It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God takes this woman to hell and back. Her story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I found this ebook a few years ago. I read the whole thing. Here's the link to the whole ebook called A Devine Revalation of Hell. It's free and is in many languages.

www.spiritlessons.com...

I would just like to take a few paragraphs and quote them for those who don't have time to read the whole book.

These are just a very few paragraphs taken from the lengthy ebook.

So, God wants to take her to hell to show her what it's like so she can go back and write a book and tell others what they should expect if they don't worship God and sin against him.

I am Jesus Christ, your Lord, and I wish to give you a revelation to prepare the saints for My return and to turn many to righteousness. The powers of darkness are real and My judgments are true. "My child, I will take you into hell by My Spirit, and I will show you many things which I want the world to know. I will appear to you many times; I will take your spirit out of your body and will actually take you into hell.

We will soon enter the left leg of hell. Ahead you will see great sorrow, pathetic sadness and indescribable horror. Stay close to Me, and I will give you strength and protection as we go through hell. The things you are about to see are a warning," He said. "The book you write will save many souls from hell. What you are seeing is real. Fear not, for I will be with you."

And this is just a little bit of what she sees as she's strolling through hell.

Screams filled the air as we came near the base of the tunnel. Piercing cries came up the dark tunnel to meet us. Sounds of all sorts filled the air. I could feel fear, death and sin all around me. The worst odor I have ever smelled filled the air. It was the smell of decaying flesh, and it seemed to be coming from every direction. Never on earth had I felt such evil or heard such cries of despair. Soon I would find that these were the cries of the dead and that hell was filled with their wails.

This is God describing an 80 yr old woman who was sent to hell, and what she did to get there.

Child, while she was on earth, she had cancer and was in much pain. Surgery was done to save her life. She lay a bitter old woman for many years. Many of My people came to pray for her and to tell her I could heal her. She said, 'God did this to me,' and she would not repent and believe the gospel. She even knew Me once, but in time she came to hate Me. She said she did not need God and did not want Me to heal her. Yet I pleaded with her, still wanting to help her, wanting to heal and to bless her. She turned her back on Me and cursed Me. She said she did not want Me. My spirit pleaded with her. Even after she had turned her back on Me, I still tried to draw her by My spirit, but she would not listen. At last she died and came here."

And here is God describing what happened to a woman who's husband was cheating on her and she didn't forgive him. She killed her husband and the woman.

Yes, she did answer My call for many years, and she grew in the knowledge of the Lord. She learned My voice, and she did many good works for Me. She studied the Word of God. She prayed often, and she had many prayers answered. She taught many people the way of holiness. She was faithful in her house. "The years went by until one day she found out that her husband was having an affair with another woman. And even though he asked for forgiveness, she grew bitter and would not forgive him and try to save her marriage. True, her husband was wrong, and he did commit a very grave sin. "But this woman knew My Word. She knew to forgive, and she knew that with every temptation there is a way of escape. Her husband asked her to forgive him. She would not. Instead, anger took root. Anger grew inside her. She would not turn it over to Me. She turned more bitter each day and said in her heart, 'Here I am serving God all the way, and my husband is running around with another woman! 'Do you think that is right?' She said to Me. "Time went on, and she wouldn't pray to Me or read the Bible. She became angry not only at her husband, but also at those around her. She quoted the Scriptures, but she would not forgive him. "She would not listen to Me. Her heart grew bitter, and great sin entered in. Murder grew in her heart where love had once been. And one day, in her anger, she killed her husband and the other woman. Satan then took her over completely, and she killed herself.

I was going to post this in a recent thread about hell, but I thought this deserved it's own post.

I don't want to start a flame war, but I would like to know if any religious people think this could be real? God taking the woman to hell, I mean?

This sounds like the god of the old testament. I mean, this doesn't sound like the Jesus=love that is known from the new testament.

It is my opinion, and mine only that what is written in this ebook is a huge fear tactic along with others that try to coerce people into believing. The way this ebook comes across to me is that we are all basically slaves to this god, and if we don't do exactly as he says down to the letter T, then we can all expect this fate.

As an athiest, I don't beleive the book and I don't believe in this god. Would a Christian believe this? This is basically relating everything that is taught in Christianity.

Has anyone read this ebook before? What are your opinions, atheist and Christian's alike.

Please lets try to keep this civil.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by virraszto]

[edit on 15-2-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Propaganda? I call her Bullshxx. Did she say how god "took" her to hell. Was it a near death experience, dreams, or did she have astral travels???

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
She wrote that God came to her while she was praying and "for a period of thirty nights, Jesus took me into hell, followed by ten nights of visits to heaven."

I'll have to read the beginning again because it's been so long since I read it, but that's what she says within the first few paragraphs.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Not true. Hell is not a literal place of torment. She is either lying or she has been deceived in order to spread a false message.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Propaganda? I call her Bullshxx. Did she say how god "took" her to hell. Was it a near death experience, dreams, or did she have astral travels???

My child, I will take you into hell by My Spirit,

Does it matter though..?

It's all crap...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I personally can never believe that god would create a hell.

Why would an all powerful being, need to send his creation to a place like that?

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, and yet Christians toss it around like it's nothing.

Hell is not real. If it is, than well, your god is the devil incarnate.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think it's a lie personally. From what I understand from the christian view, the Bible is perfect and needs no supplement. As such, even the christian should deny her as a deceiver.

Saying that she was chosen to deliver this message, is like saying Jesus forgot to include something when he first came.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This reminds me of The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri...it was one book that was so well written I could see images in my mind as to what was going on in the story.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think it's all propaganda. The church preaches forgiveness yet god him/herself cannot even practice it so he/she makes a place called Hell to punish people for eternity for not worshiping him/her or for making earthly mistakes. After all, its' him/her that made humans fallible.

