It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quickening: accelerated Karma to 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to LoneGunMan:

Have you researched timewave zero? What a trip that is!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
.... so if we entered the 4th dimension in 1985 and will enter 5th in 2012 does that mean we spend 27 years in each? if so, what dimension were we in before 1877?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The basic reasoning that various sources are giving for this rapid polarization is that we are preparing for "the Harvest". It sounds a bit like a Stephen King novel, but it pretty much just means that the "Service to self" and "The service to others" groups are seperated and will continue their spiritual evolution seperately.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not one to jump to conclusions but I have to give your thoughts on this subject some merit worth researching myself.

My mother had a talk with me saying she thought time was speeding up a few months ago and so did a friend of her. I take what my mother says pretty serious because she has always been very grounded. I didn't agree with her but I never put more thought into it.

The biggest reason I give you merit on this theorum of discussion is due to a personal event that happened a few months back as well that I will share in a shorthand version.

Basically, I cracked. I spent a lot of time in my life focusing on what I could control in my life. I started having a lot of problems with my living situation, lost a job (laid off), ran into severe money problems as well as vehicle problems all in a short amount of time. My thoughts and emotions manifested into anxiety attacks, fear, depression some days etc.. Apparently I was becoming different to everyone and I didn't realize it. I did wake up one morning (and this is quite ironic) and looked at myself in the mirror and I really truley had a different perception of myself but when on with my life. Several days later my mother called me crying, telling me she didn't recognize me anymore, that I was just completely different in many aspects and that I was being someone I wasn't.

The biggest thing is she was right. And the reason I'm writing about this is i know I'm not the only one that's being greatly affected by the situation of the world. It never looks that bad until it creeps in and manifests slowly and changes who you are and how you preceive things. Sometimes I guess it just takes an outsider to point it out (such as my case). I believe this event and the subsequent steps I've taken have opened up a new world to me. I started a journey of not only self love and acceptance (I guess you can't love someone else until you love yourself) but I've been on a massive information search to understand my life and purpose as well as better myself on every level. I have the desire to learn that I can only equate to first asking "why is the sky blue?". I desire wisdom. I search for it. I ask for guidance and wisdom from what I call God. I hope the true desire to learn and better myself spiritually (or change energy levels, whatever your take on it is) eventually will lead me in the correct path.

I love the idea of this thread and I hope I can partake more upon this subject with all those who have posted!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sometimes I find Karma hard to accept because really we do not have free choice because what we do ends up biting us back and every choice good or bad means its weighed out somewhere else by some one esle in another paraelle.

I know the Bible talks about The One in Christ where we will be as one in spirit and it says God is of many parts but we are one but in the flesh as man individually is only on one path. So what people could be feeling is the spirit of God going through us and we feel other people's experiences from the One as the world goes through these changes. Maybe certain people have the genes for the 144,000 which keep crossing historical paths and enegies till the system sorts its self out while in the mean time people will feel in their minds and bodies different lifetimes or situations as they defragment like a computer of misplaced information into one steady block of information. Although mutitudes will be saved not just 144,000 the 144,000 may have priority as actually being the one and having control over it, that is why they are ruled out as special and Christ like in persons.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting discussion. I was just recently trying to explain to my gf how everything has been speeding up and all our karma is catching up to us at an increasing pace. Over the past few weeks ive noticed that so much has happened to me and family and everyone i know and hear about through others, thats its almost a dream. My initial response to all of this was extreme frustration and anger, until i noticed everything dramatically getting worse. After about a week of the madness and escalating increase in 'bad things', i started to cool off and laugh about it all. I told myself just that- that its all an illusion really, and the point of it is not to anger me, but to enlighten me, this is all an opportunity i should grow with, not lose my mind over.
Heres a shortened list of some events that have taken place.
My family just moved, 4 day hectic move from hell...
During the move, my gf and I had our worst fight and almost split...
My car died and requires a lot of money to fix...
My gfs friend from work, her husband is having his leg amputated...
I quit my job... (but of course i need money to fix my car)
The last house we were in we rented, and the homeowner is going after us for over 3 grand because of damage to the carpet from the pets... he won
I have quite the green thumb, and while i was transfering my herbs and rare plants from one house to the other, is when my car died-all my plants froze to death as a result.
Everyday it was seeming that nothing more could go wrong, until i was proven wrong over and over again...
UNTIL---- i simply changed my perspective on all of this, now everythings getting back together again, but better as i have a more humble attitude.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is a very well presented video recently posted on ATS relating to 2012 -

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Great post OP, and Namaste to you!

