It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack obama antichrist theory, with proof

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't rely on the bible for getting real facts. The bible has never been
a source of literal information, even the few parts that have not been edited
by religious dictators, have only a purely symbolical meaning.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I am starting to think that all the plagues of the Book of Revelations is not from God as it says. I know the one like lamb opens the seals but the riders all seem like baddies, the blown trumpets are from Angels and the Angel of the Abyss being Apollon the Destroyer is also a Bad ass Angel. The Locusts seemed like God's way to get man to repent but now I find them to symbolise more bad guys. Did God tell us the plans of our future enemies so we are prepared for battle?

Also the prophet Mohammad in the Koran rode a White Horse unicorn so maybe that is a hint for the christians, even Muslims tried to hint a connection there too. Which religious figure denies Christ the most? The person who wrote the koran or the main character because he denies Christ but believes in a Jesus but thinks he is greater. That could be an indication and I'm not the first to make those connections.

Well, the riders are baddies, it never says they are the good guys, at least I don't think it does, I could be wrong of course. Now as far as the plagues actually being from God or not, well, I'll have to look into that a little more because not everything in the Bible translated as God is really God, some times it is angels, there are elohims, but they are not always God, an elohim is an uncreated being, The angels, as far as I know, are uncreated beings, eternals.

Abadon is a bad guy, he leads the locusts into battle, they are crazy looking thing too, Abadon is not Satan (Seyaza) though, I think he is actually Azazel, one of the fallen ones.

I do not believe that we are going to go into some big holy war (which is an oxymoron) agianst the Muslims, that goes agianst everything Yeshua taught us, Yeshua taught us to love, feed and pray for our enemies, not to kill them, not to kill anyone, if Christians practised what they preached, there wouldn't be as many because putting away your carnal, sinful human nature is a supernatural act, it's not achievable by an human means, it is only achievable though the love and guidance of the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit/Nature of God.

I'm done preaching now lol.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Can you give us a name?

also i never said this was the truth and im sorry for the misleading title this was just an interesting thought that crossed my mind, also as much as i like him i have learned to take even the good guys with a pinch of salt now.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The Antichrist.

Read the bible. Where do you see a Church and a nation joined as a one political entity to day!

I saw a woman sit on a scarlet collard beast that has 7 heads. Rev 17:3

1. Woman= Church

2. Beast=Nation

3. 7 heads= 7 hills (rev 17:9)

This is clearly explained in the bible. This nation is not like any other nation before it or after it. It is utterly unique.

It is called the Vatican city. The Vatican City is a Church and its own political state all in one. It has its own laws. This state answers to now one.

The Roman Catholic Church admits that: It is within the City of Rome,Called the 7 hills. (The catholic Encyclopedia p. 529) That the Vatican city lies.

The number of the beast,or the number of his name: It is the number of a man. And its number is 666.

The Pope always have to have a title. And the tittle always have to be the same. Because the Catholic church always has to have a leader or a head of state. And the name they always have to carry is VICARIVS FILIIDEI=666 in Latin Roman numeral.

Pope claiming to be God on earth.

"The Pope is not simply the representative of Jesus Christ. On the contrary, he is Jesus Christ Himself, under the veil of the flesh, and who by means of a being common to humanity continues His ministry amongst men ... Does the Pope speak? It is Jesus Christ Who is speaking. Does he teach? It is Jesus Christ Who teaches. Does he confer grace or pronounce an anathema? It is Jesus Christ Himself Who is pronouncing the anathema and conferring the grace. Hence consequently, when one speaks of the Pope, it is not necessary to examine, but to obey: there must be no limiting the bounds of the command, in order to suit the purpose of the individual whose obedience is demanded: there must be no cavilling at the declared will of the Pope, and so invest it with quite another than that which he has put upon it: no preconceived opinions must be brought to bear upon it: no rights must be set up against the rights of the Holy Father to teach and command; his decisions are not to be criticized, or his ordinances disputed. Therefore by Divine ordination, all, no matter how august the person may be — whether he wear a crown or be invested with the purple, or be clothed in the sacred vestments: all must be subject to Him Who has had all things put under Him."

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

If the 7 heads equals 7 hills, then what are the ten crowns on each head?

