It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of UFO coverup from Texas on CNN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Not sure what it is.
I see what your talking about....
someone mentioned a street lamp... If you check google street view, you may find that type.. but I haven't found it yet. They have round ones but not triangular like in the video. Also it seems quite high compared to what look like power lines. Looking outside of my place I have the lights about 5ft or so below my street lights.

I'll keep looking through google street for a light that matches though... interesting... I'll take a walk through Austin I should say...

Does anyone now what area this video was in? Also, lots of chemtrails throughout the area...

Rgds

[edit on 15-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I thought it odd too, that they post the video and didnt work. However, the actual video doesnt seem to be anything other then falling debree. We need to see something changing directions and stoping a couple of times.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Glad to see someone else noticed it is NOT a street light post, too high up, and when are street light posts triangular?

If it was nothing more than falling debris, CNN would have left the vid up!

BOTTOM LINE.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I seriously believe that some people dont want "truth". They want their beliefs their fantasies or whatever to be confirmed by sticking their fingers in their ears and saying: "nanananana im not listening".

Austin Street Lamp with insert of screen shot from video:

too high up, and when are street light posts triangular?

From the day of the race, you can see the same streetlamps along side the road (too high up? triangle? I dont see triangle, and yes, they can be very high up):

www.austin.com...

Video of the course they will be running - oooh lookie - reeealy tall street lamps bearing the same shape in the OP video:

[edit on 2/16/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
You can clearly see the post holding the lamp when you watch the video in HQ:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Same ol' Tesla Flying Machine that been around for years now. The trail cover seems to be diminished at this low level pass. A ball of electrostatic discharge surrounds the craft in any case. In some ways its a flying radio antenna and who invented radio: Tesla. Unlock the books of electricity dudes before we hear more about global warming and have to be Illuminati jerkers.

cnn - texans report falling debris in austin

top topics

<< 1   >>

join