It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spiritual awakening/NWO/fluoride

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hello all,

i was thinking today about our whole spiritual awakening which is happening stronger now than ever in the lead up to changing times in 2012 and beyond.

it is a vast powerful force that is being realised by hundreds of thousands of people everywhere and in a short space of time.

Is it not funny that science has ignored many spiritual beliefs that even many famous people such as Einstien have stated as being of utmost importance.

read link - www.simpletoremember.com...

also, i would like to draw particular attention to the "pineal gland" or "3rd eye"

this is said to be the key to spiritual awakening and yet, we are all aware of the introduction of fluoride in our every day drinking water and the harmful effects it has on us, PARTICULARLY, THE PINEAL GLAND!!!!!

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMM......... i smell a big RAT!!! are they trying to suppress our stronger will to be spiritually awakened?????

please read these links for a full description of the pineal gland and also the effects of fluoride.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.fluoridealert.org...

my point is, are goverment (NWO trying to stop our shift into the next dimension???)

are they running scared of our "REMEMBERED KNOWLEDGE that we have long forgot"

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by GAOTU789]




posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Good stuff on here.
Keep putting it out there.
There is something to it.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed
 


Its called "the third eye" because it contains receptors that very closely resemble optical receptors in the sector of the brain that deciphers signals from the optic nerve, not because of any sort of "metaphysical importance".

I fail to see how the organ in your brain that regulates sexual development, sleep cycles and monitor our "internal clocks" would kick off any sort of "spiritual awakening".

The major significance this gland has, is that it creates melatonin... I don't see anything suggesting Fluoride inhibits melatonin levels...



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
hello all,

i was thinking today about our whole spiritual awakening which is happening stronger now than ever in the lead up to changing times in 2012 and beyond.

it is a vast powerful force that is being realised by hundreds of thousands of people everywhere and in a short space of time.

Is it not funny that science has ignored many spiritual beliefs that even many famous people such as Einstien have stated as being of utmost importance.

read link - www.simpletoremember.com...

also, i would like to draw particular attention to the "pineal gland" or "3rd eye"

this is said to be the key to spiritual awakening and yet, we are all aware of the introduction of fluoride in our every day drinking water and the harmful effects it has on us, PARTICULARLY, THE PINEAL GLAND!!!!!

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMM......... i smell a big RAT!!! are they trying to suppress our stronger will to be spiritually awakened?????

please read these links for a full description of the pineal gland and also the effects of fluoride.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.fluoridealert.org...

my point is, are goverment (NWO trying to stop our shift into the next dimension???)

are they running scared of our "REMEMBERED KNOWLEDGE that we have long forgot"


Starred and Flagged. Good stuff Grantbeed! Keep it up!
I myself have stopped with the tap water, the fast and processed food, and more. I hear that those foods purposely have stuff in them to inhibit the pineal gland.

I can't wait to activate it. I am ready for a ride
If you have any tips to help with going to that "plane", I would be most appreciative! Peace!



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
reply to post by grantbeed
 


The major significance this gland has, is that it creates melatonin... I don't see anything suggesting Fluoride inhibits melatonin levels...


Fluoride calcifies the gland at a higher rate than just normal calcification from old age. I'm not sure what this does exactly to us, but all I know fluoride is a toxic element, especially at above recommenced doses (don't drink too much tap water, there is added fluoride in it!).



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hi "impaired" and thanks!

i myself am just in the learning stage too about the importance of the pineal gland.

I have done lots of research. Watched a good doco with David Wilcox called the 2012 enigma which has some interesting points.

As for the activation, I am just a beginer at the moment, although i am sure there are many on here that could help both you and me!

there is so much info out there on the spiritual importance of the pineal gland. and lots of info on the damaging effect on the gland by fluoride.

I believe Hitler also used fluoride during WW2 to poison?



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Another interesting point to add onto the Flouride/Pineal gland debate is that when Paxil Flouretine users ingest psychedelics they are unable to "trip" properly.

I'm a firm believer that the most efficient way to open the 3rd eye is through the use of psychedelics, so its interesting to see that SSRI users are unable to experience the same effects as a non-medicated individual.