If you made a faulty propeller for a plane which then crashed, would you blame the propeller or take responsibility for making it with such haste?

Religion makes god sound like a person with an ego problem (requires worship) who's in denial of his imperfect creation. Surely someone of such omnipotence wouldn't suffer such earthly shortcomings?

IRM

[edit on 16/2/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I've often wondered if we don't already live in some other universe's hell.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hell just blows any form of Christian forgiveness out of the water.

Apparently you can be given forgiveness when you ask for it whilst you are alive; even if you go around drowning kittens all your life.

But, if you are a sweet old lady who gets cancer, and quite rightly feels a bit p*ssed off about it (missing your forgiveness "window"), you get whisked off to a place of eternal damnation?

Sounds like something the "devil" would do. I mean after all, what could be worse than being condemned to an eternity of horror and pain? What left is there for the devil to do? Convince me that I should have a third Gin and Tonic on a Friday night? Pretty tame by comparison.

This heaven and hell literal interpretation is just another chapter in the ridiculous dogma espoused by human authors, purporting to know and understand spirituality, but really just wanting to control the masses.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have always loved the believe in my everlasting love or burn in eternal damnation quip. It has to be one of the best paradoxes in history

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This woman is a liar or she has been off her meds for a while.

There are things in the story that proves it, plus the Bible says God is done with prophets.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

I'm neither atheist or religious, nevertheless I find these concepts of Hell intellectually and emotionally offensive. I don't believe for a minute in Hell or a higher power that would condemn people to such atrocities.

As a rather extreme analogy, if the world was ruled by such a God I'd compare it to being a concentration camp. You can be a guard in the camp, with the comforts that brings or you can be hostage to that camp with the sufferings that brings. No matter your position, you're life is forfeit to the leader that created such a camp.

Could good people find peace in Heaven when their host is burning billions beneath them?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
It is really fascinating to see how various religious belifs evolved over time. In one part of the world people were imaging god to be vengeful on its creations for disobeying his orders while in the other people came to the realization that god is everyone and everthing, hence they are god. We can still see that today.

There are books on hell, judgement day, punishement and disconnectivity from the world around us and there are those, which appeal to our sence of oneness/mercy and so on.

Poeple must explore and finally accept the fact, that by taking a particular system of belif as true, they are exposing themselvs as easy targets for manipulation.

If I had a full knowledge of what a dog is fear of I could use that to make him do what I want.

Poeple terribly afraid of death are given a present by the universe: a hell to which they will go if they dare to say that God is responsible for creating cancer (which he is of course, if you come to think about it).

Fascinating. An illusion inside an illusion. Wonder when my sims will rebell agains me

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
1 timothy 4:
1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,
7 But have nothing to do with worldly fables fit only for old women. On the other hand, discipline yourself for the purpose of godliness;
11 Prescribe and teach these things.
13 Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching.
14 Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, which was bestowed on you through prophetic utterance with the laying on of hands by the presbytery.
16 Pay close attention to yourself and to your teaching; persevere in these things, for as you do this you will ensure salvation both for yourself and for those who hear you.

so apparently this woman was bless with a "revelation" from "christ" but she forgot to read 1 timothy 4

and why would jesus provide a revelation that goes against the inspired word of god?

What is Hell?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

I read the whole ebook and once being a Christian myself, what about her book isn't what is being taught by Christians? If that verse were followed, would there be any preachers, ministers, reverends, etc.? Don't the religious leaders use stories of examples in their preaching? Wouldn't this be the considered the same? Should we not follow what religious leaders say becasue of 1 Timothy 4? Is this verse saying be careful of those teaching the word of God? If this ebook goes along with what the Christians teach, then shouldn't you believe her just as people believe their religious leaders?
If that's the case, then who are Christians to believe?

[edit on 16-2-2009 by virraszto]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
reply to post by miriam0566

I read the whole ebook and once being a Christian myself, what about her book isn't what is being taught by Christians? If that verse were followed, would there be any preachers, ministers, reverends, etc.? Don't the religious leaders use stories of examples in their preaching? Wouldn't this be the considered the same? Should we not follow what religious leaders say becasue of 1 Timothy 4? Is this verse saying be careful of those teaching the word of Ged? If this ebook goes along with what the Christians teach, then shouldn't you believe her just as people believe their religious leaders?

the bible never tells us to follow blindly.

abraham followed god because he knew god was a god of his word, not just with his fathers but even with himself. god fulfilled his promise to give abraham a son, even though advanced in age. abraham´s faith was not blind. neither was lot´s

the isrealites followed moses because they saw first hand god´s power with regard to the egyptians. they didnt just follow blindly.

jesus back his teachings with works like healing, even using scriptures to prove he was the messiah, he never expected people to just blindly follow him.

his apostles encouraged people to grow spiritually, to examine the scriptures to ¨see if it was so¨. they encouraged the scriptures to be used as a standard.

blind faith was never part of the deal. if a priest or ¨prophet¨ is teaching something that conflicts with what the bible really says, they can hardly claim they are teaching the word of god can they? it doesnt matter who they claim gave them the "vision" or how much holy spirit they claim to have. god will not contradict his own word.

as for how unscriptural hellfire is, in my first post here, i provided a link to another thread ¨what is hell¨ where i show what the scriptures say on the matter.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

What basis do Christians have in believing that God personally interacts with each human. MY personal view is that God created the universe and left it there.

new topics

top topics

join