It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
so much for those who still believe that Codex Alimentarius isn't a real threat...

it's been that way since who knows when, probably since the hemp prohibition went into effect, but i'll give you another example from the late 80s:

Tryptophan

if you cared to search for sweeteners and FDA, you'd find a lot as well. simple politics.

reply to post by defcon5

im homeopathic doses (10000 I.Us or 0,21mg
) at a price that makes the bailouts look affordable. i once bought ascorbate bulk at 20 bux, if i bought the pharmacy version complete with artificial colr and tooth dissolving citirc acid, that quantity, which will last me a lifetime, would have cost me in exceess of 10,000 dollars.

that's as good as a ban and every redneck knows that. heck, if O went for guns he'd just make ammo available through prescription only.

Originally posted by mystiq

, to buy vitamin C in tiny doses that are useless and don't help you in any way, at 10X the cost.

as i said, the real factor was approximately 5000 last time i checked. 10 times? heck that's so 19th century - if you still believe profit is measured in percent as opposed to mulitples.

Originally posted by spacial
Vitamins are not food.

They are not a replacement for food.

Not taking them will not mean you need to take drugs.

What is this a Scientologist reunion party?

this would all be wonderfully true it they did not ban plants as well (not just cannabis, mind you) and food was nutritous.

Unfortunately, it isn't

therefore deficiencies will occur, even more so as nutrients are being regulated. Codex is real, the estimate of 3bn deaths is at least plausible, but i guess that's just a statistic to you.

as per Stalin, if a million is a statistic, a billion must be merely a footnote.

[edit on 2009.2.16 by Long Lance]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If you can't see codex for the scam it is ....than ...i feel sorry for the influence your opinion may have on others

FDA is just as corrupt as the other regulators ...namely the SEC (financial market regulators ha ha ) .......B6 is a important vitamin to ban because it is co-used in lots of supp's to Aid in conversion and regulation of many things including SERATONIN...........the FDA is paving the way for BIG PHARMA to STEAL MKT share by using political leverage to create LAWS that make many nutritional products illegal over-nite

FDA needs to be sent a message by citizens that this won't fly....remember when there are intimidated or corrupt regulators industry will take as much as WE allow them to

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have recently begun taking extra B complex vitamins in addition to my multivitamins. It definitely gives me an energy boost and improves my mood. Looks like I will have to go stock up on these before they are reformulated, as I don't know what B-6 contributes to this effect. BTW, is B-6 present in other forms than the one being regulated?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This is part of the illuminati agenda. Please read or review the book called Final Warning, which you can download at
www.scribd.com...

The appendix A offers their code of practice;APPENDIX A
THE SECRET COVENANT
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be
accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This
will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets
of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will
come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the
opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never
see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, and also in
the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from
our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed through their skin and mouths, and they will destroy their
minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them, in what they drink, eat,
breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustomed to them and will
never know their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince
them it's for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make
them sicker and cause other diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese; and when they come to us for help, we will
give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they may never
connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures
and games so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find
ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our
weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within. We will own both
sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicul

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So how can we as concerned citizens overturn this type of activity for the sake of the preservation of our children, or we just going to continue to be outnumbered by them?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They're already working on the air too, perhaps well be prescribed that next. Visit this site on chemical trail's list of visitors

www.carnicom.com...
(not attempting to go OT --when you see the list of pharmaceutical corporations you'll see how it fits in). The FDA is practically a branch of big pharma, and one of them owns Monsanto and Dow chemical as well. It makes me wonder why the FDA and big pharma have such diverse interests that they share them with DARPA, DIA, Air Force, etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This is disgusting! What is wrong with the people in charge here? Completely shameful! What will happen next?!

But wait, did this happen a few years ago? That seems to be what some sources say. Yet my vitamins still do contain B6.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"You can still get the vitamins, but you need a script from a doctor now to get it."

Oh, yes, and we can all trust our physician. They learn everything they need to know from pharmaceutical detailers (salespeople) who know next to nothing.
Make sure you watch plenty of television too, the news is always right!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

"I also don't deny that there are many cures to be found in natural sources, as I have spent time around the Native Americans. However, you may not realize this, but the pharmaceuticals that you get from your pharmacy are often taken from those same sources, but they are refined, concentrated, and put into exact measurements by the pharmaceutical companies."

Yes, the natural source is converted into an analog and then some of those are converted into isomers (reverse molecules) when the patent runs out. The analogs often have dangerous and sometimes lethal effects (been in the news, and you can hear it whispered in a fast voice at the end of all of their TV ads.) Why create analogs? Because you can't patent the natural substance (i.e. can't make obscene profits from it). There were opiate (heroin) analogs on the street years ago that were killing and/or giving people Parkinson's. Any analog of a natural substance used medicinally is a designer drug. Perhaps that's why pharmaceuticals kill more people proportionally than street drugs.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by carole9999]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Heres a link to Wikipedia on the book I mentioned above.Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About

Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About is a book written by Kevin Trudeau promoting a variety of non-drug and non-surgical cures for many diseases. Trudeau accuses pharmaceutical companies and the United States government of censoring these products and methods on the basis that it would cut into their profit-margin.

