that we share the planet with a form of life different to anything we know of.

This 'life, but not as we know it' might be lurking in poisonous lakes or deep under the sea or could even be inside our bodies.

Professor Davies said: 'It could be right under our noses, or even in our noses. It could even be that "weird life" and real life are intermingled.'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here is someone saying that we still do not know enough about our own planet to say weither they are here or not.

he makes a good point about fully exploring our planet before spending billion on a mars mission.

member what are your thoughts on this story.

please flag this story for others to see.

Peace & hope
SM

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I don't like the Daily Mails style of reporting... I never have, below is an example.

this is the caption for this picture.

A view of Mars from the Hubble Telescope. But alien life could be closer to home

Now that is clearly NOT a view from the Hubble, it is a composite image, fore ground and background with a pic of Mars from somewhere (possibly the Hubble)

As for the actual article, I have always been interested in the idea of multiple Panspermia events in Earth's history.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I dont like it style either.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Would some of us be thinking that this might be a crackpot English newspaper,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join