It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Declares Form of Vitamin B6 a Drug

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by JBA2848

You are acting as though the FDA has banned this stuff, but in reality they simply want you to be under the care of a physician if you are taking it. It obviously has some side effects that can be dangerous if taken incorrectly. The red rice you mention in the OP were the same way, they could have serious ramifications on a persons liver if not taken correctly. Most the drugs out there, whether they are over the counter or not, come from naturally occurring substances. If you don't believe me look into many botany books and you will see how many drugs are extracted from plants, but then are refined and concentrated by the pharmaceutical companies.

You can still get the vitamins, but you need a script from a doctor now to get it.

WRONG! They label everything as a drug cause "ONLY" drugs can cure or treat a disease. Thats how they want it so that they can charge massive for it, and regulate and treat it like a 'drug' whether it is or not. Saying anything that is not LABELED A DRUG, can cure or treat any disease will land you in prison.

So some people claim a natural remedy works to help alleviate or heal something, and they get fined and shut down. Cause only drugs can do that according to the Nazi Party, err... FDA.

But look at Scurvy, thats a 'disease' and all you need to CURE it is vitamin C, say perhaps from ORANGES, or LIMEYS etc. But the FDA believes that I should NOT be able to tell you that Vitamin C will cure the disease of Scurvy, cause its not a drug!

They want to do this with everything considered 'natural'. They will be listing vitamins and nutrients as TOXINS as of Dec 31, 2009. All this is OUT IN THE OPEN IN THEIR OWN REPORTS! CODEX ALIMENTARIUS IS REAL AND WILL LEAD TO THE DEATH OF ALL OF US!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
first to take up for kevin trudeau's book, it may try to sell alot, and the "natural cures" may be lacking, but its a great info text on the war that the pharmeceutical industry wages against all natural health.

As to people needing prescriptions for vitamins from doctors....the problem with that, and its a MASSIVE one, is that doctors are completely uneducated in using vitamins to maintain health or treat diseases. A further problem with it is the fact that in countries where this has passed, the only vitamins available for sale are synthetic ones which are truly integrally different from whole foods vitamins...even the structures are different. Synthetic female hormones for HRT have been proven to contribute to cancer and strokes where their natural bioidentical hormone counterparts dont. Same for synthetic vitamin E and D, causing cancer and bad side effects while their counterparts are massive health promoters. Natural vitamin E has been shown in studies to reduce stroke or heart attack by up to 24% while statin drugs, which are the only physician given treatment for hypercholesterolemia, show an overall mortality reduction of .01%, and thats the #1 selling drug right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
WRONG! They label everything as a drug cause "ONLY" drugs can cure or treat a disease.

There are plenty of over the counter drugs that can treat various things, and there are things such as red rice which cure nothing yet they are treated as drugs. One of the reasons has to do with side effects, and the fact that many people think that they cannot hurt themselves with over the counter medications. The other reason for FDA being tough is the amount of fraud that exists out there in alternative medical treatment groups. As an example: those spring-loaded band-aids that one company claims will stop snoring, but have no effect on the airway where actual occlusion occurs, yet they are still out there selling them.

Thats how they want it so that they can charge massive for it, and regulate and treat it like a 'drug' whether it is or not.

Maybe you should go look at how expensive vitimins are...

If anything the cost of this will go down because it will now have to be covered under your prescription drug portion of your health insurance.

So some people claim a natural remedy works to help alleviate or heal something, and they get fined and shut down.

No they get shut down because they fail to go through the proper steps to responsibly ensure the safety of what they are peddling. A lot of those folks are nothing more then snake oil salesmen to begin with, which is probably the third oldest profession
Things like Cancell come to mind when discussing why the FDA requires you meet their guidelines before selling something. The same thing holds true for the food co-ops who were similarly trying to by-pass FDA health/safety regulations.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
You can't patent "nature"!!! This is flipping sick, who lets this crap pass? People need to get messed up for collusion! This is clearly rich dudes making deals and excluding others by doing so, or damaging other peoples chances. Vomit.

Monsanto is trying to patent nature. They patented corn for biofuels. If their gmo crops go onto other fields and contaminate it they own those crops. If the GMO travels worldwide they will try and own nature. Its sick and disturbing that they have dumbed down people to the importance of natures foods in our diet so that we think its useless and easier for them to control when people are believing them more.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
For someone who almost died from a drug given to me by a doctor i can attest that their will be a major decline in health and huge amounts of disease and cancer growing even more and world population will be go down. When this happens remember this thread. Actually it might be hard to remember this thread when people are deficient and are on the controlling the population depression drugs by keeping them incompetent.

I used to be like everyone in mainstream and believed only in the doctors and pharmaceuitcals as knowing whats best for me. It wasnt until i almost died and seeked healthy raw foods im kicking alive today.

FDA and pharaceuticals joined forces since the bill has been passed. So yes they are working together to shut down any and all alternative health practitioners and associated adversaries.

I healed myself alternatively and its hard for me to speak out that whats been said about the alternative health community is nothing but half truths mixed with alot of lies. Its painstakingly hard for me to tell people that nature has always provided what they needed if they dont go out and try for themselves.

So i sit back and watch people believing conditioned mainstream lies over and over without my chest hurting so much. I want to help others back to health.