I know from firsthand experience with Paxil, that I was unable to appreciate MDMA or Psylocin and had almost a baseline experience.

Good Post OP.. S&F

Peace



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
hi "impaired" and thanks!

i myself am just in the learning stage too about the importance of the pineal gland.

I have done lots of research. Watched a good doco with David Wilcox called the 2012 enigma which has some interesting points.

As for the activation, I am just a beginer at the moment, although i am sure there are many on here that could help both you and me!

there is so much info out there on the spiritual importance of the pineal gland. and lots of info on the damaging effect on the gland by fluoride.

I believe Hitler also used fluoride during WW2 to poison?


It's all good.
I am also in the beginnings of it all (as far as the pineal is concerned at least).

And I wouldn't be surprised if Hitler did that. That would explain his unbelievable "control" over "his" people.



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
Another interesting point to add onto the Flouride/Pineal gland debate is that when Paxil Flouretine users ingest psychedelics they are unable to "trip" properly.

I'm a firm believer that the most efficient way to open the 3rd eye is through the use of psychedelics, so its interesting to see that SSRI users are unable to experience the same effects as a non-medicated individual.

I know from firsthand experience with Paxil, that I was unable to appreciate MDMA or Psylocin and had almost a baseline experience.

Good Post OP.. S&F

Peace




Yeah, about something releated. I have been on Seroquel for awhile. I know it is not an SSRI, but It supposedly supresses "voices" and "schitzophrenia". I was put on it for anxiety and depression.

I am DETERMINED to get off of it, as I am doing as we speak. It is so damn hard. It hurts worse than an opiate detox (which I would know, unfortunately).


But anyway, I've been put on antidepressents (I have indeed been on more than 3 ssri's in my time) since I was a teen (ritalin before that). No wonder I did drugs.. Sounds like I was set up for failure from the beginning (Was on ritalin once when I was 4!!!)

Everytime I would get off of an SSRI (especially cold turkey), it didn't literally "Hurt" like the Seroquel, but I got what people refer to as "brain zaps".

Brain zaps... When I got them, I didn't know what they were called, but they felt familiar. They felt like I was on the brink of sleep (or unconciousness) for a half a second at a time. These "Brain zaps" feel (and I am getting them even now as I'm detoxing off the Seroquel) like it does when you are trying to sleep, and you roll your eyes up and go into hpnogogic state.

I really think that the ssri's and the seroquel were supressing my pineal gland. I believe these brain zaps are my pineal gland coming back to life! The zaps are right where my third eye would be!

I do hope I can indeed get off the seroquel. I don't know why I have such a hard time with it. This is the 3rd time I am trying to get off of it. First time, I stopped taking my Seroquel because I just wasn't interested, I guess. I just "forgot" to keep taking it. For days and maybe a week after I stopped I was so sick, and I couldn't explain it.

I started taking it again, but didn't connect it yet. Didn't even notice (I was working as a waiter alot of hours, even through being sick. I didn't have time to think about it).

A few months later, I conciously stopped taking it because I didn't wanna be on psych meds anymore. The same thing happened. By the time I got to about week again, I was on my death bed (But still had to work, arggh). This is where I realized what could be going on. I took a seroquel that night I realized it, and voila, I felt normal within an hour.

I told my wife and her best friend, and they flamed me. They said it was all in my .. I ended up (when I was alone) actually crying because I thought I was going crazy.

So here I go again. I'm weaning down 25 mg every few weeks. Down to 75mg from 200mg. All of this over a span of a few months. It has been hell.

So, yeah, I think not only do SSRI's inhibit the pineal, I think most if not ALL psych meds are perhaps designed to control and supress (the pineal).

Sounds conspiracy-ish, but hey... What really "is" crazy these days anyway???
Peace and I look forward to some more input



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Nazis used Fluoride to make the prisoners more docile.

Here is some good links on this subject

www.greaterthings.com...

""When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go to Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plans to communize the world.""

-----------------------------------------------------

www.rense.com...

"Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It`s historically been quite expensive to properly dispose of, until some aluminum industries with an overabundance of the stuff sold the public on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it at a 20,000% markup, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it."

---------------------------------------------------------

www.fluoridealert.org...

"It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body."

--------------------------------------------------------

www.cannabisculture.com...

"Psychedelic researcher Dr Rick Strassman has explained how the pineal gland "is quite active in synthesizing compounds related to serotonin, an important neurotransmitter in the brain. Neurotransmitters are the chemical messengers allowing communication among individual nerve cells. Most typical psychedelic drugs, such as '___', mescaline, psilocybin, and '___' are active in brain sites which are also affected by serotonin. In addition, most of these drugs are similar in their chemical structure to serotonin."

-------------------------------------------------------

With all that info in mind . on over Erowid and . to there Paxil page. Go to the "experiences" section and you will see trip after trip that either required more of "said" drug in question to get high and some that didn't work at all.

------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I only took Paxil for maybe 6 months. Stopped maybe 6 years ago and it was a nightmare.. My brain was full of electricity, I would get vertigo. Took a month to go away. It's terrible stuff, I was on individual obsessed with myself. No conscience about anything, I could steal without batting an eye and lie just as easily.

Its been a difficult time integrating my newfound understanding since my first psychedelic experience... as the good Dr.Edgar Mitchell says "The truth shall set you free...... but first it will make your life hell."

Peace

Peace



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired
 


The "Zaps"... I hear ya.. That was awful.. Terrible electricity storms in my . followed by vertigo.

I've been clean from manufactured/artificial drugs for years now. I've become a complete hermit and will sometimes go days without speaking to anyone besides my fiancee.

I feel my pineal gland is my "connection to the connection". So if I have to disconnect from society in order to presrve my spirituality then so be it. I wont be the first to have partitioned my mind in order to preserve my spiritual sanity.

The only advice I can give you (if you want advice from a crazy hermit), is to read "Siddhartha". The main thing I got away from that book is "Your Path is Your Path". What works for one wont work for all.

Peace



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
Another interesting point to add onto the Flouride/Pineal gland debate is that when Paxil Flouretine users ingest psychedelics they are unable to "trip" properly.

I'm a firm believer that the most efficient way to open the 3rd eye is through the use of psychedelics, so its interesting to see that SSRI users are unable to experience the same effects as a non-medicated individual.

I know from firsthand experience with Paxil, that I was unable to appreciate MDMA or Psylocin and had almost a baseline experience.

Good Post OP.. S&F

Peace




Yes, I too have done psychedelics (in-between the psych-meds) and have had nothing but positive experiences. I am in NO WAY saying that ANY drugs are good. I just happened to go for the ride. Some drugs got the body high, some got the mind high. I swear I had the meaning of life once when I was tripping on '___', but I only understood it during the peak. It was kinda abstract (at least in hindsight), and I lost the grasp of it as the '___' wore off. And get this.

I've (unfortunately) done "dust" or "wet" a few times. 2 of the times I (thought) I had the meaning of life again, but it went away when it wore off. And 2 times (this one gives me goose-bumps) I was able to see with my eyes closed. I didn't see in front of me, I saw a 360 panoramic, so I knew it just wasn't a "burnt in image" of what I saw before I closed my eyes.

The insight and spiritual level I have attained when on '___' (but more on "dust", believe it or not) was profound. Had similar experiences when on Ketamine (Special K). I always heard Ketamine induces a near death experience. It keeps you right on the brink. Pretty interesting. It all seems to tie together...

However, my thoughts on even the psychedelics are this:

I think psychedelics work like this. Imagine your brain is a battery powered toy car engine or something similiar. If you were to increase the voltage to the engine, it would work faster and and maybe even more efficient - but only for a short time until it starts to smoke and melt. Do that just for a short time, every so often, and the engine will still work. Do it too much or constantly with out stopping the high voltage, like I said, the engine will "burn out"

I think that applies to how phychedelics work with the brain. When used sparingly and not at toxic levels, they can make you have incredible experiences. But when people have too much hallucinogens at once, they CAN have a nervous breakdown. The mind can snap. It's happened, you guys know, I'm sure.

