It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists equivalent to God’s messengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
In my opinion Einstein was a messenger. All these individuals who are considered as Geniuses didn’t just came to existence today, they existed long, long time ago also but the difference in my opinion is that we only accepted their claims recently hence science VS religion. In my opinion these individuals made these claims also in the past and some people accepted their claims and advanced but some didn’t, just like today.

Surah2 – Verse 253: Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others, Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree...

According to this Verse two things about messengers:

1 – They exceed others (exceed in what is a question which should be taken in to consideration, is it knowledge?)

2 – GOD has only spoken to some of them and not all. Einstein never claimed he was a messenger, does that mean he wasn’t a messenger? No, not at all. A possibility still remains.

Surah4 – Verse 165: [We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allah after the messenger. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

In this verse we learn 2 more things about messengers:

1 - They bring good tidings.

2 – They bring warnings.

Both of these statements can be applied to Scientists today. Good tidings could be the possibility that we can live eternally under the String Theory. Bad tidings could be the possibility of Global Warming.

Surah6 – Verse 34: And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over the denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words [ie., decrees] of Allah. And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers.

This verse gives us more insight in to previous messengers and what they went through. And some information about them did come to us. Remember when scientists were harmed in the name of witchery, from my point of view those scientists were indeed messengers.

Surah23 – Verse 44: Then We sent our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation its messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another [to destruction], and We made them narrations. So away with a people who do not believe.

This verse speaks for itself.

Proof that these Geniuses’s did exist in the past and that they did get accepted by some nations:

Enormous stone masses or metal fragments are there; they cannot be argued away. (Photo shows ancient stone hewn from single block and weighs at least 2.4 million pounds. No modern crane could move it. More later.) I believe that this original advanced world, gave impetus to all succeeding civilizations, and is well within the framework of scientific thinking.

The Baghdad Battery, sometimes referred to as the Parthian Battery..

In 1940 König published a paper speculating that they may have been galvanic cells, perhaps used for electroplating gold onto silver objects.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Coso Artifact is a spark plug found encased in a lump of hard clay or rock on February 13, 1961 by Wallace Lane, Virginia Maxey, and Mike Mikesell while they were prospecting for geodes near the town of Olancha, California

en.wikipedia.org...

Instead of examining these artifacts in logical manner which simply proves that genius human being didn't just came in to existance but rather they did born also thousands of years ago, but were disregarded by some. Today we can see people hunting using cave man tools, does that mean we are living in a cave man era? It simply proves even more that past civilizations did exist and they advanced through these messengers of GOD who happen to 'exceed others' in understanding.

For searching Quranic Verses visit:
www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/

I have only talked about Artifacts, I haven't taken in to consideration the ancient texts, showing huge understands which cannot be at all known or guessed without technological advances.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello, Ownification. Got directed to this thread from the Baalbeck stones one.

I'm not religious and I don't regard the Q'uran as proof of anything. However, you're absolutely right that very intelligent human beings - geniuses, okay - must have existed since Day One. Call them God's messengers, call them smart cookies, call them anything you want, they were always there. The forward progress of humanity would, perhaps, not happened so quickly without the toiling masses, but it wouldn't have happened at all if not for this select few.

Nice thread. I predict you won't get many replies though.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Er...
Both the coso artifact and the bagdhad batteries were not amazing ancient artifacts.
The batteries were not constructed properly to generate a current, that was a modern change by experimental archaeologists, and the spark plug was a normal spark plug that had formed a conglomerate around it as it rusted.

More impressive stuff would have been the machines the Romans built.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have a feeling you would like this documentary: "Ancient Discoveries - Ancient Robots"
Part 1: www.youtube.com...
Part 2: www.youtube.com...
Part 3: www.youtube.com...
Part 4: www.youtube.com...
Part 5: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well when you get right down to it science as it is today is very similar to a religion the scientists have "faith" in a lot of theories a good example is hawking radiation which has been thrown about a lot since the LHC came on the scene and has no supporting evidence apart from pure speculation.

Religions have always attempted to answer questions about life and the cosmos as does science but saying that at least theories do change to match the available evidence although often in other speculative ways.

My thinking is we know about less than 90% of the mass/energy in the universe and there are no complete theories any of which could end up being completely wrong so with speculative belief science and religion have a lot in common.

I can't honestly think of Einstein as a prophet though he was just a man with an exceptional idea we do owe a lot to him though and he was probably one of the most intelligent people in history.

Do I think prophets were just intelligent people I guess is the point of this thread and I guess possibly.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Teknikal]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Hello, Ownification. Got directed to this thread from the Baalbeck stones one.

I'm not religious and I don't regard the Q'uran as proof of anything. However, you're absolutely right that very intelligent human beings - geniuses, okay - must have existed since Day One. Call them God's messengers, call them smart cookies, call them anything you want, they were always there. The forward progress of humanity would, perhaps, not happened so quickly without the toiling masses, but it wouldn't have happened at all if not for this select few.

Nice thread. I predict you won't get many replies though.

Just because it is a religiouse book does't necesarily mean it cannot still be a historic book. I use Quran as a historic reference, and just that. The bible can also be use as a historic reference, ofcurse depending on the content.

Thanks for the reply...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

I'm surprised! Why not enough replies in this thread.

It is true that Scientists, well at least geniuses are equivalent to God's messengers, there is enough evidence to back that up. Today we are more accepting of these claims by Scientists and that is the reason why we have advanced.

History is written by winners of wars, that is something else which needs to be considered in regards to this subject. There is no such thing as historical fact.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Being a genius does not necessarily mean one holds wisdom or even knowledge of God.

Intelligence does not equate to spirituality as is seen within the scientific community.

One may be the smartest on earth, yet be totally unaware of the subtleties of existence.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

That is also explained in the article. Ownification suggested that not all messengers directly communicated with GOD, but they all have the same characteristics at the end. For example bring good or bad tidings.

new topics

top topics

join