You see I believe that the beast is a one world government, it's one animal, but it is controlled by 7 different nations/countries (the heads), each country has a council of ten members (the crowns), this government will fail at first, but then a man will rise outta the sea, not sure if the sea is literal or figurative, but he will rise outta the sea and restore life to one of the heads (countries) of the Beast and make people worship it (serve) and make them take a mark IN there right hand or forehead (a microchip implanted).

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by spy66

If the 7 heads equals 7 hills, then what are the ten crowns on each head?

You see I believe that the beast is a one world government, it's one animal, but it is controlled by 7 different nations/countries (the heads), each country has a council of ten members (the crowns), this government will fail at first, but then a man will rise outta the sea, not sure if the sea is literal or figurative, but he will rise outta the sea and restore life to one of the heads (countries) of the Beast and make people worship it (serve) and make them take a mark IN there right hand or forehead (a microchip implanted).

-Lahara

The Ten crowns are Ten nations which the Vatican was in charge of setting up. They exist today. Ill come to that in a sec got to fint the source first.

EDIT: No the seven hills are not seven nations. The seven hills are explained in the bible of what they are.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

No, it says the Beast has seven heads, NOT hills, heads, heads control the direction of the beast, the beast is unified as one body, a one world government, the heads are the nations that control it, the crowns are the council that rule the heads, nowhere in the Bible does it say the Beast is seven hills, has seven hills, or has anything to do with seven hills, that's the benefit of reading the Bible (the KJV), instead of a poorly made website that has silly photoshopped pictures of the pope with glowing eyes, that tries to connect ideas and verses that are completely not true.

What I'm saying actually makes sense, what your saying requires me to stretch my imagination quite a bit and completely make up things that are not in the Bible, but on a cheesy website.

No offense, but seriously, there's no backing for what your saying, it's just an idea that a guy had that's floating around on the internet like a turd in a pool.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ten Kings recive power as Kings one hour with the beast. Rev 17:12

Now read this. This is from the Club of Rome. Here you have your Ten Kings or kindoms.

oneheartbooks.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by spy66

No, it says the Beast has seven heads, NOT hills, heads, heads control the direction of the beast, the beast is unified as one body, a one world government, the heads are the nations that control it, the crowns are the council that rule the heads, nowhere in the Bible does it say the Beast is seven hills, has seven hills, or has anything to do with seven hills, that's the benefit of reading the Bible (the KJV), instead of a poorly made website that has silly photoshopped pictures of the pope with glowing eyes, that tries to connect ideas and verses that are completely not true.

What I'm saying actually makes sense, what your saying requires me to stretch my imagination quite a bit and completely make up things that are not in the Bible, but on a cheesy website.

No offense, but seriously, there's no backing for what your saying, it's just an idea that a guy had that's floating around on the internet like a turd in a pool.

-Lahara

Here is a good movie which explain this a lot better then i can.

www.john1429.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

I never said that the beast wasn't a one world government. But, the beast is the Antichrist, who will control the one world governement/religion.

The false prophet is the beast that comes out of the Earth in Revelation 13. Revelation 6.2 [ESV] says the following:

And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer

This couldn't be the false prophet because the rider of the white horse came out conquering. The False prophet just tries to get everyone to worship the Antichrist and receive his mark. He comes on the scene halfway through the tribulation as well. [Rev 13.11-18]

I don't remember who said this [I'd look but if I do, I'll lose everything that I wrote!], but someone alluded earlier to the Antichrist being British. It's interesting that that was said because, there are some prophecy experts who think that Tony Blair may be the Antichrist. This stems from them beliving that the EU is the Revived Roman Empire and Mr. Blair is trying to become the first "president" of the EU. That is all speculation though.

Something that I would suggest, is to not take Revelation by itself. Instead, you should look at Revelation along with Daniel and Zechariah, because they use similar symbols and because of this, you can better see what things represent in Revelation. In college, I had a teach who said, "Always intrepret apocalyptic literature with other apocalyptic literature." doing that makes a lot of things easier to see and you get the bigger timeline of things.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
In Revelation, the beast described with the heads is called the dragon, not beast, I just remembered that. Here's the verse [Revelation 12.3, ESV]:

And another sign appeard in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems.

