It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack obama antichrist theory, with proof

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok first i would like to start this by saying i really really like barrack obama, as funny as it seemd with a title like this.

ok this is just a thought that came to me but i remember a quote in the bible about the antichrist saying something about him rising from the ocean of fire and turning man against his brother, im sure this is wrong and could someone please find the correct quote, but the idea is the same of turning man against his brother.

now many people viewed this as turning man against man and making human beings fight each other, but what if it was about turning people of the same nation against each other, say for example by a creating a civil war, it was just this talk of the southern states and civil war and soveriegity that got me thinking.

it appears that now is fast looking like something big is happening, with the uk and french submarine's crashing into each other, possibly a coverup for something more sinister,
the russian and us sattelites crashing, one may have been shot down,
also iran launched a sattelite into restricted airspace i believe.
also with the state of the economy atm
im writing this very fast and it is very late, but i just got this sudden rush of insight and had to let you's all know before i forget lol

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Damezthe2nd]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Bible verses don't really count as proof of anything, especially if you haven't got the actual quote.

I find it incredibly unlikely either way. The PotUS doesn't have enough power to be the anti-christ

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Okay. So where's your proof?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't even really get what there is to like about Obama. He stands for nothing. What's there to like?

The way he dresses? The way he reads from scripted teleprompters so eloquently? lol

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I don't even really get what there is to like about Obama. He stands for nothing. What's there to like?

The way he dresses? The way he reads from scripted teleprompters so eloquently? lol

Whatever do you mean???? like every other puppet that's been in the Whitehouse (sarcastic, if you didn't realize)

Most people hate anyone in power. Second line from my post so I'm not in trouble.....

A_L

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd

now many people viewed this as turning man against man and making human beings fight each other, but what if it was about turning people of the same nation against each other, say for example by a creating a civil war, it was just this talk of the southern states and civil war and soveriegity that got me thinking.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Damezthe2nd]

it doesn't matter if its country against country, hemisphere against hemisphere or the same nation fighting against each other, its still man against man, unless you count the the dog squad the police sometimes use.

i don't see this as proof, all i see it as is a possible incorrect bible reference.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

READ THE EFFING BIBLE BEFORE YOU SAY IT SAYS THIS OR THAT!

Sorry for the yelling, but seriously, people say it says this or that and they've never even cracked open the dang thing.

OP, before you go ANY further, show me where in the BOOK OF REVELATION it says the words "THE ANTI-CHRIST", I'll save you a bit of time with that, it NEVER says those words, only in other books of the bible it talks about a spirit/attitude/character/mindset of anti-Christ.
Christians get that stupid Catholic ideology mixed up with the Beast and the False Prophet, the beast is a one world government, the false prophet is someone who forces the rest of the world to serve that one world government and also makes everyone take a microchip implant or else they wont be able to buy or sell anything.

This whole concept of "ThE aNtI-cHrIsT!!! OoOoHhHh" is what the Bible talks about when it says that the elect (true Christians) will be deceived if it were possible (meaning that they will be deceived if they allow themselves to be deceived).

Now if Obama calls down fire from heaven, I'm running for the hills.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How can Obama be the Anti-Christ?!
I'm the Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
How can Obama be the Anti-Christ?!
I'm the Anti-Christ.

LOLOL..

hey, there you are, we have been looking ALL OVER for you..

you could have announced yourself a LONG time ago..

--slaps Clucker in the back of the head

[edit on 2/15/2009 by KATSUO]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Damezthe2nd

Hi Damez,

Much as I would like to agree, I don't think BO (ugh, body odour!) - NZ spelling, sorry, rose from any ocean of fire and I don't think he could do anything without his puppet strings being tweaked, let alone turn anyone against anything.

Unfortunately, man has been against man forever, and always will be.

We are the only animals in this world who delight in the destruction of our own race/animals. Why are we surprised at the fast-approaching destruction of our planet? I think it's just a shame that we have to take all the innocent animals down with us.

Having said that, I have been worried about him from the start because his name is too similar to Osama. But I got shot down, of course.

It is the people who are wielding him that we need to be afraid of - the NWO???

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

first of all i'd like to say that i have read the bible, as well as re read the bible along with the torah and koran on numerous occasions and in all 3 books an anti-christ figure is referenced.

i was merely stating this as an idea that came to me after the sudden surge of american sovereignity posts.

i thought that this board was a place to post ideas and get people thinking from a different angle, i guess i was wrong

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You were only wrong about stating you had proof...I suggest you look up the definition of this word. Your thoughts aren't new, have been mentioned here on ATS several times, but you have not 1 iota of so called proof.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Don't fall for the fear mongering of an Anti-Christ or read too much into the book of Revelation. Remind yourself it has been translated several times and the truth is, they don't even know who wrote it. Some dude named John. But they don't know what John. Ask your local theolgian.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Rising up out of the sea in a reference to the gentile world. So, the Antichrist will be a gentile as opposed to a Jew.

The brother fighting against brother, I believe, is in Ezekiel. This I believe is a reference to the Russians fighting against Israel in the Gog's War. The reason I think this is because many Russian Jews have settled in Israel. When Russia goes down to fight Israel, it will be brother fighting agaist brother because there will be people of the same nationality fighint each other--namely Russians, but there will be some Arabs thrown in too because Russia puts together an Arabic coalition in this war.