Or even when someone does hallucinogens not AS much, but for a prolonged period of time, the same thing happens....

Pretty crazy stuff


Hey, I'm done with drugs, but does anyone have any '___' experiences? I heard that is the one that will make you see things that would make people Sh*t their pants.


Good thing I didn't do psychedelics as much as I did other drugs, but hey wait. I don't think the other things were any better! I still probably destroyed something, but I could be wrong. I am still here, I still apparently have intelligence (for someone on opiates as long as I was), I still have perspective, and I am gaining in spirituality by the day (Especially since I have been kicking substances and bad food out of my life - one by one).
I believe spirituality could trump getting high any day or year or lifetime. We shouldn't need drugs to get the third eye. We can do it without these things!!!!

Peace



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
The Nazis used Fluoride to make the prisoners more docile.

Here is some good links on this subject

www.greaterthings.com...

""When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go to Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plans to communize the world.""

-----------------------------------------------------

www.rense.com...

"Sodium fluoride, a hazardous-waste by-product from the manufacture of aluminum, is a common ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, anesthetics, hypnotics, psychiatric drugs, and military nerve gas. It`s historically been quite expensive to properly dispose of, until some aluminum industries with an overabundance of the stuff sold the public on the terrifically insane but highly profitable idea of buying it at a 20,000% markup, injecting it into our water supplies, and then DRINKING it."

---------------------------------------------------------

www.fluoridealert.org...

"It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body."

--------------------------------------------------------

www.cannabisculture.com...

"Psychedelic researcher Dr Rick Strassman has explained how the pineal gland "is quite active in synthesizing compounds related to serotonin, an important neurotransmitter in the brain. Neurotransmitters are the chemical messengers allowing communication among individual nerve cells. Most typical psychedelic drugs, such as '___', mescaline, psilocybin, and '___' are active in brain sites which are also affected by serotonin. In addition, most of these drugs are similar in their chemical structure to serotonin."

-------------------------------------------------------

With all that info in mind . on over Erowid and . to there Paxil page. Go to the "experiences" section and you will see trip after trip that either required more of "said" drug in question to get high and some that didn't work at all.

------------------------------------------------

On a side note, I only took Paxil for maybe 6 months. Stopped maybe 6 years ago and it was a nightmare.. My brain was full of electricity, I would get vertigo. Took a month to go away. It's terrible stuff, I was on individual obsessed with myself. No conscience about anything, I could steal without batting an eye and lie just as easily.

Its been a difficult time integrating my newfound understanding since my first psychedelic experience... as the good Dr.Edgar Mitchell says "The truth shall set you free...... but first it will make your life hell."

Peace

Peace


Wow dude. Wow. I'm right on your page.
Edgar Mitchell is the man, anyway. You know why (disclosing about UFO's - but that's a different topic)

Thanks for the info, man..
Peace



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
reply to post by impaired
 


The "Zaps"... I hear ya.. That was awful.. Terrible electricity storms in my . followed by vertigo.

I've been clean from manufactured/artificial drugs for years now. I've become a complete hermit and will sometimes go days without speaking to anyone besides my fiancee.

I feel my pineal gland is my "connection to the connection". So if I have to disconnect from society in order to presrve my spirituality then so be it. I wont be the first to have partitioned my mind in order to preserve my spiritual sanity.

The only advice I can give you (if you want advice from a crazy hermit), is to read "Siddhartha". The main thing I got away from that book is "Your Path is Your Path". What works for one wont work for all.

Peace


I hear you about having to be away from people (and even television and such). It seems NOONE around where I am is into what we are talking about. If I didn't know any better, I really would honestly say they are zombies.
When I am out in the real world (which I am not too much lately - going through the detox and being unemployed) hanging out with the few friends I have left, I get crazy vibes now. Whatever insight I have or spirituality - whatever - seems to be displaced. I can't explain it. Like there is a pull out there going against everything I understand now (especially things that we talk about on this very site).

