It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I couldnt disagree more. hate and never a good emotion as everytime you feel that no matter whether the feeling has good or bad intentions, negative thoughts/feelings only contribute to the overall nagativity

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Take some time to read the thread called Window of Opportunity.

Original ATS thread

More readable version here

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
this is all great stuff. talk a about a positively charged thread i hope this carries on like this. people adding to the positive field only seems to strengthen and make it grow. i heard there planning on holding mass global meditation at allocated times to try to balance out all the negative emotions clouding the planet. imagine if the whole world united in one massive meditation. what would be the implications of that? what kind of force would that unleash?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Greetings friends =) Im slowly migrating from GLP to here as it sure seems frequented by people i resonate with far more, i.e., less sheepleish, with all due respect to everyone.

This thread is beautiful, both for its content and furthermore for the truth i see in it and all of us. I too feel as though my rate of 'evolution' is on overdrive... it could be because of all the reading and greater understanding im achieving, but whatever the reason is, we all here seem to agree we are approaching something beautiful, time is speeding up, our spiritual growth is speeding up... its all coming together.

I wish you all love, happiness and plenty of smiles. times ahead might get rough, but thats not a problem for us =) on the contrary, bring it on

keep smiling all.

aLaN - Malta

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am enjoying this thread too although haven't reached the end yet. I hope it continues.

A few days ago I went to the supermarket and something made me buy flour even though I haven't baked in years. The following morning, my neighbour came over and asked if she could borrow a cup of flour as she was baking for a sick friend she was about to visit. I gave her the new packet of flour I bought and realised that it hadn't been in the house for 24 hours so it must have been for her. Funny how spirit works.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Nice topic, positive indeed in the main lines, full of personal understanding, something that lacks in people sometimes.

I'm pretty quiet on the action > reaction front, keeping out of the storm so to speak (wich may be a storm in itself though, on another level.) but i do see what people talk about happening to friends. Positive and negative. I have a friend that always whines about her job being crap and no matter where she goes for another job, it's even crappier than the last one. But yeah, how to explain it to her, dunno where to start, she tries to be positive and i think she knows what the problem is but she has to fix it.

That is just one of those things karma/loa V2.0 is functioning. Not sure about the karmic retribution though, just because not everything being percieved as evil to us is evil in the grand sceme of things.

I had a dream a few nights ago and i did some bad stuff in there, just being a total bastard and somewhere in the dream i asked someone if karma counts in dreams too, it said that karma doesn't come into action if you feel bad about something. Maybe feel regret for the action taken and not doing that again in response to it, so learning the lesson by being empathic afterwards. Karma is just a function to feel the other side of the action taken by you in a earlier time, it's not punishment/justice, just a lesson.

At least that is what i get out of it. Could be total hogwash for all i know but i like profound sayings in dreams, to bad i keep forgetting them.

But time going faster and stuff being compacted in less and less time/space is a given for me. Interesting times and hope to see the other end of it

Originally posted by Wehali
In 2012, we will reach the fifth dimension.. and where as the fourth
dimension was nothing more than a transitional stage, in the fifth dimension
karma will accelerate at an alarming rate. If you punch someone in the
face then, you might be run over by a truck two hours later. Love and
compassion will be the only way to survive, because negativity will attract
freak accidents and lethal illnesses.

This acceleration will continue, until the whole planet is cleansed of all
negativity, and inevitably the world will become a paradise. As only those
with love in their hearts, can survive and become successful. Instead of
survival of the strongest, we'll have survival of the kindest.

Not agreeing with this post by the way, it just radiates with anger and begrudgement. Love one another or be slain. What? Be slain out of love? Fighting for Peace? wut? The intention is all that counts, the reaction afterwards, the lesson learned is all important. You hit someone in the face with a skewed perspective you will learn the lesson you need to not punch that guy in the face next time, knowing his perspective. For example.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TigerLilly

I see this is your first post.

Welcome to the great ATS! That was a really good post by the way, everyone is sharing such good positive feelings even when talking about the bad times.

