It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I Over the apst fe years noticed a change in myself, they say cant changea leopards spot's i belive you can.

I Seem to awakening spirtualy, i can walk in a room and feel the atmosphere closest freinds i can feel what they are thinking, i look at people and can read them like a book

But the more spiritually aware i am, the more people i meet in my life who are the same.

I belive there is a battle between good in evil everything in life has an opposite hot cold, light dark, up down yin and yang.

I think there are people who are awakeing on both sides but have a perfect balance of life and see things from all aspects and these are the true lightworkers.

What if people are given a gift and passed down through generations to fight the battle of armageddon

may sound jibberish im not a man over many words, but this is how i see things i always trust my instinct.

There are people out there i know who think this but have not realised it yet, or are reading this and thinking im like that. But what is the bigger picture. 2012? who knows but we are all changing some ofs us walk through life like drift wood others feel and see truth

Like i said there is always 2 sides and opposites for everything?

I will let you decide? We choose our own destiny

Horus Enigma

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
for me,

i had a shift back in 1969, when i was 13 years old. sort of a sense that we could create heaven or hell here on the earth. i quickly found ego of others and was laughed at. so i learned to react to people the way that they wanted; and, kept most of it to myself.

then two years ago, my whole world turned upside down. egoism became amplified in some of my long time relationships. i got away from these people for about a year; but now they are back in my circle. the abject materialism and downright egotism is ok; but , it was like these people were trying to dominate me. like they wanted me to be like them, but not get ahead of them. i think that i have gotten across to these others that i need my space--we will see.

i was in real estate for over twenty years--and got out before the boom. i knew it was gonna crash and everybody was so bent on me helping them get rich. i no longer had my heart in it. i could have put on a facade and made myself rich; but i never would have forgiven myself.

so yeah, i am trying to do things as a group and everybody wants to lead. while i feel that consciousness itself is speeding up; i have taken the time to relish every moment--even when working; watching the myriad so to speak. so the last two years seems like five. started writing and learning a guitar. i hear celestial music, but i am no where near perfect pitch. gives me a goal!

wrote 2/3rds of my book about every significant thing that happened in my life. it was great reliving my childhood. everything happens for a reason. i found a consistent thread.

i have always been incredibly lucky. i am very careful about my desires; and, i try to do things that help others.

i just walked away from a partnership in a tree business. we had to leave a guy in texas, who was completing a carpentry job. we left and the guy moved into the house he was working on with the owners consent. he got thrown out, so he was nearly on the street, spending his last nickels on a weekly motel. he lost all his tools. i moved to kentucky on a cable job. i wanted to help my friend and it's like all the sudden i meet someone who is moving out of a house. i got the house by trading carpentry for the first month.

my cable job abruptly ended today. however; i landed in an area that has more damaged trees then i have ever seen. there is going to be work here for months. talk about karma.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I shall help you. Crops are also "awakening" in the presence of right conditions. Ever seen that happy young barley? And I am sure they feel good. But sooner or later all crops will be collected.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Some will sluff off the feeling of time accelerating as an effect of getting older. But I am sure that my young children sense time going by much quicker than I did when I was young. Those of us in their 50's may fondly remember Summer months that went on almost long enough, having plenty of time to play a game of "Gettysburgh" for 3 days, and thinking that 3 months to wait for a vacation took so very long. But people young today do not have this perspective. My 12 yr old son is already starting to plan career options and my 8 yr old daughter has her high school and professional career all planned. It is not that they wish to be older. They enjoy their youth, but they are aware that it is transitory. My daughter especially is quite clear on the activities and classes she wants to accomplish during her childhood in order to be the adult that she envisions.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And for Moi: My entire life has been more oriented upon spiritual and self understanding, than conforming to a worldly culture or social norms. Adequate grounding, hard work, a little luck, and an occasional acquiescence to "common sense" has kept me and mine healthy, housed, and fed. So I am loving this wild ride.
"Instant Karma gonna get you,
Gonna knock you off your feet.
Better get it together Darlin',
With everyone you meet.
And we all shine on..."
St. John

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey everyone. I wanted to talk about dreams, not the dreams we have when we sleep but a dream of my soul.

