It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our real existence is in Hyperspace and we are part of the Type IV super advanced extraterrestrial c

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Nice – I think you have come up with the only religion I might become part of

Anyway I get the feeling from the article we are here for entertainment, and that could be

But how about

This could be some kind of prison universe and we are here till we learn to behave

Or

This is school and we are the children of the advanced civilization, here to learn

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

What about the possibility that we are processes in an application. Contrary to our consciousness as eternal, our process runs, serves a function, passes values and information and expires.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Or

We aren't the product of any advanced civilization, and we really ARE this pathetic...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy

I get the exact same feeling, very strange. Its kinda like every so often (happening more and more recently) you'll look at something or feel something that just isn't 'right' it feels a little surreal or almost as if its a game. (I also get that sometimes certain people almost seem a little programmed)

It's unbelievably hard to explain without sounding mental though..

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ItsallCrazy]

Ha. : )
This is why so may people don't talk about what they REALLY feel.
We are meant to feel mad if we sound off about these things.
It is a fine manipulation of the knowing-ness of the spirit.

I for one can attest to recognizing the game of the universe and participating
outside of myself much of the time.

I have frankly always felt as though I was watching a movie - even as a child.

I remember my mom throwing a birthday party when I was 8 - at my grandparents in PA. The party was mostly family - I went upstairs to get away from everyone. My mother - rather distraught over my no-show came upstairs to fetch me. I stated to her something to the tune of - "it would be too painful for me to join in today. I tried to get her to understand that there were sad and confused people there and even though they were laughing and smiling - their real energy (the stuff I saw/felt) would make me way too tired."

Keep in mind that I am a very social and a rather well balanced person -
umm.. or - alien.

Just highly sensitive to basic energy.

Once you get past the "fear" or uncomfortable feeling
of recognizing the unspoken and it all becomes more obvious -
It also all becomes a lot more fun to participate in and to watch.

Honestly though, I still have not formulated any solid theories as to why we are here, where we came from or what we really are.
And I'm thinking that these riddles are really why it is still so much fun to
continue participating in the game.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
www.Indiadaily has plenty of imagination but no credibility whatsoever. If we are living in some kind of simulation or holographic universe, then I would like to ask the creator if there's any good plots in the pipeline, because quite frankly the current one sucks.
Big "G" needs to hire a decent script writer,
or maybe you should just call it a day & pull the plug.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
I'm sorry, but that just sounds like a bunch of wishful thinking from lesser three dimensional beings who wish they were something more than that.

We aren't any part of a Type IV civilization. We're not even a Type I civilization. You can approach life one of two ways: You can accept that we have a long way to go, and help work towards that... or you can hide from the truth and immerse yourself in delusions of grandeur, accomplishing absolutely nothing in the meantime.

Your choice.

what do u mean hide from the truth ... are you #ing nuts, you dont know the truth ... if you dont like to discuss what we are, get out of the thread ... simple as that ...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
reply to post by theflashor

Hi Flash,

It is a very long movie and I want to go home.

Seriously, if that is the case, why don't we have a few visits home, or even flashbacks?

Of course, Plato went on about all this when he said that there exists somewhere in the universe an 'ideal'.

For example, if you are looking at a table here on earth, the ideal table exists somewhere - and this applies to absolutely everything.

Although I studied Philosophy at University, I have always had trouble with Plato's 'ideals'.

Why can't we live in the ideal?

Apparently taking '___' will get you talking to beings in hyperspace who will give you enough knowledge to keep you busy processing for a few months....and the trip lasts only 7 minutes.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
has anyone noticed the source website has so many articles claiming all these scientific discoveries that no one has even heard of

it seems to be a BS website if you ask me

check it out
www.indiadaily.com...

"However, scientists are finding extraterrestrial UFOs speed through channels of singular zones with the help of super anti-gravity radiation at speeds much faster than light! Then how is that possible?

The scientists and researchers working under the cloud of classified development in many countries have solved the puzzle. The extraterrestrial UFOs do it by separating space and time and then manipulating time backwards. "

gee , id love to know wheres there getting all this info from

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Hahaha. Get out of this thread? I'm not getting out of anything. Sorry about your luck.

I'm perfectly okay with "discussing what we are," and so far I'm not convinced that we are some kind of super alien video game. Why would a Type IV civilization want to have a "physical" existence? That doesn't even make sense, really. Their existence would already be physical, otherwise it wouldn't be existence at all.