I love what everyone has turned this thread into, good vibrations.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

I had a dream a few nights ago and i did some bad stuff in there, just being a total bastard and somewhere in the dream i asked someone if karma counts in dreams too, it said that karma doesn't come into action if you feel bad about something. Maybe feel regret for the action taken and not doing that again in response to it, so learning the lesson by being empathic afterwards. Karma is just a function to feel the other side of the action taken by you in a earlier time, it's not punishment/justice, just a lesson.

This is how I feel about Karma too. You articulated my thoughts about it perfectly. You don't always know why certain things happen while they are in play, every negative and positive is a lesson for the self or others.

My step-son who has been such a joy in my life started dating girls at a young age. At the time my male ego kicked in and I thought look at that the boy is taking after the old man. Thre poor kid fell for three mental case girls in a row. The last one got him onto heroine.

My beautiful boy hooked on heroine. I spent a month not sleeping trying to figure out how to get him off it. Knowing not many escape this insidious drug I was really losing it my thoughts constantly trying to figure a way out for him.

Then one night I had this dream. I was on the astral plain and everything was pure white, no ground background or sky, just white. I heard the thunder of hundreds of horsemen coming my way and these Mongolian warriors came riding up in full battle dress and stopped in front of me.

The leader leans toward me and says:

"Tyler will not listen to you, he thinks your old. Tyler is my best warrior."

I woke up finally with some peace of mind and knew inside my boy had to play this hand. It was his cards he drew and was meant to play them.

I then let go of his addiction. So did he.

Now he is back to his old Tyler, the funny kid full of art and life and strength and goodness. A fine young man he has become. We both learned a lot from his "warrior path". I told him while he was recovering and healing about the dream and he said "that's funny I always thought of myself as an Asian warrior.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TigerLilly
Yeah, I totally understand this rapid polarization thought. In my last three years it seams like my whole.... everyday life has been threaded by a steady negative. I was feeling like the only thing I could do was either, curl up in the fetal position, or just lay down and die. When I think back now though, I can see the instances where I created that genitive, and where it quite literally is a ripple effect drawn in from the universe. It was as recently as November that I noticed things have started turning around for me. I feel like I can do more now, I feel connected to myself more (I can even feel/sense my third eye more these says), and I feel like the sun is just slipping over the mountains.

I too felt a big change happen in November, if you know me I am deeply in love with Astrology, and Uranus finally turned "Direct" (or positive) on the 27th. That day was a special day for me and life is different now because of it. Not because of Uranus, but because of the precious soul I met that day. The planets may have allowed it, pushed it, orchestrated the potential or whatever, but I took the opportunity and am grateful and proud of myself for opening up to another human being, and learning much about myself and my capacities to go from negative to hopeful again.
We are resilient, us humans.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Nicely said and so true. What you resist keeps on coming untill it kills you or you learn from it. Call it Karma or Law of attraction or whatever you want. It's there, it's getting faster and we have to cope with it or go crazy. And crazy could be fun but only the benevolent kind of course.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I find it helpful to look at past mistakes, past wrongs, and karmic experiences with detachment. If you can look at the "film" of your life this way, and not as "poor me, look what happened", that you can see it as if you are watching a movie of someone else's life. It is far easier to see the problems and solutions for others than it is for ourselves.

This detachment also includes forgiveness, and acceptance that it had to be that way in order for the next situation to evolve. In some way, if you look at your life as a movie script, you can see that it has a definite story to tell, that it has themes, that it has archetypes, and that it is a wealth of knowledge to draw from should you look at it closely.

And then you have to let it go, and return to the now. Live now and try some more. Hopefully enjoying what you have learned and what you have experienced in a new way for a new future.

All this can't be done alone either, it is very helpful to talk to others who you feel safe with. I have been doing this, and it is incredibly healing. Honesty is addictive, and feels like a drug once you begin using it.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am so glad that this thread was started. I have read through and I feel like I am finally in like company.
My journey began about 2 yrs ago after a harrowing experience. I was already on a quest for truth but that incident propelled me forward with lightening speed. It's been a long road and I constantly felt myself reverting back to my old ways and the more I tried to keep up with postive energy and thought process I felt pulled down again.

