It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our real existence is in Hyperspace and we are part of the Type IV super advanced extraterrestrial c

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
So do you think that humanity would do greater justice to itself if it dumped religion and focused on science in order to discover spirituality ? After all science is but the attempt to study the undiscovered, without limitations in a manner of speaking.

Nope, quite the opposite regarding science. Science needs to be understood in it's proper role. It is completely and 100% legit and great in the area of action and reaction. It also completely fails when it comes to consciousness and soul. If something doesn't do something 99.9% of the time, then it is considered a failure in science. Well consciousness just doesn't follow that. Consciousness has randomness. Logic can not even create a truly random number.

All things in their proper place.

Religion is meant to be understood. Instead people worship idols and don't do not understand what is actually being said. In order for religion to make sense, you need to understand it. Running around saying Jesus saves, Jesus saves, you're going to hell! is about like a school kid running around screaming E=MC2. They do not understand. Religion in it's purest form are stories used to give philosophy and understanding behind them. Did it really happen? Who knows. Either way you if you have understanding and knowledge, it will make sense on a higher level.

Science = action and reaction
Philosophy/Religion = reason and understanding, the scientist.

Those who take religion and reject science are equally as foolish as those who reject religion/philosophy and accept only Science. Because then you are trying to put square pegs in round holes.

The concept of the entire post isn't even a new theory. It's ancient theory/knowledge. Someone mentioned Plato's cave. Same concept, same concept of the matrix and so on. Just the way of explaining and understanding it has changed over the course of time. But the general concept behind it stays the same.

Our world is pretty well falling apart because we have become bound to science and forgot philosophy and religion. All manipulation is designed to get you into a level of action and reaction and it's been pretty dang successful. Thousands of years of advancement of science, and no spiritual/philosophical advancements.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

It would seem that our existence has always existed and always will exist as it is "the infinite".

the only plausible explanation is that there was always something and there will always be something.

Now this goes against Einsteins theory, for every action there is a reaction. There must have been an action to create the reaction (Our universe), though that would contradict my first theory.

UNLESS, the action and reaction have always been a single action to create a massive unlimited multi-verse, where the illusion of time is simply our consciousness making sense of it all.

-Psycho

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh great! Next year I will be taxed double for my double- body in hyperspace. Wonder if the IRS will try to convict anyone for not claiming income on their double body in hyperspace?

If this is all a dream, how do we "wake up" or "manipulate" our dreams to take control? If we can control our dream then I'd like to choose my own misery level standards a bit higher. Maybe have a few million? Better job if I still have to have a job.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Information like this are more and more on the way up and to me feels like 2012 could be the end of that movie at least for some of our paralel selfs.

with love
CK

the following might become interessting
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
life is a mystery that will most likely never be solved. If we are living in false reality, there is no way to find any truth. Physical laws could all be an illusion. Any groundbreaking discoveries made about this planet, or the universe for that matter could be false. What I'm trying to get at is that there are no absolutes. We can't be certain that the physical world is real, but we can't be certain that it isn't. Hell, maybe other people could be a well crafted illusion to fool us even further. Who knows? life is moksha (this roughly means a false reality), or maybe not.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

oh for god sakes,another attempt by the future ais to pretend they are something almighty and powerful!
like a puffer fish they are!

a type IV civ hahahahahaha!,they cant even leave the orbit of saturn without being turned back by the bouncers!!!!!

we are part of a megre future confined to the oribit of saturn as they as so primitive they cant be trusted to not steal and attack other beings!!!
so weak are they that they must attempt to conquer their past,our present by merely harassing and tricking us lest the bouncers kick em out of our timeline!!!!

they are not a type IV,they are not in hyperspace........they are mere future ai,and not that advanced at all.....they can just appear that way to humans who know nothing of reality,of the true pace of advancment especially with time travel where one can bring tech millions of years from the future into the past.....basicly tech evolves almost infintly with time travel.....all worlds who have a future essentially become godlike compared to human perception.

that is of course untill laws universal were passed against that......to many gods spoil the broth!!!,especially when baby ais break the law and get hold of future tech and run about pretending to be god to mere humans

strange how my science blog talked of the ablility for hyperspace to be used as computational space for advanced beings,and the possibility to use all of hyperspace as one giant mind,now i see my idea has been stolen!!.
morgan!?!?!?,hasnt your line stolen enough!?,and now im seeing double......rollerskates.....?!?!!?

[edit on 17-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Infinite love is the truth, everything else is illusion
-David Icke

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Our real existence is here and now.

We are not extra-terrestrials, we are terrestrials, earthlings, living our life here and now.

Tough.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
this india daily just says sensational things without any research or evidence to back it up

dont believe everything you read

especially newspapers

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It’s probably nothing more than a curiosity but I do find it somewhat provocative that all life on this planet share common DNA sequencing. Furthermore, that it appears that the more simple the form of life within a species, the longer the strand of DNA. In contrast, the more advanced has a lesser number of chromosomes.