In this world, there are people who simply cannot accept the fact that we are nothing more than primitive animals. Those people are horrified by the idea that they are nothing more than a biological process that will one day end, causing them to cease to be. So what happens? Their mind invents an alternate reality for them to live in, that isn't quite so scary. They "hide from the truth."

Those same people are humbled by the thought that there could be alien races out there who are far superior to us in every way. We are the weak biological processes, and those other civilizations have conquered that weakness. Those people can't stand the idea of inferiority, but they can't escape it. So they hide from it. They figure, "Well, if there's a Type IV civilization, we MUST be it... because we're the human race, and we're the best there can be!"

And so, instead of trying to actually conquer our weaknesses, the human race is stuck coming up with crackpot delusional beliefs like reincarnation, heaven, and now, apparently, "We are part of the Type IV super advanced blah blah blah."

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cathedral
Nice – I think you have come up with the only religion I might become part of

Anyway I get the feeling from the article we are here for entertainment, and that could be

But how about

This could be some kind of prison universe and we are here till we learn to behave

Or

This is school and we are the children of the advanced civilization, here to learn

I've wondered these same things. If we are here to learn--what is the lesson? When I look around, all I see are people running programs of perception, but there an infinite number of ways to perceive. Mr. Scientist tries breaking everything up. Mrs. Spirituality tries putting everything together. The particle vs. the wave. Man vs. Woman. Pthh. Just move your point of observation and whoa! In walks a new world view with the hologram of infinite possibility in the center.

To me, these programs of perception that run inside people's minds are formed when they attempt to gain some type of purity to their thoughts by avoiding contradiction, thinking that if they cross the holy line of "I just contradicted myself", then they will suddenly be wrong. The avoidance of contradiction creates the lines which make this universe more deceptively distinct. It is an illusion! I don't WANT it more distinct because the more distinct, the more trapped we become, and we start to believe there is no way out.

Contradict away, I say! Let's get out of this place created by the Illuminated Ones (whoever they may be) who feel they have the right to invent reality at the expense of everyone else. There is a reality--but there are other possibilities. Although they (we?) are trying to do it, our consciousness cannot be completely trapped--by anything. Just try to find it in your body

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

explain what you mean please?
that sounds interesting

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

i agree also.. why are we ill? why do we feel pain? is that just hitches in the "system"? argh getting my head round this is giving me an headache.. it's strange to think but for me there is SOME truth in it. if death is an illusion why do bodies decompose?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

We aren't any part of a Type IV civilization. We're not even a Type I civilization. You can approach life one of two ways: You can accept that we have a long way to go, and help work towards that... or you can hide from the truth and immerse yourself in delusions of grandeur, accomplishing absolutely nothing in the meantime.

I don't think you know that with any certainty, and to make such a statement and exclude the possibility of anything else is just foolish. Your post came across as very pompous, at least to me, and your response to Faiol further reinforces this.

reply to post by John Matrix

Yep, sure does, I hope to find some one day. Here's a brief excerpt that somewhat explains the unexplainable

I let my will go then and tumbled forward into elfland. Terence McKenna is apt in calling these entities 'elves'. They are elves/not-elves. They don't appear, they kind of ooze out of the woodwork seductively and before you know it they're there - the whole realm is infested with these creatures like nothing else you could ever imagine. They do sing things that are like 'self-dribbling jeweled basketballs' or whatever you want to call them. They make Faberge egg concoctions with ingredient lists like: 1) space, 2) lust, 3) politics, 4) circus sideshows, 5) time, 6) gall bladders, 7) existential notions of polyfidelity, 8) cucumbers, 9) Beethoven's 5th symphony, 10) the smell of petunias, and so on. This is somewhat of an arbitrary list, but the point is, all my categories of mind fell away because they were being ceaselessly synthesized and re-synthesized into these hyperdimensional objects, undulating, ululating along.

It makes me think of getting home from school when your mother says that she's baked you some treats, only these are like no treats Mom ever made, and when you see them you almost want to say, 'Aw, mom, you shouldn't have. I mean you really shouldn't have'. What you do with these elves is some sort of a game of catch, only the physics of the game has been replaced by the physics of synesthesia. In catching the things they threw, in playing with them, I participated in the ineffable mysteries that they were. This place is the Joycean 'Merry go raum'. Being there I came to understand the Heraclitus fragment: 'The Aeon is a child at play with colored balls'. It is this. As well I understand, 'Still the first day, All Fool's Day, here at the center.' It is this too.