I will stay positive about this, at first this may seem like a downer but maybe a lesson somehow.

My Fire Department has felt the crunch and we went to a paid-per-run fire service. this means my income has all but disappeared. My estranged wife has recently been told that her Job ends May 1st. I am now going to be stuck trying to dig her and I out. Now for my dream.

These past few days I dreamed of an Angel. A possible soulmate that had the same dreams as me. She is like a gift from the heavens sent to give me some hope? The dream lasted a few short days but they will last in my mind for a lifetime something shiny and sparkly I can pick up every now and then and smile at what could have been. What should have been.

A dream of sunsets on a beach far far away with little children laughing and calling us mom and dad. While she paints and writes and I play the fool in love with an Angel. A bicycle made for two. A love made for a family with a funny mix of a queen and a knight.

Thank you for a glimpse of heaven. The creator gave me a quick little wink. I will dig myself out and keep my dream in my pocket with the help of the divine I may awaken to find an Angel on my shore.

If not I will have this dream that fits in a matchbox that I can open and feel the sun shine on my face.

Edit to add a song...and some images...

[edit on 18-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
An addendum to my last post.

My point in that post is that no matter what happens in your life you always have dreams.

Everything we ever do starts with a dream and we then manifest it to reality. So one has to consider if a dream is as concrete as reality? Do we manifest this world on a daily basis and it is all but illusion?

Something as simple as a dream can pull you through anything.

The dream is the horse pulling the cart. You cannot push the horse with the cart so start pulling your life forward with a dream.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Funny you brings dreams up.

Here recently I've been struggling with two things I've noticed since all this began in my life.

#1: I'm not sleeping as well. It seems I keep waking up doing an equation, its almost like a math problem. I remember bits and peices. I wake up saying its still not right and the funny part is it seems like I push myself back into sleep to continue (I can't explain it any better than that, literally it's like I wake up a few hours into sleep thinking it's not correct. Then I literally put myself back to sleep to continue working, almost like I will if I wake up and remember a dream I'm enjoying to continue it).

#2: I'm starting to become extremely self aware during sleep and in pre-sleep. I could lucid dream sometimes and I can pull myself from dreams I don't like (this is hard sometimes. It's almost like I know I'm dreaming and I push myself like I'm trying to push myself out the bed.. and it's like I'm tearing myself away from just darkness. This may be a form of sleep paralysis. It's not scary just real interesting in hind sight.) I'm tending to wakeup in a state that I can almost call spiritually aware. I actually questioned myself the other day if was having an OBE while going to the bathroom @ 3am, that's how different it's feeling now.

I can't explain why this happening, what i means, or if its just coincidence. I just think its really neat and yet really wierd at the same time.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

Good post.

Tell me do you dream of a place you have never been and wake up feeling it was all to real? As if you have been visiting that place in your sleep state?

I have an ability to get feelings that are always right. Some are my mind making things up and its hard to tell the difference between the two. A misfiring soothsayer.

I have had precognitive dreams though that have come true.

I have a reoccurring dream, it is not the same dream but it is the same subject and always the same city. I have had this dream about a dozen times, and I never know where the city is located or what city it is.

Five years ago I moved away from the city I grew up in, to another city about 100 miles away.

Sometime three summers ago I had a precognitive dream that came true. I pulled up to this intersection with my wife in the car, it was a residential neighborhood and I knew we had to hurry because we had to get far away from civilization before the nukes fell. I warned my wife of where a certain factory was and we rounded the corner and pulled into the driveway of this house. I then woke up.

A few months later I was doing a ride-along with some Paramedics in an ambulance and was riding facing rearward in the jump seat. We pulled up to this intersection going full code, the rig is just howling a cacophony of sounds and I am facing rearward decelerating fast. My mind was on the upcoming call and trying to get rid of that feeling like I was going to vomit. In this rig there is a window on the passenger side in the foreword portion of the back directly to my left of the jump seat.