That was until I would say around last Oct or so. Suddenly I felt new, like I had shed my skin. I felt lighter and it felt seemingly effortless to now stay in the positive light. My husband even commented that I was much more friendly and less combative. Not that I was a beast type before but you know moods, the day, sometimes everything seeming like an effort and you take it out on the people close...now it just doens't bother me and I feel lighter, I feel more tuned in to people and am very conscience on I am treating them and I am worried about their well being.

I guess like another poster I am less about putting this into words because what I am feeling and trying to describe just isn't translating well, but I know it in my heart that I have undergone a change.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass

All this can't be done alone either, it is very helpful to talk to others who you feel safe with. I have been doing this, and it is incredibly healing. Honesty is addictive, and feels like a drug once you begin using it.

Honesty is addictive. I have a friend here on ATS that one day I contacted because I wanted a confirmation about what someone had said about this wonderful person. I did not know him/her at the time and had no idea what a joy this person was. It hasn't even been a month yet that I made first contact.

After who knows how many thoughts and feelings we shared this person by accident held up a mirror and said look Brian take a deep look at who you are.

I have never been able to share more of myself with anyone before I had met this miraculous being. Talking to him/her has been like a drug for me and addiction that I hope to never get over. If I go more than a day without hearing from em I miss it em and cant get em out of my head. I sure hope you are not just a lesson in life my friend because I am hooked on you to the gills.

I wish this wonderful person would get online again soon and participate in this thread!
Much love to you my little big friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ATS..., I don't care what anyone says about it, it is an important place for people of like minds to meet. In some ways the "enlightenment", the knowledge, the way of asking questions and commenting and brainstorming about "known" subjects is creating a vehicle for change.
I have found so many people here who "think like me", and that has been extremely healing for me all by itself. I was looking for you people all my life.

Some are astoundingly brilliant, some are quietly beautiful of heart.
I have been shocked by the level of openness and willingness to express alternative ways of thinking. And there are those who resist change, trollishly. Which just helps justify my search for it.
I have a protective love of ATS, and it will always have a special place in my heart.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You are quite correct. By grace, all are being pushed through their karma at a somewhat accelerated pace. The process of evacuating spirits from the material regions is underway. It will continue, unabated until all spirits have exhausted their primal karma and paid their debts to the devil who rules here. A bit over a quarter of a million years remains. The most intense karmic exhaustion will begin for the individual when they have taken up the true path that will lead them home. Most of the people, fooled by the fake social religions and dead spiritual paths will find that what they seek does exist. The all merciful lord is individually prepared each of us for that merciful day.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There's a few posts earlier I'd like to touch on.

One involved 'begging for bread' and the other 'science behind 2012'.
I'm going to walk the other side of the line here for a second and offer up some questions/observations. I might jump around a bit but try to to focus on the general point I'm about to make please.

What if everything we do or say (karma, religion, God, fate, luck whatever you want to call it) is really just self projection?

I did a ton of studying.. and this is where I will definitely back science a bit. Science isn't proving spirituality is a bunch is BS. Science is proving that it is REAL. While most skeptics attempt to disprove this much debated idea.. the results are actually proving what some of us feel/believe or have felt all along. Prayer, meditation.. even down to the basic Christain teaching "God helps those who helps themselves". Did it ever occur to anyone else that the few things listed above are outlets that humans utilize to self project the reality they want onto our dimension?

To even go a step further on the above I'm going to address the 'begging or bread' reply topic earlier in this thread. First I will tell you there will be religious people that will pray and hope for God to help them and provide for them. I could be wrong and they might be provided for. I do feel that many will perish without utilizing self-preservation and doing what they have to (short of violence or deception) to survive. For those that pray and pray is that self projection or Divine Intervention if they receive their prayers? Or is it one the same.. dipping into the basic fundamental teachings that have a TON of spiritual meaning to us that we don't realize?