The book has been the focus of much controversy since its publication, with widespread accusations of fraud. The New York State Consumer Protection Board issued a warning in 2005 that the book "does not contain the 'natural cures' for cancer and other diseases that Trudeau is promising." It asserted that "Trudeau is not only misrepresenting the contents of his self-published book, he is also using false endorsements to encourage consumers to buy Natural Cures They Don’t Want You to Know About."[1] The Board also alleged that Trudeau is selling the consumer's contact information to other marketers without their consent and hitting purchasers with unauthorized charges.[2]

Natural Cures has sold more than 3 million copies and remained on The New York Times best-seller list for over nine weeks

this guy is as fraud,,, john stossel blew his spot up on 20/20 a few weeks ago

he is surely a fraud from all angles

do some of his theories hold weight,,, maybe,,,,,but when he's stabbing you in the back and scamming people,,, you tend to lose all credibilty

he has been caught do 10 or more different types of scam businesses

[edit on 16-2-2009 by shortywarn]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It really is a shame that naturally occuring cures are criminalized for profits, it's getting out of hand.

The greed of the FDA is astounding to say the least.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If you ask me this seems to fit the codex alimentarius conspiracy. If you do not know what I am talking about just Google it. The craziest thing about all of this is that public UN documents fully stated the UN's intention to completely remove individual’s access to vitamins many years ago. So in essence this really is not a conspiracy at all. Yet most people are so programmed that when I tell them about it they refuse to believe it. Even though anyone can easily access the public documents themselves. This whole attack on people’s health is hiding in plain daylight quite effectively.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhamBamTYM
I have recently begun taking extra B complex vitamins in addition to my multivitamins. It definitely gives me an energy boost and improves my mood. Looks like I will have to go stock up on these before they are reformulated, as I don't know what B-6 contributes to this effect. BTW, is B-6 present in other forms than the one being regulated?

It make me wonder why people think our bodies that need vitamin and minerals as only sometthing we should take periodically to feel good.
Fruits and vegetables which is natural food to the human bodies contains vitamins and minerals. If they contain them then our bodies obviously need them to survive. Our bodies are intelligent and can store vitamins for a while if you are deficient or excrete them if you have enough. But to think a human body can zombify itself without the need for these nutrients is impossible. Which is why we are seeing more and more deficiencies uprising due to processed foods and non nutritious foods and depleting in our soils.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
so where do I find the FDA saying that?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
So when big companies call for action they see results, when the people call for action we are ignored.

Democracy at its finest folks, you want your rights? well start forkin out millions a year because otherwise we wont be heard.

I hate this country. We need to do something about this crap they are taking their opressive rule too far and what are we doing about it? Nothing, and I'll tell you thats a sure fire way of defeat. We Need To Act!! They wont stop here next thing you know we'll need a prescription to buy a quart of effing orange juice.

I am so infuriated about this, and MSM wont be saying anything about htis either. Thisis what happens when private agencies are given power like this, we need to make the FDA, CIA, FBI, The Fed, IRS and every other stupid one illegal they should not have the authority to do this it should be up to the American people in a democratic fashion.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by caballero]

You are right about this. But the problem is noone is protesting. They are slowly bringing in things and watching the reaction off the people. Infact they have turned people against eachother so much and keep pumping on the news the same stories so people react and tell the gov to do sometthing.
Where at school have you learned about the roll of vitamins and minerals in the body? Nowhere thats why they can get away with it. People accept the truth from them instead of researching it themselves. This is why people don't care they take away vitamins.
Once it happens people think they are safe and they dont budge until they see many more rights taken away and they prolly still dont budge(because dumbing down has reached its purpose and this aint the 70's twilight zone anymore). When they notice this they do the happy joy joy dance and start taking over everything knowing people will believe it and not have a care or worry in the world because they are slaving and stressed, tired and low in energy. People believe what they see on tv and read in the newspapers and thats their weapon.
Just look at how they put up camera's everywhere turn neighbour against neighbour, take kids away, tell parents what their children need to eat, Lie till they cant stop laughing about how much they can get away with. People are putting the power in their hands instead of taking their power back. Nature has always been free to the people but people are acting like they dont need it so too late now monsanto is taking over due to people allowing ignorance.
We let evil flourish why because we believe in false protection and give our power to them. Even the presidents have no choice but to give their power to them in exchange for false power. Who are the powerful is not the president anymore but the people greedy behind him. The president himself has no power he gives it away just like us.
It is the fact they know people aint doing anything and most probably dont care about their health that this is happening. People subliminally tell themselves a lie and that lie is "Oh but noone lives long anyway" and because we eat low vibrating processed foods we tend to hate eachother more then love eachother so people often dont care for others but themselves in the end. A carbon copy of those who control us.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf241e

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Oreyeon

It wasn't my intention to get people to by the book. After what you say im sorry I used it as an example of how they try to ban natrual substances to make you buy pills. Thanks for the warning on the book.