I looked out that window and had instant recognition of the side yard in my dream. Every hair on my neck stood up it scared the heck out of me and I didn’t know what to think. We rounded the corner and as we accelerated away I could see the entire intersection in the two rear windows. I was awestruck and totally forgot I was on my way to a scene, there was this place that I had only seen in a dream.

After my shift was over I went home, and told my wife. We drove to that place and went down the street the other way; in the direction I drove in my dream and saw the house that we pulled into the driveway in the dream. The only difference was the house was a different color. Everything else was the same, this really has stuck with me and wish I knew what to make of it. Another odd aspect of all this is none of the city seems like any of the other dreams I had before the last one.

It seems to me thinking about it over the years that it was a way for the universe telling me that when I have that feeling I am seeing past the veil and into something I don't understand but will come true.

I have had others that came true also.

[edit on 18-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

are you dying?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
I am enjoying this thread too although haven't reached the end yet. I hope it continues.

A few days ago I went to the supermarket and something made me buy flour even though I haven't baked in years. The following morning, my neighbour came over and asked if she could borrow a cup of flour as she was baking for a sick friend she was about to visit. I gave her the new packet of flour I bought and realised that it hadn't been in the house for 24 hours so it must have been for her. Funny how spirit works.

Wow...as soon as I read your post I felt this huge rush of positive energy rush through me.

Felt weird, and good at the same time.

That's never really happened before...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

hi all.

if the ascention idea is correct, that is....that all of us are going to live in a higher vibrational realm, soon, going all together, where no one will
have to incarnated ever again back on earth, then it seems to me that
it is "course in review" time!
like: now it is the last month of senior highschool, and in the fall , off to College for us all. Thus if there is anything missed in our classroom learnings, ever since 8th grade; these unfinished businesses should be finished up NOW!

no WONDER the divorce rate is high and even maybe should be higher: maybe 80 people to finish up karma with, with some people's marrages; so that you will not have to
"go to summer school: PURGATORY, to complete what your 25,000+ years of incarnations missed!"

"speeded up time".
Got to put that candle of life in the microwave and nuke it real good, atomize it! [let alone burning it at both ends]!

there would be Minimium entrance requirements at the college gate and then purgatory summer school for those under the curve.
maybe with devils and demons as instructors there! thus you *want* to accelerate, NOW!

I have known people, recently, that if they have some free quit time, this *MEANS* that they have a critical project that they forgot about!

imagine incarnating with ADD so that they make sure that they are hyperactive as there IS so much to do, to live ten years per one year!

freestone

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
I have been accutely, lucidly, and unnavoidably aware of an increasing divide between good and evil. I keep coming across, without seeking such out, stories and videos of horrific unfathomable treatment of innocent little animals and fowl, by (sic) 'humans'. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, CANNOT RELATE TO, DO NOT GET, AND NEVER WANT TO, those without a conscious. Humanoids without empathy versus humans with empathy, seems to me anyway----much more dramatic and severe than ever. Do you all notice this more recently than before, as well? I mean, there were always those Charlie Manson type-minded Ones, but lately, I feel like I share this planet with a race of soulless gouls who look similar to me per sae, on the outside, but are quite extremely 'alien' if-u-will, from me, and others with compassion.

the ascension perhaps?! if the human race is to soon collectively ascend, then it would, to me at least, make VERY good sense that there are souls who are "laggard"! that is....they lag behind us all in the reincarnation department.
Spirit must be dredging the bottom of the barrel, to get souls that are "baby or infant" souls, souls that are in real danger of being left behind and cannot come with us and the Lord wants to recoup ALL of his investments.

so bring them all in! of course their moral level is low. they should have, maybe, come in 5000 BC, but did not. now they cannot hardly cope but that they are here and probably will ascend.

the homeless...some of the autistic kids. the violence in the Congo.
etc....etc.....

freestone

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Has anyone felt the Quickening shift gears last week?