Maybe thinking that the dragon and the beast are the same entity has caused some confusion?

I think that in Daniel, it mentions the beast the represent Rome to have seven heads. I'll have to look though. People have intrepreted this to represent the seven hills that the city of Rome is built on. Many people have also attributed, falsely I believe, to show that the Roman Catholic Church is the one world religion or that the Antichrist is the Pope, or both.

[edit on 2/17/2009 by octotom]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

the poster said that the antichrist is a member of the brittish royal family and is not very well known to people, neither of which mr blair is.

it seems like he has had nothing to say since i asked for a name so i would take his words with a pinch of salt if i were you

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

Ah, duly noted. I don't believe that the AC will be British anyway, so my world isn't shaddered too much.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It seems many people mistake proof for blind speculation these days then poof, they are offski.

So far ive seen 1 member (Razimus) actually follow up after doing what has just been done in this thread.

Thread title should be changed to "Barrack obama antichrist theory, without proof"

[edit on 17-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

[edit on 17-2-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

the title could have been better...but what i mean was with something to back it up and im not just making random claims, i duly apoligise if i offended you oh great sir.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Im far from offended.

Mildly disappointed is all....

Why not dig up your references?

It would help make your point much better.

I could probably give you a few points to start with if you like?

Im neutral to the possibility though and have never approached this in my own threads due to the roasting that could be generated with certain views.

PS ive not been knighted just yet

[edit on 17-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

like i said im currently between planes and i cant get a hold of a bible right atm i was hoping someone else could correct my quotes, but i knew they were along the same lines,

could you please provide these points, anything to further the discussion.

i am well aware of the prophetic criteria that obama is required to fill in order to be deemed the antichrist

1.- He will come as a man of Peace
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse
3.- He will come to deceive
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Number One- I read the Bible, and if you know me at all, that will probably make you laugh. I read it, I read Revelations a number of times, and I didn't come to this conclusion. Or any conclusion, really.

Number Two- Number play (looking at the numbers of verses and dates and heads and whatever) may be accurate to some extent. But usually it's not. And for backup on that, here on ATS you can find about a million dates where there was going to be a Nuke, or an asteroid hit, or the end of the universe, or Osama would show up, or the country would split in half, or someone would turn into a dragon... all backed up with numbers, and sometimes Biblical verses. Aaaand, yeah, never really happened. Especially a few years ago, almost every week there was a thread like "2/22 END OF THE WORLD!" or "2/24 Stock Market will Collapse." This is kind of the same thing.

Number Three- The Bible is a great book. Really, it's a great book. But here are some questions for you.
1. If anyone is the Ant-Christ- would we be able to do anything about it? Why would it matter if we knew? Could we stop him? According to Revelations, doesn't everything turn out alright for the people who matter in the end? So why not just sit back and watch, because if it's true, all the Christians who are going to be saved will be saved, and it's probably too late for everyone else.
2. Why is there so much news about Obama being the anti-Christ when I promise if I looked at the Bible hard enough I could come up with just as good evidence showing that, say, Lincoln was the anti-Christ?

Number Four- Barrack Obama may be the anti-Christ, but I don't know who that is. Barack Obama probably isn't, I haven't seen any evidence pointing to it. Or to any reason why a logical person wouldn't like him or would think to accuse him of the things that he has been accused of. Unless they are a worst pessimist than I am, and that's saying a lot.

So, to recap. I read the Bible. I think it's a great book. I didn't find any evidence saying that Obama resembles the anti-Christ at all (he's definitely a lot cuter), nor that end times are here. Or will ever be here. Kind of like how I probably won't find evidence that he or anyone else will be the anti-Christ in The Lord of the Rings. Because sometimes really really good literature does depict the way the world works, but usually it doesn't.

Oh, and I promise that if America is ever nuked, the person responsible will be dubbed "The AntiChrist." I'll go add that to my book of Revelations.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

:shk: That's so damn stupid. Where did you get that information? Jack Chick? You didn't post where that ignorance came from.

The Vatican isn't on the seven hills of Rome.

The pope doesn't claim to be God on earth.

Read the catechism and see what the Catholic church actually teaches and get educated already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join