It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Debris Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Look! They are running for their lives!
Video of possible debris from the collision a few days ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is the same video, but with a different idea on what it is. The OP thinks it's some cover up, but I don't think so at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and here to: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Monsterenergy791]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i hope your being sarcastic when you say there running for there lives
the person filming was recording a road race and accidentally captured whatever it was falling in the background.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dear Phage,
You are a valuable member and nice to have you around.
However i feel that bfitz92 is about right.
These people are not running away, and the thing just went accross the cameras lens.
Nice though. Could indeed be sattelite parts although i would presume parts would be very small in thei majority.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Whaaaat?!! No sledge hammer footage? What a jip.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Lol @ you people actually taking what phage said seriously. He was obviously being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Cool video of the footrace!
Ooh, and the fireball. Saw this on BadAstronomy. Apparently, it's moving to fast to have been debris from the collision.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yes.
I was being facetious. The people are in a footrace. They are not fleeing.

A visible daylight entry/reentry is an impressive sight in any case.

[edit on 2/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
FWIW, while driving north in Knoxville, TN on Satuday night around 10:30 PM I saw one zipping towards the WNW. Had to have been inordinately bright as well because it shined through a fairly hefty cloud cover. Was very very green.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Same ol' Tesla Flying Machine that been around for years now. The trail cover seems to be diminished at this low level pass. A ball of electrostatic discharge surrounds the craft in any case. In some ways its a flying radio antenna and who invented radio: Tesla. Unlock the books of electricity dudes before we hear more about global warming and have to be Illuminati jerkers.

cnn - texans report falling debris in austin

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's probably not debris from the collision. The angular velocity appears to be quite fast, too fast to be due to orbital debris (11 km/s max). That only leaves one likely possibility: A natural meteor.

This time of year is the peak for large fireballs, most of which occur in the late-afternoon to early evening hours. These are usually asteroids, and we encounter them every year at this time/place.

It's unusual that we are now capturing them on film, but that's all. This would not have been seen by so many in the past, which is why people are uneasy about this. There is no reason to be. I and others who watch the sky for this kind of thing have been aware of it for a long time, and if you check my posts on here, you'll see that I've been saying this pretty much from day 1 since I joined.

See the other threads where this topic is being discussed for more info:
Possible Satellite Debris Falling Across The Region
UFO - meteor like object with sonic boom above Dallas and Austin Texas!
Texans report fireball in sky, sonic booms
Another so called Bolid!
Proof of UFO coverup from Texas on CNN
Breaking News: Two Satellites Collide In Orbit

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So TWO Satellites and Two Nuclear submarines crash into each other in the space of a week while a plane carrying a 9/11 campaigner who's husband was killed on 9/11 dies in an air crash because the plane was on autopilot.

Okay great...

Hope the fire in the sky was not a sign from the AC as predicted in the Bible.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
So TWO Satellites

What do you expect? How could one satellite crash? Of course two crashed

and Two Nuclear submarines crash into each other in the space of a week while a plane carrying a 9/11 campaigner who's husband was killed on 9/11 dies in an air crash because the plane was on autopilot.

You're connecting together un-related events which have nothing to do with one another. Where's the sense in that?

At least give us a hint how you think they are connected, rather than posting spurious theories that have no evidence to support them

Okay great...

Hope the fire in the sky was not a sign from the AC as predicted in the Bible.

There has been "fire in the sky" since long before you or I were here...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Has anyone got the video of the crater it left?
There was still some mass in that, it must have left something on the ground.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What is the last result?
Satellite or meteor?
If it is a satellite, dangerous era is coming it seems.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
:shk:

Phage, Phage....
This is obviously a chinese lantern.

And now I think I better get running... A little faster than those guys in the video, though.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Has anyone got the video of the crater it left?
There was still some mass in that, it must have left something on the ground.

First of all they need to work out where it may have come down, but despite this being a fairly bright fireball, that is no indicator that anything survived. Also, if anything did survive, it would likely have been slowed down to free-fall speed many tens of miles above the ground.

If you're expecting a big crater, you're probably in for some disappointment...

Here is a pic of a crater left by the meteor which came down over Canada last November:

Visit the source for more pics: skyriver.ca

If it survived with a significant portion of it's mass intact, a 0.5 tonne or so meteorite could leave a sizable hole, a few meters across, depending on the terrain, but I doubt it was anywhere near that.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I seen one of these three days ago in Northern Ireland and they have been on the radio about them since then.... wtf?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

I'm sorry but I agree with the other guy.... don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence that 2 crashes that were both between two countries that have been at war before happened in the space of a fortnight?? they may be unrelated but I definitely think it warrants further investigation!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Next to the US, the Russians have launched the most satellites compared to any other nation. If two satellites were going to collide, there was always going to be a fairly good chance that one would be a US satellite, and one would be a Russian satellite.

If you want to investigate further, be my guest. We welcome people who like to 'dig' here. Hope to have you aboard soon

top topics

join