Sciene in the realm of para/psy has proven for a fact that humans can alter their evironment just with thought process. Some can make more dramatic alterations than others. But it IS there and can be proven in a labratory. Next, whether is this is attributed to quantum physics or not is irrelevant. It's yet again proven that certain quantums/quarks (whatever those little guys are called) react different when we as human observe them. To me that seals the deal in every aspect. It proves our divinity and our uniqueness amongst the wonderful creations we were bestowed to live upon. If the basic elements of our world act different FOR us.. I don't even think I need to say much more.

Maybe my beliefs are way off. Matter of fact, I bet they are off by a mile. I just hope that the fact that I research and truely desire wisdom, love and goodness in my life will allow me to understand myself enough to give what I need to others around me to make a positive impact on the world. The above doesn't express my believe structure but just interesting theorum I'd like to touch on, and once again thank you for allowing me to be a part of a very intersting discussion.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mynaeris

I agree with you about "service to self " and "service to others". I believe that the more we are of service to others that we get out of ego. That does't mean that we don't take care of ourselves and sacrifice ourselves completely. We have to take care of ourselves to be able to take care of others.

Imagine how beautiful our world would be if we were of service to others more and service to self less. There would be no NWO.

I don't know if anyone read the "Window of Opportunity" thread by Hidden Hand. It was awesome. It describes being 51% and above positive to move to the next dimension or 95% and above negative to move to the next dimension. I don't remember exactly. I will have to reread it. Recommended reading though.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hmmm. I believe the goal is a balance of service. I mean literally. Service to self and others in equal measure. That serving the self is a service to others. Selfishness is quite different and shouldn't be confused with service of and to the self.

The serving of the ego is a service to The Creator, in my opinion, and we need to accept that. One day, I believe we hope to be so good at it, that we can be individuals AND connected to the ONE, the SOURCE, the CREATOR and it's CREATION.

edited to add, that yes, I have read the RA Material, which is where the Percentage Theory on Service to Self vs. Service to Others originated. Also had much to contribute to the push for 2012 interpretations of "Harvesting" souls.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by seagrass]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The service to self/service to others concept is tricky. Service to others can very easily be a way to control others as well as deny self's own issues. I have come to understand that each soul is born into a body with a specific set of lessons to work on. They are never easy lessons. Someones I can see them easily in other people: those patterns that keep repeating. In my own life it is tougher to recognize what it is that's being repeated over and over until I resolve it, and then there's something else that's not obvious.

Certainly it is important to be kind to others, love others, appreciate others, but I don't think we can resolve their issues for them. My primary responsibility in this lifetime is to work through my own issues. That will do everybody more good than anything I can do "for" them. Particularly if life as we experience it is a game or dance or holographic projection, then to get more involved in another's game is to miss a huge opportunity for one's own soul experience.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great thread. I wholeheartedly support your views on behaviour and spirituality, we need more like you around here.
I don't want to bring in too much negativity but....
I am wondering whether there really is a major shift in consciousness (some sort of awakening to a more enlightened state) and if so is it really due to what people here are suggesting?

In the first case, there not being a shift, One could suggest that as you become more enlightened yourself you tend to surround yourself with more like minded people. Not only that, you begin to see more qualities of 'enlightenment' in people when you are becoming more enlightened. You notice what you have learned in others, things you did not see before. You notice people's enlightened/better side because you want to love and be loved.Giving the illusion of a shift.

Second case. If a shift to the positive side is happening one could argue that a fair weight of this is coming from education. More and more people are learning about spirituality due the the amount of information on the net and the amount of people who have the net. As the internet usage/traffic rises so does knowledge, leading to more knowledgable and enlightened people.
Again giving the illusion of a shift.

Personally I have no idea if people are becoming more aware because I am only in my mid twenties and have no knowledge of how enlightened people were more than a decade or so ago.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by and14263]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join