It seems since about the new moon entered Pisces it picked up a notch. Maybe even overdrive.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

yes.

this is my first post here, although i have been lurking for around 7 months. In fact it was the awakening of some awareness that bought me to this site in the first place.

This week you mentioned i met a very like minded soul, so much so it has scared me to become too emotionally involved when i know i should. (i probably will!)
Interestingly, she had a dream, just before we met, of a group of people that were with her to 'raise her frequency' it took the whole dream to do this and she has felt that she has found some of her lost spirituality since.
I too in a dream met a 'dead' friend in this week who i spent all night with, showing him i had done since he died , but with feeling that we were going to meet and i would be able to share these things with him.
I woke feeling better than ever and that he had finally found me after 22 years.
i could go on and on about Karmic experiences, 'coincidences' i have noticed and experienced over the last couple of years that seem to becoming increasingly more frequent of late but i wont, because there are too many and i think we all are having them and know deep down what its about but sometimes we don't need to find explanations because words can sometimes only distort the true reality.
Is it any wonder why our poets are so traumatized trying distill what they see and feel into them!
I think we are collecting, connecting and starting to conduct, it is a wonderful feeling!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
One of my favorite examples of accelerated karma

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There is an Esoteric Agenda behind every facet of life that was once believed to be disconnected. There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations. This film uses the hard work and research of professionals in every field helping to expose this agenda put the future of this planet back into the hands of the people.

Source: www.youtube.com...

The DVD is available on his website at talismanicidols.org... or esotericagenda.net...

This is arguably one of the most inspiring videos you'll ever see!

For more on spirituality, metaphysics and 2012, please visit www.maya12-21-2012.com... and www.in5d.com...

I found this video very interesting. A true conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This is a wonderful thread IMO.
I hope more come here and share, so many encouraging and thought-provoking sharings here.
I get a little sad personally, thinking about the polarization, and those who choose compassion. I think there are less of us, and that is challenging.
I can't explain to angry and desperate people that compassion will create a flow that will wash away the anger and feelings of loss, and bring more life energy and reward.
They have to be placed in a position to learn about the flow.
Well, there certainly will be work to be done ! Much love.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mahasvin

Reading your post reminded me of a movie called, "The Happening". Very good movie.

edit on 15-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: embedded trailer

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Soon it will be two years since this Thread began (I know I tend to push time along faster than it should). I wonder how everyone is feeling these days? This is the kind of thread that would have prompted me to become a member had I found it back then, I cannot remember seeing this one at all. It is nice to see it come back to the surface as I am not usually digging through past threads.

I do wish there were such a thing for those that hurt others, an Accelerated Kharma, I know of several who seem to be able to hurt others but nothing ever brings them back to their heart. Perhaps I am witnessing the acceleration moving towards the worst end of the spectrum. As for myself, I have taken enough beatings and I have been attacked at every measure of my life that I find myself completely surrounded by barriers. Be it my physical barriers or my emotional ones. This does not mean I am not feeling the pain, I am just not allowing others the benefit of knowing it hurts so badly or that I am fearful. I could give countless examples over my life but the most recent ones are the people closest to me.

My dear sweet mom has rejected me once and for all now that I called her out on her behaviors. My landlady has threatened to evict me after nearly paying her 40k to live here over the years, a home that was once abandoned and the ceiling falling through. I did all the updating to make this place livable, and I built all the out-buildings, the fence, and planted a wide range of herbs, flowers, and fruits. My next door neighbor has attacked me recently, he threatened the Sheriff on me with lies of trespassing and is the reason my landlady went on the attack herself (he threatened her that he would force her to pay for a fence on his property if she did not prevent me from walking my dog near his house). Seems impossible but her farm actually encroaches on his and through the years he has always threatened to force her to move the concrete irrigation ditch that crosses the corner of his; he does have cause for action on that part.