I'm here at ATS alot, these days. I know like 80% is BS and disinformation, but I know the truth when I see it. I've had an idea of just what the "truth" is for awhile now, but if you can sift through the rubbish, you can find it here (I believe, anyhow).

I have met the most spiritually advanced people here, and I have also met the negative polarity of that here. But the truth can not be budged, no matter how much dark force tried to push it away.

I really enjoy talking to you guys about these things. I really think we are on something



posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired
 


Its interesting you say Zombies, because I am a believer that the sudden influx of Zombie movies in the past 5 years has been done (subconsciously) to reflect the zombification of the human race.

Head over to "SoundlessDawn's" channel on Youtube and see how he relates the art/media we create as a fractalized reflection as ourselves and our transformation to spiritual beings.

I disagree with you on your motor analogy in regards to the brain though. Mushrooms have been ingested for 1000's of years with mostly "health benefits". They cure migraines, cluster .aches as well as the divination qualities they provided the shaman with.

The main problem with psychedelics is the difficulty for the individual to transition from a material obsessed life to a spiritually obsessed life.

I propose that psychedelic entheogens can defeat the quantum conundrum of collapsing waves (double slit experiment). Allowing the user to experience ego death, which is in essence the removal of the observer in a quantum scenario. This enables the user to view the unfolding realities without causing a collapse. If one believes in a cyclical pattern of moving matter in the universe, then a user and believer would be able to follow realities ripples and predict the future.

I believe that the Mayan calender, Hopi prophecy, Daniels Revelations, Webbot, I Ching and the many other prophets of our history relied on deciphering the cyclical waves and relating them to what they understood of the world and our place in the universe at that time.

What does this mean? It could mean the waves all reach a collapsing point at a similar time. Dec 21st 2012. Does this mean time ends? I believe no. I feel our familiar cycle will end due to Earth's location in relation to other bodies in the night sky changing. This changes our world pattern, by starting a new chain of events that will allow us to view repetition and create a new cyclical view of change over time and a new set of predictions.

I see an “Archaic Revival” occurring more and more everyday, and I hope that more people begin to remember and once again appreciate the great power and understanding that psychedelics can manifest in there minds. In short you are more than your clothes and your car. Don't fight your fellow man, support him in your struggle and indirectly you support yourself.

Peace



[edit on 15-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]



posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed
 


The fluoridealert.org site sent me some bumper stickers with their site on them. I have been sticking them on the Gas Pumps at my local 7-11's so people will see them. They've been there for a month, and they haven't taken them down yet. I suggest to everyone to get them for free, and start sticking them at the banks, road signs, the local Mason lodges, etc. etc. Just so people will start checking it out.



posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Very interesting. As for mushrooms, (I only did them thrice), I never got to experience much with them. Didn't do enough, I guess...

Will check out the youtube channel...

Peace



posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired
 


Its not about "didn't do enough", with psychedelics.

The importance is on "Set & Setting". Do it only with individuals you trust or else it will dissolve into a insecure gigglefest (as most users trips do).

Peace



posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Please take a look at my thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Also, reguarding hallucanegenic mushrooms, there is one called amanita muscaria, when mixed with canabis sativa and brewed properly into a tea called "soma" it is referred to a gateway to the Gods when consumed, hence one reason marijuana is not legal. Somebody does not want you to know this stuff.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by 12.21.12]



posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12
 


The active ingredients in Amanitas are '___' and Muscimol. Most users experience uncomfortable trips with them, and they aren't the type of "Magic Mushroom" you would consume in North America. That would be the whitish/blue Cubensis.

Gordon Wasson (ex VP of JP Morgan) believed the amanita to be the drug "soma" that the Indians describe in the Rig Veda.

Gordon Allegro was on the team of philologists that opened the dead sea scrolls, after reading his section (Jordan's Section) he published "The Sacred Mushroom & The Holy Cross".

When looking at psychedelics in a new light in terms of importance to religious development its easy to understand the numerous references to entheogens in the bible and in the religious artwork that scatters the globe.

Refer here for religious artwork - www.gnosticmedia.com...

Peace



[edit on 16-2-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join