It is true too that the name "Antichrist" doesn't appear in Revelation, but it is interpreted that the rider on the white horse that comes out from the opening on the first seal is a reference to the Antichrist, mainly because he is pictured with a "bow without arrows" and he conquers. The Antichrist will rise to power in a bloodless way. Beast is also a reference to this man, not so much a one world government. However, many Christians do believe that the Antichrist will be the head of a one world government. Where it's seat is is debated. I believe that it will be Babylon [yes, the ancient city.]

It is most likely that John, "the disciple who Jesus loved", wrote Revelation. The early church said it was so. Only in modern times was John the Apostle's authorship doubted sersiouly. Revelation and John's Gospel use many similar terms and phrases, such as "Lamb", that are unique to John. I suppose one'll determine which John wrote it based on when they believe the prophecies have been/will be fulfilled. Since I opt for a futurist look at the book, I say John the Apostle. Those who take a historical view of the book say it is a different John--John the Elder.

Now that that's all been said, I don't know if Barack will be the Antichrist. I personally think that the Antichrist will come out of the European Union--this again is influenced on my interpretation of the book, I believe that the 10 horns, which represent the Revived Roman Empire, are the EU. Others though say that they're 10 spheres of influence throughout the world. If the later is the case, any world leader could be the Antichrist. I just know I don't want to be on his team since he's going to lose!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

And where is your scriptural proof that the Beast is not a one world government?

I know for a fact that it is, and the person riding on a white horse is the false prophet, you gotta understand, the book of revelation is not in a linear time line.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is a person that would fit the description of the anti-christ in some
measure, that is true. But it certainly is not Obama.. my friend investigated
who the anti-christ is through psychic means, and has actually found him.

But it is not a public figure, at least not yet. He is known to some extent by
people who keep track of his kind of society's circles, but most people will
have never heard of him.

He might step into the spotlights at a later date, but he has not yet.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

i am really interested in finding out who you think the antichrist is, this could get really interesting very fast .
thanks

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by TheRandom1
reply to post by octotom

And where is your scriptural proof that the Beast is not a one world government?

I know for a fact that it is, and the person riding on a white horse is the false prophet, you gotta understand, the book of revelation is not in a linear time line.

-Lahara

I am starting to think that all the plagues of the Book of Revelations is not from God as it says. I know the one like lamb opens the seals but the riders all seem like baddies, the blown trumpets are from Angels and the Angel of the Abyss being Apollon the Destroyer is also a Bad ass Angel. The Locusts seemed like God's way to get man to repent but now I find them to symbolise more bad guys. Did God tell us the plans of our future enemies so we are prepared for battle?

Also the prophet Mohammad in the Koran rode a White Horse unicorn so maybe that is a hint for the christians, even Muslims tried to hint a connection there too. Which religious figure denies Christ the most? The person who wrote the koran or the main character because he denies Christ but believes in a Jesus but thinks he is greater. That could be an indication and I'm not the first to make those connections.

christianity.about.com...

The name "antichrist" is only found in 1 John 2:18, 2:22, 4:3, and 2 John 7. The apostle John was the only Bible writer to use the name antichrist. Studying these verses, we learn that many antichrists (false teachers) will appear between the time of Christ's first and second coming, but there will be one great antichrist who will rise to power during the end times, or "last hour," as 1 John phrases it. He will deny that Jesus is the Christ. He will deny both God the Father and God the Son. He will be a liar and a deceiver.
1 John 4:1-3 says, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world." (NKJV)

By the end times, many will easily be deceived and embrace the antichrist because his spirit will already dwell within the world.

In 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4, the antichrist is described as the "man of sin," or "son of perdition." Here Paul, like John, is also warning believers about the antichrist's ability to deceive:
"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

Text

[edit on 16-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damezthe2nd
reply to post by Wehali

i am really interested in finding out who you think the antichrist is, this could get really interesting very fast .
thanks

My friend used consciousness projection, which is a very advanced form
of remote viewing, and locked on the person that would fit the function of
a biblical anti-Christ. He didn't expect to find someone, but he did, which
means there really is an anti-Christ.

He saw this person, and managed to find out that he lives in England, and
is a member of the British Royal families, but is not very well known. He
also travels very often, and has a soul as black as pitch. When the time is
ripe for him, he will step out of the shadows and take a public role, but for
now he lives in the shadows, preparing himself.

That's all he could find out without being spotted. My friend is very strong
psychically, but he is also very old, and won't be able to defend himself if
they notice him spying, and decide to give him a visit at his house. I must
admit, I didn't believe in any anti-Christ, until we looked into it deeper.

The message is I guess, the anti-Christ will be British, not American.

[edit on (16/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The OP do have interesting thoughts in the matter, as the Antichrist described in Revelation is supposed to be a man that Comes in Peace, and will be a amazing Speaker, and will seduce masses of people only with his speaches. So far it do indeed fit Mr. Obama.

However, the Antichrist will also rebuild the temple in Israel and then seat himself on the throne and proclaim himself to be of God-status. He is also prophecied to survive a fatal wound. So if Obama does any of those things, then the OP had more then just a hunch.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join