It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metroid Prime 4?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Browsing videos on YouTube, I came across a video that suggests that a Metroid Prime 4 may be coming. To see the video, either get 100% on Metroid Prime 3, or go to YouTube. Any questions?(or comments?)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
sweet!!! might be the original but with wii controls that is definitely coming out...aka the first gamecube one or it might not be a prime game and be the cancelled metroid ds game...or might be the space pirates spin off

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Think you are talking about Metroid Dread. I've been searching from time to time about it and haven't found any thing. The 100% ending on MP3 leaves it open big time.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Slash

Thanks, Slash. I had no idea that that was what it was called(obviously). thanks again.Cheers!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfriend

No problem, just do a quick search, it's a scan you get in the abandoned frigate. Nintendo was asked about this and has denied every thing. They claimed that Prime 3 was going to be the last of the prime series. I don't think so and I hope it isn't.

Here's some cool links for you to check out. A few GOOD fan games that're being worked on right now.

Metroid SR388 Video

The link above is a whole new metroid game based off the super metroid engine.

And!

Metroid 2 remake

This link is a game that's in testing. The frame rate in the video is piss poor, but the game does not run this slow (unless your computer is crappier then mine, hard to do).

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join