It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack obama antichrist theory, with proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

sorry but enjoyed spy's discussion and information enough to have to shut you up with only one sentance

THE POPE IS A FREEMASON!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

Nah, he's just a Nazi.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
One thing I have wondered for a long time, is Obama really a Christian, or does he just attend a church for the political/social connections (as is the case with many)?

But now I question it bigtime. A Christian doesn't mock the Bible, and certainly not publicly to millions of people. I can't say that Christians don't have questions because sometimes they do, but they don't mock the Bible as Obama does in the speech here at 3:32 minutes (sorry I don't know how to post the link to the exact time in the video).

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've said it before and i'll most likely have to say it again: to say obama is the antichrist is an insult to the antichrist. Not that the antichrist doesn't deserve to be insulted (although an insult of that magnitude might be approaching the line), just making a point.

TheAssociate

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I was just talking to my mom and tried to approach the subject of Obama, of him not being what a lot of people think.

She flipped out and said "He's going to turn this country around where everybody lives good feels good and is good". She said she didn't know what kind of nutcase internet stuff I was reading but that it would warp my mind and I'd better stay away from that stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Obama says he is confident "we can create a kingdom right here on earth."

Huh? I checked out this video that has interviews of Obama from 1997-98, where he says in two different talks,one of them at a church pulpit, "my salvation depends on the collective salvation" -- is there any Christian who ever thought their salvation depended on that of another person, other than Jesus Christ?

I'll tell ya everyday I see/read something else that just keeps speaking to my inner self that this guy is bad news. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing if there ever was one.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Now i know some of you have already heard about this but recently a symbol which denoted Jesus had to be covered before Obama would take the stage. At a religious-based school no less. I dont think even George Bush would have been that brazen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Im more inclined to think the anticrist,and all of revelations has to do with first contact with another race that trys to prove to us there is no god only science,the fallen angles.Upon hearing this some will go along with this,and others will adamnetly oppose it,so the "aliens" , "fallen angles" , will make war on those that belive, and set itself up as the one world goverment without any god but its leaders as to controll us fickle humans.But at the edge of totaly enslavement, the true creators of us will return,and drive out the "alens","fallen angles" with truth,like a sword comeing from there mouths.
anyway just my 2 cents.

<< 1  2   >>

join