It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Stimulus, Denver and the New WORLD Airport..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I thought it to be a bit odd that Obama was going to sign the Stimulus bill in Denver and not DC.. That was until I read an article on a site that gave a good reason. The NEW WORLD Airport is also located in Denver. Obama accepted his Democratic nomination at Invesco field in Denver.... Now he signs HR 1 in Denver... After doing a little research of my own I decided to express my findings in this video. In it you will see a gargoyle in a suitcase,,, masonic symbols.. and some of theo most disturbing murals located insode the GREAT HALL... which, by the way is the name of the main building. Here it is:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
well i see it as un-usuall myself maybe he's gonna sign our death warrent as a nation and have a place to hide amongst those deep layers underground, laughing all the way down.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I stumbled across your video on my own earlier today, and it wasn't very good. Didn't really explain much other than scan over parts of the old Denver Airport murals.

Those murals are no longer there in the Denver Airport, correct? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they were taken down.

Is the "New World" Airport the same as the Denver Airport? I've never heard Denver Airport called New World Airport. If it is a separate airport then does anyone have some information about this so-called New World Airport?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Galacticwacko

I enjoyed your presentation
I like that you note the Denver convention
Do you think the turtle in the Mural represents a slow and steady war?
The suitcase gargoyle and swastika stick out right away too although it can mean different things based on your beliefs.

Well Galacticwacko you never can be too careful and we can't say we didn't know about Denver. Each year is more interesting than the last.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Maybe you should pause the video and read the mason plaque... it says NEW WORLD COMMISSION... And no... the murals have not been taken down. Somebody mentioned that they go through that airport often and they feel it is creepy.

Question is... why is Obama going to Denver to sign HR1? Why not DC?

There is also a link in the MORE INFO section that explains things a bit more.

If you do not see it than I can be of no help showing you. We can lead a horse to water... but it is they that must drink.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galacticwacko

Maybe you should pause the video and read the mason plaque... it says NEW WORLD COMMISSION... And no... the murals have not been taken down. Somebody mentioned that they go through that airport often and they feel it is creepy.

If you do not see it than I can be of no help showing you. We can lead a horse to water... but it is they that must drink.

So you aren't going to try and explain whether or not the New World Airport and the Denver Airport are one in the same? Never heard of a "New World Airport." I guess I'm gonna have to go digging myself.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

From what I have gathered it is called DIA and was developed by the NEW WORLD Commision.... Thus, some call it the NEW WORLD Airport.

Maybe you don't have a problem with Gargoyle's springing out of suitcases cast in bronze for all to see. Or paintings of dead indians, africans and christian children being displayed for all the whee ones.

If you don't think this crap is weird... than go read something else.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Galacticwacko

So you aren't going to try and explain whether or not the New World Airport and the Denver Airport are one in the same? Never heard of a "New World Airport." I guess I'm gonna have to go digging myself.

It's right there in the video on the stone with the masonic logo.. "New World Airport Commission".

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Shroomery]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why is obama going to Denver to sign the bill? I thought we needed to save instead of flying all over the country, couldn't he sign the bill at the White House?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is just in.

President Obama is off to Denver to sign the bill.

Lets see what symbols we can make out of the trip.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What's up with Denver Airport

This is my Denver Airport thread from a while back.
Ya'll might find it interesting. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aubryish
This is just in.

President Obama is off to Denver to sign the bill.

Lets see what symbols we can make out of the trip.

President Obama is landing at Buckley AFB (I live ON base)....
I think I will run to the commissary around the time he lands (I know the time) and try and get some pictures.
I dont even like him, but nothing ever happens here so it will be exciting to see!

www.denverpost.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
HA, Lucky You!!

I'm starting to hate all politics myself. Let me know if you get the scoop on some symbols or recognizable patterns used by the New World society.

top topics

join