It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers in conspiracies and maybe Columbine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've always heard about numbers playing roles in conspiracies, such as 322 of Skull and Bones, 2012 the year, 13 and 666 in the occult, etc. But I was wondering about other numbers, does anyone have other numbers that are known of? If so, why are these numbers important, where do such numbers come from?

Example being Columbine, I looked on Wiki about a conspiracy people have talked about, one being with MK-ULTRA. The article even said the date of the shootings were consistent with other events; Martin Luther King's assassination, Moon landing, Hitler's birth and death, Waco, Oklahoma City bombing among others. We know TPTB are fanatics with numbers in ritual things, but anything special about 420, 419 or April itself?

Keep in mind too, Columbine sparked a rush for stronger gun control, social outcasts, censorship of media outlets and internet, among talks of using anti-depressant drugs on teens to make them 'more acceptable' while not even looking at the actual thoughts of the individuals, everything was automatically society's fault without even thinking about inbalances or their school lives.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky6K

Hi,

April 20th was Adolf Hitler's birthday. April 19th to May 1st is a period of sacrifice for satanists, so high school shootings happen in the month of April. The root "Columb" is also a link to the Illuminati's connection to "Columbia," i.e. Columbia University, Columbia Space Shuttle explosion, etc. Here is a link regarding the month of April
www.davidicke.com...

Hope this helps,
Michael

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What was the post that disappeared?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have looked into what significance "4-20" might refer to, but have had no luck(other than that apocryphal story about 420 being the LAPD code for pot possession). Some say it is some kind of satanic high holy day, but I got no further than that.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
A high holy day? Hmm, a possible reason for the mass killings on or around the day? Thanks for the info

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Also, this poem ascribed to the shooters appeared on the internet the same day as the shooting. Maybe you can figure it out.

420 - 420 is the day 420 shows 'em all that I am not gay
420 - 420 is the date of my deed 420 will be what I will need
420 - 420 comes from seed 420 is what I call weed
420 - 420 will put me in the mood 420 my life will be just like doom
420 - 420 will give me great big balls 420 will make we laugh when I walk the halls
420 - 420 will be when I show 'em all 420 will be their down fall
420 - 420 is the 110th year of the one they all feared 420 is the 110th day and it draws very near
420 - 420 is 3 years and 1 day 420 is 6 years and 1 day
420 - 420 starts a line that began with Woodham, and it is a very simple riddle 420 ends the line on the way to Kringle, I am on the line in the middle
420 - 420 will connect all the school shootings on the Line 420 will show that the Line belongs to Sollog the Lord of upside down Nines
420 - 420 is chapter and verse in a book that explains my Job very well 420 is verse and chapter about the beast from hell
420 - 420 they will want to put me in a cell 420 I will be sent back to hell

top topics

join