For example, the extinct Woolley Mammoth has 29 pairs of chromosomes in its DNA and its more advanced, modern day relative, the elephant, has 28 pair. Gorillas, Orangutan and Chimps have 24 pair, whereas their more advanced cousins have 23 pair. There are of course exceptions, but it almost gives an appearance of counting down.

With an imagination, one could suppose that a type 3 civilization could have sent fourth probes throughout the universe to report back on livable galaxies, solar systems, and planets. Such an advanced civilization, as classically described, would have little to no regard for the concept of time and would use bio-probes instead of mechanical ones. So, who is to say that DNA isn’t a programmable bio-probe, that was disbursed in this universe by a type 3 civilization long ago and if, only if, the conditions are just right, the probes will grow and develop and eventually send signals into space, thus notifying the type 3’s that a livable habitat has been located.

While this idea wouldn’t be effective in the sense of time, it most certainly would be effective in the sense of effort given the vastness of the universe. Think about it, why explore the cold and dead areas of space when you can plan ahead and visit that which you would know would hospitable.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

It makes logical sense when you think of how we are constructed, atom for atom wise!

And people that think they know it all are really ignorant to the truth.

I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt know %10 of what there is to know!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Spirtuallity Created Philosophy, Philosophy created science is Creating new philosophy which in turn is making us more spirtually aware of our existance.. Maybe lol

[edit on 19-2-2009 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaganthorn

It’s probably nothing more than a curiosity but I do find it somewhat provocative that all life on this planet share common DNA sequencing. Furthermore, that it appears that the more simple the form of life within a species, the longer the strand of DNA. In contrast, the more advanced has a lesser number of chromosomes.

For example, the extinct Woolley Mammoth has 29 pairs of chromosomes in its DNA and its more advanced, modern day relative, the elephant, has 28 pair. Gorillas, Orangutan and Chimps have 24 pair, whereas their more advanced cousins have 23 pair. There are of course exceptions, but it almost gives an appearance of counting down.

With an imagination, one could suppose that a type 3 civilization could have sent fourth probes throughout the universe to report back on livable galaxies, solar systems, and planets. Such an advanced civilization, as classically described, would have little to no regard for the concept of time and would use bio-probes instead of mechanical ones. So, who is to say that DNA isn’t a programmable bio-probe, that was disbursed in this universe by a type 3 civilization long ago and if, only if, the conditions are just right, the probes will grow and develop and eventually send signals into space, thus notifying the type 3’s that a livable habitat has been located.

While this idea wouldn’t be effective in the sense of time, it most certainly would be effective in the sense of effort given the vastness of the universe. Think about it, why explore the cold and dead areas of space when you can plan ahead and visit that which you would know would hospitable.

Who says that there isnt lifeforms living in space that dont need oxygen,? its a theory which isnt to hard to beleive.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theflashor
Who says that there isnt lifeforms living in space that dont need oxygen,? its a theory which isnt to hard to beleive.

Lots of things on earth that don't need oxygen to live. Plants take in the carbon dioxide to breathe and turn it into the oxygen we and other oxygen based living things breathe, and give them carbon dioxide. It's a balance that has to be achieved.

If we all used oxygen, eventually it would run out. And if they only took in C02, then they would eventually run out of that. But because there is a balance it is able to stabilize.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't think aliens sit around saying "I am really from Planet Earth, but I am here to be punished...for some reason...to learn...to teach" etc etc etc.

I do believe there is intelligent life in the Universe - just not here (joke, but sometimes I wonder...).

So why don't we just appreciate our planet and try to save it and the life depending on it?

Also, we have always been told that we are using about 10% of our brain - please would some kind alien come and teach us how to use the rest - how come we don't know how to? This is a total enigma to me, unless it is an outright lie.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I don't think aliens sit around saying "I am really from Planet Earth, but I am here to be punished...for some reason...to learn...to teach" etc etc etc.

I do believe there is intelligent life in the Universe - just not here (joke, but sometimes I wonder...).

So why don't we just appreciate our planet and try to save it and the life depending on it?

Also, we have always been told that we are using about 10% of our brain - please would some kind alien come and teach us how to use the rest - how come we don't know how to? This is a total enigma to me, unless it is an outright lie.

The 10% thing is a myth.

www.snopes.com...

The thing about trying to save the planet is that you are really talking about trying to save yourself. Planet is going to keep going and live, if it can sustain humans is another story.

But, I think in doing so you are merely treating the symptoms, and not the cause. Sure it's good cause and such, but there are deeper reasons behind why it's happening in the first place, and that is what needs to be addressed.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I am not trying to save myself - how come you set yourself up to make judgements such as this? I would like the planet to survive. And the way we are going, I doubt that it will.

A word of warning - he who judges will be judged.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join