So for what seemed like centuries I played with the trippy freaky elves and they kept bringing me into atrium after atrium in the antics annex, and all I could do was wonder when we would get to their front door. As far as I know, we never did. Instead they said many things, though I can't say they used what we would call a voice to accomplish this communication. I remember only parts of this. At first they said, 'Build this', indicating hyperspace. Later they amended this by saying, 'Build it. He will come.' from the movie Field of Dreams. Very funny.

The rest of the experience is here:
The Elven Antics Annex

Also, you may read other experiences here, they are often times well written and very insightful.
The Spirit Molecule

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but that just sounds like a bunch of wishful thinking from lesser three dimensional beings who wish they were something more than that.

Your choice.

You took the words right out of my head. Not in a freakish ancient magik way or something.

I think a lot of what is pondered here as possible is just escapism for people who are struggling with life. Life is a struggle, not a movie. Do good here or you will be out of the third act.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
if death is an illusion why do bodies decompose?

Because your body is simply a bio-mechanical manifestation of the energy that animates you, your soul if you will. Your soul is "you", your body is merely a fleshy contrivance, when you die, your soul leaves your body. As the law of conservation of energy tells us, energy (soul) may never be destroyed, energy may only change forms. Or hey, maybe you just rot in the ground. I like my first theorem better though.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

agreed..so there is nothing to fear from death then?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
so where does cloning fit into all this? are animals a part of this as well? if you want to visit "home" or "ideal", meditate, im trying to get to the point of asral projection. i believe thats how we can visit and have flashbacks in our subconscious state. when i meditate, i hear weird languages, beautiful blonde women in white - i know it sounds crazy but its true. great post op star and flag for sure.

also, no one really dies, we just ascend.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

How do we know we don't have these flashbacks? We could have had them and misinterpreted them as dreams, out of body experiences, and so on. But we could just as well be designed to not remember them on conscious level and only on the sub/un-conscious levels.

Good thread op.
This is actually closest to what I believe to be true for our existence. It has science and spirituality.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I think its natural to feel a certain amount of trepidation when thinking about death, I certainly don't want to leave any time soon. However, the more you study and become at peace with yourself, the easier the transition becomes.

I think this story makes for an interesting corollary

Several weeks later, still processing these two '___' experiences, I had one of the most realistic, vivid dreams I have ever had in my life. Christian Ratsch once described these types of dreams as Kali Dreams, after the Hindu goddess of mayhem and destruction.

In my dream, I was a child again back in middle school, talking to a beautiful young girl, who, in retropect, looked like Parvati, who is the loving, gentle alter-ego of Kali. Her gaze and awareness were piercing, focused, all-seeing, all-knowing and her eyes looked straight into me and gave me a queasy, nervous, glowy feeling, like intense love at first sight. The class bell rang, and she started for the classroom along with all my classmates, who were taking their seats. I had to go the bathroom, though, and I knew the teacher wouldn't mind me being a little late (it was my favorite Spanish teacher, incidently).

Returning from the bathroom, I walked into an empty classroom. The back door was open, though, and sun and breeze were streaming in. It was eerily quiet. I stepped out the back door to find the bodies of my classmates strewn all over the lawn, bloody, dead. Only a couple were still alive, catatonic, carefully loading the bodies into a sport-utility. I stood there in shock, watching the scene, trying to figure out what had happened, when I realized I was being watched.

It was her, the beautiful girl, Parvati/Kali. She looked at me with the slightest of smiles, wide eyes, arms and palms turned out towards me, presenting the entire scene to me. With that gaze, I instantly realized she had done this, she did it as a lesson for me, she was trying to show me how beautiful death can be, she killed these children to teach me and to teach them the beauty and value of both life and death. She freed them, she let them go, she returned them to the eternal all-pervasive universal consciousness. It was a gift, her gift, her eternal timeless lesson to us, to not hold on so tightly to such a precious gift as life and overlook the precious gift that is death.

With this realization and her gentle loving gaze, I was overcome with an overwhelming sense of peace, beauty, joy, despite my natural instincts of terror and revolt. The scene and the lesson before me was absolutely sacred and necessary. Kali had visited me. I opened my eyes and found myself wide awake in bed remembering clearly every vivid detail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join