It makes me wonder why the World had gone so mad instead of embracing the truth and embracing a more loving approach; instead they choose to cause fear and anger. My neighbor has no reason to go on such an attack, never gave any indication why other than he did catch me seeing him unload boxes from his Work truck into his garage (he works for FED-EX). I am guessing he realized I witness his theft and has gone on the attack to prevent me from nearing the rear of the property (my only neighbor). I realize now what I witnessed and I realize now he is a thief and a liar, I am guessing he has too!

I have realized over the past several years that I find it harder and harder to tell a lie. Often what comes into my brain comes right out of my mouth. At the grocery store if I ask a question and the person tells a fib as a means of getting rid of me I can tell right away they are lying. In public if I speak to people they jump, and if and when they speak back to me I can sense the truthfulness of their hearts. I had the opportunity to meet some new people whom I thought would be great friends, but suddenly I looked into their hearts, I had to walk away. I have had to tell other friends that I have associated with over the past decade to please let me go because I can see they are not changing, they are not connecting at all. I even started giving them back things that they once gave to me in hopes to bring closure to those friendships (mostly art pieces and such as I don't typically accept gifts unless they are handmade.)

I probably have been a bit too open in my judgments and I probably do have a ton of work on this part of myself if I am going to survive what is coming. I have barricaded the windows to my home, I have stocked up on provisions for myself and my animals, but it seems my internal work is just beginning. I spent my entire life to get to this moment and I worked so hard at keeping some semblance of innocence within me, but people make it harder and harder each day.

There are a few who have remained my friend, but many of them remain distant because I am not able to be anything but honest in public (they have spouses and partners who do not respond well to truthfulness). It is OK, I too have a partner that is at my side, one who may not make it to the other side of all of this; I cannot force anyone to begin to change and to begin to accept within what is needed.

Maybe I am fooling myself and I am the lost one, the one that has been fooled into believing in something that is not Reality-based. It sure seems like the World is full of those who see everything going back together eventually. I still see everyone going about as if nothing is happening around them, as if the "Status Quo" could possibly remain even though it is all crumbling around them.

Every day I say, "I am ready", but I know I am not. Every day I say, "Forgive me", and yet more and more things come to mind that require my own Forgiveness. Every day I see the most beautiful World of Nature and I Pray for one thing, "To live a blessed life" and to be granted a "safe passage" to the future. Sometimes I forget what day it is and sometimes I forget what the hour of the day is, I guess because it all seems so long to me in passing and so quiet in my garden that I have worked so hard at creating. Now I sit and I wait and the months seem like years, but yet like this very post I realize that time is slipping past us.

I stopped gardening. I stopped planting. I have been putting all of my seeds away and I seem to be abandoning even those things that bring me the greatest joy. I know that I am not a procrastinator. I know that I do not abandon responsibilities, something is going on that is outside of myself and I am just waiting. Maybe between my neighbor, my friends, my landlady, and the World, I finally have come to a moment when it all does not matter any more. I keep watering my trees and my flowers but I have never been one to let things just grow, even my weeds are growing and I am letting them. It is not that I don't care, I really do care, but I just cannot seem to want to continue with it this year, it is as if something is holding me from wasting my efforts when it will all disappear in the blink of an eye anyways. It is very pretty here for living in the Desert, but the Desert will reclaim this once I am gone, this has been my realization more and more each day. Even the house will crumble without me living in it, just as it was crumbling years ago.

A few pictures of my garden to enjoy, it is all so temporary now, all of it. Sad realization but a lonely one too. I look forward to the Future when I can begin again to turn dirt into something wonderful.

In this picture you can see my entire fence is a living fence, I like that! All of this was dirt 8 years ago.

Well, I just wanted to ramble a bit and express. I hope that everyone that was a part of this Thread comes back in from time to time to let everyone know how they are doing. As for me, well this is the only bunker I have, I know it will be soon when I will have to walk away from all of this. I am glad I took plenty of pictures, this was my sanctuary for so long now. Thanks for listening!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join