I have to agree with Oreyeon that Trudeau's book is a complete waste og time.

Kevin Trudeau is selling his website throughout the book. You can only get access to his "secrets" by paying a joining fee on his website. SCAM!!
I'm not sure if his site is still up as Natural Cures is a 2004 release.

Yeah, i bought that damn thing in '04 whem it came out and I got suckered just like the rest of the people who bought it.

If you want secrets go to www.curezone.com...

This is what happens when people are mass medicated for depression due to B vitamin deficiencies
www.curezone.com...

I hate to say it but it seems evil is working in drug companies since the AIDS contamination of children from Bayer pharma company and i dont still know why they are allowed to operate.

Reported growth www.marketwatch.com...[a2543dda-f85b-49fe-bdc7-bd8e3969ec28]

Read the comments on that page too.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

This is a very naive way of looking at it. For one thing, let's make a silly example.

They make Milk (full of Vitamin D, a fat soluable vitamin) only available by prescription so that you don't actually OD on vit D.

So are you going to tell me you don't mind paying a $15 co-pay every two weeks just to go buy your milk? That's $375 that's going into your MD's pocket.

Now, suppose he makes you come in every two months to get your Vitamin D levels checked (Can't be too careful, you might be buying Milk on the Black Market). So that's 25x15, plus the $100/2 months for the blood test, plus the $3.50 a gallon for milk. And guess who sells the Vit D blood testing kits? Big Pharm.

Now what? You're now paying $1157 per year for milk. At a gallon per week (or $182/year) you're now paying nearly 9 times that.

But hey, you're totally safe.

The upshot is that rich, well connected people with a Doc on the payroll will get anything they want and poor people will go undernourished as they remove the nutritional content of our regular foods and fill them with hormones and growth hormone poisons.

Nice job.

[edit on 16/2/2009 by Syandos]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If Vitamin B6 is really BANNED then why CAN I buy it from Wal-Mart WITHOUT a prescription?

Is it because the ban has not gone into effect yet?

Is it because the form of B6 you get from Wal-Mart is junk?

WHY CAN WE STILL BUY B6 IF IT HAS BEEN BANNED?

Just to note, I put it in big letter to get attention because people tend to get caught up in the fear and ignore good questions they may punch a hole in there theory.

BTW, I'm not saying Codex Alimentarius is fake or anything, I think it's real.

I would just like to know a good answer to a good question.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is what we Won’t have access to without a‘script for B6

www.pyridoxamine.org...

1. Pyridoxamine inhibits formation of advanced glycation end products (AGE)
2. Pyridoxamine may be useful in diabetes & atherosclerosis
3. Pyridoxamine protects against vascular damage
4. Pyridoxamine may be useful for treating diabetic retinopathy
5. Pyridoxamine inhibits renal disease and decreases hyperlipidemia in diabetic rats
6. Pyridoxamine and progression of nephropathy in the diabetic rat
7. Pyridoxamine reduces oxidative stress and AGE formation
8. Pyridoxamine inhibits superoxide radicals and prevents lipid peroxidation
9. Pyridoxamine inhibits chemical modification of proteins
10. Pyridoxamine restores beta cell function in diabetic hamster
11. Pyridoxamine inhibits retinopathy and neuropathy in diabetic rats

We can still get B6 from the following foods

Vitamin B6 Rich Foods List Milligrams Portion
Liver up to 0.70 100g
Rabbit 0.50 100g
Fatty Fish up to 0.65 100g
Red & Green Peppers (raw) 0.35 100g
Cod 0.35 + 100g
Turkey 0.32 100g
Hazel nuts 0.60 100g
Peanuts 0.48 100g
Cashew nuts 0.43 100g
Potato up to 0.33 100g
Chicken 0.29 + 100g
Beef 0.25 100g
Pork 0.24 100g
Wheat germ 3mg 100g
Wheat bran 1.4 100g
Breakfast cereals (fortified) up to 1.5 100g
Bacon 0.27 100g
RAW MILK ALSO HAS B6

BigPharma profits Are the cause of the Codex Alimentarius

"Big problem for BioStratum
Company spends millions on drug, then finds central compound on Internet"

triangle.bizjournals.com...

This is an older news story but very relevant to the banning of helpful vitamins and nutrients.

This is happening all over the world not just in the U.S.
Also, Many healthy and helpful herbs are being banned in other countries as we speak.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join