It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I did not notice any of the changes people have been talking about. You know the 11.11 you see on clocks etc. Also things seemed to be only going downhill.
Live got pretty #ty. (Excuse the language).

But then i stopped smoking mariuana (Its pretty much legal in The Netherlands), Holy cow!! what a diffreance i actually feel good, even if the world around me (arround us all i guess), seemes to be falling appart.

I,m not even sad about the woman who broke my heart years ago. (My! My!, time flies!). I actually feel good when i think about her. I keep seeing that clock thing when i think about her.

I think the clue of the matter is, just feel LOVE, everything will be allright!

Imagine how the world would look like if we all feel like that!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That's defintely a plausible idea.

I'll add to your theory two/three possible catalysts:

1.) People in general due to current job/economic situations have more time to not only research but also are spending more time with families and friends.( and less focus on the same job taks.)

2.) People in general are starting to question the morals and ethics of the people that control their government, money and lives basically. I think this alone can start to pop questions when they say enough is enough, and look for more meaning.

3.) Doomsday talk and 2012 etc.. makes people explore because they scared or worried etc..

I'm sure there's many more, but I'm just attempting to strengthen your outlooks.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

Good ideas. Would you say that this one:

2.) People in general are starting to question the morals and ethics of the people that control their government, money and lives basically. I think this alone can start to pop questions when they say enough is enough, and look for more meaning.

could actually be a result of a mass awakening?As people become more enlightened they are inclined to question more.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Yes it can defintely be used as a catalyst for that type of behaivor so to speak.
I'm also thinking that some people's beliefs (both religious and in other people) have been shattered due to the hardships also inclining them to question more.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have been accutely, lucidly, and unnavoidably aware of an increasing divide between good and evil. I keep coming across, without seeking such out, stories and videos of horrific unfathomable treatment of innocent little animals and fowl, by (sic) 'humans'. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, CANNOT RELATE TO, DO NOT GET, AND NEVER WANT TO, those without a conscious. Humanoids without empathy versus humans with empathy, seems to me anyway----much more dramatic and severe than ever. Do you all notice this more recently than before, as well? I mean, there were always those Charlie Manson type-minded Ones, but lately, I feel like I share this planet with a race of soulless gouls who look similar to me per sae, on the outside, but are quite extremely 'alien' if-u-will, from me, and others with compassion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

That's Love ! Love and fear are the two basic emotions this game is all about ! Love will be our way out, We just have to genuinely start loving eachother ! Me you and you me!! Let's love of all us!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

"I shall be as much forthcoming as I should be..." Agent Smith.

No one can grow spiritually, unless he is born spiritually. If you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Mass awakening is not more than mass hallucination, mate. The only exception are crops duly fertilised and moisturised in time. Or you indeed speaking about some kind of crops? You forgot to mention the harvester than.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by postbezorger

Like what? Like being abandoned by a loving woman may years ago? I share the fresher experience. She abandoned me just half a year ago. And I do not smoke, believe it or not.

What makes me feel better is growing self-confidence.

"You're in love. Take beer." Agent Hellboy

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by postbezorger

Like what? Like being abandoned by a loving woman may years ago? I share the fresher experience. She abandoned me just half a year ago. And I do not smoke, believe it or not.

What makes me feel better is growing self-confidence.

"You're in love. Take beer." Agent Hellboy

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by mahasvin

Mass awakening is not more than mass hallucination, mate.

It is interesting you feel the awakening is not more than a hallucination. As I stated at the end of my post... I am unsure, I cannot make up my mind.

The only exception are crops duly fertilised and moisturised in time. Or you indeed speaking about some kind of crops? You forgot to mention the harvester than.

Erm, you've lost me here I'm afraid.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know I'm not really adding anything, since I agree with everything that's already been said...but I just wanted to say for the record that this thread is awesome.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thankyou LoneGunMan for posting this.

I trully believe the missing link to changing conciousness is getting back to nature and only eating from nature.

I do not get angry anymore when i eat the raw food diet. I only get angry if i eat bad foods again such as junk or takeout. They are trying to supress this from being known. Here are some posts about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I know I'm not really adding anything, since I agree with everything that's already been said...but I just wanted to say for the record that this thread is awesome.

That is profound in itself. You contributed good energy thank you.

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
Thankyou LoneGunMan for posting this.

I trully believe the missing link to changing conciousness is getting back to nature and only eating from nature.

I do not get angry anymore when i eat the raw food diet. I only get angry if i eat bad foods again such as junk or takeout. They are trying to supress this from being known. Here are some posts about it.

You are welcome. I believe you are right about he raw fruit and veggies all the chemicals in our mass produced food is not helping matters.

Heck most of the fruit and vegetables are not even ripe when harvested. You cannot produce the proper nutrients in the back of a truck.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just wanted to be a irrational little optimist here and say, we are going to 'win' this one, let's have a party afterwards
. Reason i'm saying this is because how can we lose when we are to open/stubborn to admit defeat? Think about it, it is in our genes to do the thing that feels right no matter which position we are thrown in. It's going to be alright. .

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thankyou i love it when i come to threads about awakening we are all on the same level of understanding and its awesome.

Its amazing some people have opened up their minds and advanced to the next level whilst others do not want to know the truth. When i think back that person used to be me.

In order to understand other people we need to experience it ourselves. This is why i feel i have gone through so much negative. In order to understand it, better from it and help others in the same predicament. I find it easier to do this after what i experience on the raw food lifestyle. A new world opened up to me, a new positive challenge and one that can help me break away from my negative cycles.

I see the wisdom behind everthing positive and negative and i can never explain it into words and i cant talk to people about ti because its not sometthing they will understand.

So how do i put my mind into gear to bring this awakening to other people. The awakening i have been receiving these past few years is so profound i never thought it possible i would change like this. But it does not happen over night. You need to be aware your mind, body and spirit is going through changes in order to make it work. If you experience the negative along the way i take that as a lesson to learn why i had to go through it, how to change or cure it in order to be better, in order to understand others and help them or acknowledge them.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So how do i put my mind into gear to bring this awakening to other people. The awakening i have been receiving these past few years is so profound i never thought it possible i would change like this. But it does not happen over night. You need to be aware your mind, body and spirit is going through changes in order to make it work. If you experience the negative along the way i take that as a lesson to learn why i had to go through it in order to understand others.

You have already started. You woke up the person in the mirror more will follow. Remember when the student is ready the teacher will arrive. Of course you already know this, you said it in not so many words.

When enough people awaken it will spread through the collective conscience. Look up the 100th monkey theory on Google its quite fascinating.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

So how do i put my mind into gear to bring this awakening to other people. The awakening i have been receiving these past few years is so profound i never thought it possible i would change like this. But it does not happen over night. You need to be aware your mind, body and spirit is going through changes in order to make it work. If you experience the negative along the way i take that as a lesson to learn why i had to go through it in order to understand others.

You have already started. You woke up the person in the mirror more will follow. Remember when the student is ready the teacher will arrive. Of course you already know this, you said it in not so many words.

When enough people awaken it will spread through the collective conscience. Look up the 100th monkey theory on Google its quite fascinating.

Namaste

LOL funny you mentioned 100 monkeys because i just mentioned it in another thread. I found out about 100 monkeys on the raw food forums so we are pretty much wrapped in all this conciousness stuff. Thanks for the advice. I really am praying that people wakle up and question even those institutions they trust in is not really always there to help the people.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

That was inspired my friend.

How could we not? Look at my avatar "I'm Batman"!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join