Rothschilds started the drug empire as snake oil salesman selling oil as a cancer cure. They however were using alternative practioners for their families health, ironic.

This is a great thread also www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I am glad that you were able to find an alternative method that seemed to work for you, and I am sorry to hear that you hate the medical based on the errors of one doctor. However, I work in the field myself and I can tell you fist hand that there are hundreds of thousands of fraudulent alternative medical scams out there. Someone has to try and police those folks, and the FDA is the only group that can. I don't agree with everything that the pharmaceutical companies do, but at least they have some quality control.

Edit to add.
I also don't deny that there are many cures to be found in natural sources, as I have spent time around the Native Americans. However, you may not realize this, but the pharmaceuticals that you get from your pharmacy are often taken from those same sources, but they are refined, concentrated, and put into exact measurements by the pharmaceutical companies. For example I know of several plants native to my area which are used in currently made cardiac medication, but if you do not use the right part of the plant, harvest it at the right time, and in the right amount, you can easily end up poisoning yourself.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So when big companies call for action they see results, when the people call for action we are ignored.

Democracy at its finest folks, you want your rights? well start forkin out millions a year because otherwise we wont be heard.

I hate this country. We need to do something about this crap they are taking their opressive rule too far and what are we doing about it? Nothing, and I'll tell you thats a sure fire way of defeat. We Need To Act!! They wont stop here next thing you know we'll need a prescription to buy a quart of effing orange juice.

I am so infuriated about this, and MSM wont be saying anything about htis either. Thisis what happens when private agencies are given power like this, we need to make the FDA, CIA, FBI, The Fed, IRS and every other stupid one illegal they should not have the authority to do this it should be up to the American people in a democratic fashion.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by caballero]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The federal "Government" is a total perversion. The real purpose of such an institution should be advisory. It has no real authority to impose. It can not manufacture "law" only fake acts, statues, regulations. It should not dictate. It is a perversion of federal "authority" related to trade that is being used to fake these kinds of behaviors.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Figures. I wonder how long before they say you can't eat a leaf of a plant because it's a drug.... oh wait

EDIT: I dont mean to get off topic or anything, but my point is, if they can control that and call it a drug, they can pretty much do it with anything. Especially something in a pill form.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by elcapitano75]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
sorry - double post

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Oreyeon

It wasn't my intention to get people to by the book. After what you say im sorry I used it as an example of how they try to ban natrual substances to make you buy pills. Thanks for the warning on the book.

I have to agree with Oreyeon that Trudeau's book is a complete waste og time.

Kevin Trudeau is selling his website throughout the book. You can only get access to his "secrets" by paying a joining fee on his website. SCAM!!
I'm not sure if his site is still up as Natural Cures is a 2004 release.

Yeah, i bought that damn thing in '04 whem it came out and I got suckered just like the rest of the people who bought it.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

That argument doesn't work. Table salt, sugar, most spices, water, and even the air you breathe are dangerous if taken in the wrong way, in the wrong dose/quantity, or in the wrong way ( (e.g. hyperventilating can be deadly; taking water into your lungs can drown you; drinking too much water can kill you). Should those substances be regulated?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Seems like everything man touches, becomes a profit only and disposed of, neglected, and wasted. Couple of hundred thousand years, and this is the best of technological advances weve achieved...the control and dispense of another individual. Not all of us, of course.Just those in higher office and seats who have political advantage. Patenting nature is sick beyond all means. It isnt thier planet, or organic matter, or vitamin..it was always their for everyone to use. Apparently, others have chose the greedy road (FDA and Big Pharma, and well renoun Monsantos).
Shame on them.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I'm sorry, so because it can harm you if used incorrectly it needs to be prescribed? Well by that measure we should put pretty much everything on prescription that we consume because everything is a poison in the right doses. Even water can kill you so why not a prescription for that?

The B vitamins are dangerous if used in high doses as they can lead to many complications including damage to the peripheral nerves. However any B vitamin supplement in the UK has to carry the warning about high doses. IT is down to the individual to inform themselves. Luckily most people who take supplements are informed.

They have no ground to take this away and label it as a drug. People should protest, sadly they won't and here in the UK it'll be even more strict soon with the legislation coming out of Europe.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Google Video Link

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Moonsouljah]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The FDA is about as usefull to the american dream as is the FED. Both organizations need the same solution, which is to dismantle them and start again.

Terrence Mckenna once said "Plants should be legal". And that is that regarding what the government should be able to tell people to do.

The government needs to be downsized from a know it all control it all wannabe to a simple administration agency of a few collective processes and investments. End of story. Checks and balances need to be setup to stop these things.

But, knowing history and human nature all this is only likely to happen after a mass catastrophy. And that catastrophy will likely be the stealth genocide we are being herded into. Time to keep waking up people.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Heres a cool link i found abuot B6 check it out..
ods.od.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Vitamins are not food.

They are not a replacement for food.

Not taking them will not mean you need to take drugs.

What is this a Scientologist reunion party?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Seems the pharmaceutical companys have been bribing the FDA again to get there way. I guess in the future they will come out with a protein in a pill and call it a new drug then ban food all together. I guess the book natural cures they don't want you to know about isn't all b.s. When is somebody going to stand up to these guys and say enough is enough.

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Since when did the pharmaceutical business care about you or I?

They're strictly for the money brotha

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join