I feel the same way about karma, and I feel that for quite a few years I have gone through some very powerful karmic cycles. It has not been up until this point, when I have had the blessing of being able to reflect upon the past with my development of higher awareness that my life truly started to make sense to me.

And I am determined to generate as much positivity about mankind's awakening as possible. Because I have an idea about 2012, and I believe that the MSM is going to be pushing as much fear about the subject of the "end of the world" as possible. I love your post, because it shows me that there are like-minded people out there. Which is something that I have felt desperate for, for quite some time now. The whole idea of many humans working together on a level of consciousness that many do not know right now is one that resonates with me deeply.

I am very pleased the more I see posts like this on ATS because it truly shows that there are many willing to work together for the benefit of all.

I truly have no worries about the future

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
The basic reasoning that various sources are giving for this rapid polarization is that we are preparing for "the Harvest". It sounds a bit like a Stephen King novel, but it pretty much just means that the "Service to self" and "The service to others" groups are seperated and will continue their spiritual evolution seperately.

No, "the harvest" means that the master sends out one of his diciples as proxy to a club to eat all the kids, and gain enough power to escape his prison, but its really not that much of a problem if you are outside of sunnydale....

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
I've left my body through controlled Astral Projection more than a hundred
times now, in less than a year. They are truly mind expanding experiences,
and apparently for many people it is becoming easier to pursuit this ability.

I can certainly recommend it, it takes away all fear of death, and opens
your mind to a whole new world, it can also help you view physical life from
an entirely different perspective, helping you to understand it far better and
often making your life much easier to bear, more fun to experience.

Right now, almost all people have the potential to learn Astral Projection,
all you have to do is educate yourself on it, and practice. Some people have
success at their first try, soaring through their house as a spirit, others need
a while longer, but almost everyone can achieve success sooner or later.

Especially when I visit the place you go to when you die, any anxiety I might
feel about dying, completely vanishes in a haze of love, bliss and hope. I
really recommend visiting that place, it is truly worth it.. you just never want
to leave there again.

I guess you can call it Heaven, but it's far better than anything any religion
promises, and most importantly: whatever you have done in life, you are
always welcome there.

Good luck!

[edit on (15/2/09) by Wehali]

That is great to hear, it gives me hope, I have longed to have this skill for years and usually get a jolt of fear right at the moment something is about to happen. Recently ordered some hemi-sync discs from Monroe Institute to help the relaxation process.

I was re-inspired because I heard William Buhlman on coast 2 coast recently and he was so enthusiastic and encouraging, we can all do this, if we give it a sincere try.

Thanks for posting, I am encouraged even more.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This thread has been the first in my 2 years of reading the site to make me want to register and post my feelings.

The past couple of years have drastically changed my life. Throughout this time I have been driven by some force; some feeling. This force has taken many shapes, forms, and ideas. It stimulated me to evolve from watching the news and playing video games all day long to filling my days with talking, questioning, and meditating. It also stoked an intellectual thirst that seemed unquenchable. My attempts to quench this lead me from Karl Marx to Terrance McKenna and all the Alex Jones and Robert Frosts in between.
What I received from my inquiries is that life is to be lived not questioned. I began to commit myself to living for the moment and taking whatever comes in stride; life is perfect, there is nothing to change. The more in the moment I lived the more frequently synchronistic things have occurred to validate my faith.
I am now at a point of total happiness and contentment coupled with a yearning to wander. These feelings are ones that I have read about but I did little or nothing "earn" them. I feel something is in control and pulling me and I can not describe it and I have given up pretending that I am able to understand it. I am now just a week away from giving in totally. I have given away everything I own but what I need to survive. I am taking that in a backpack and submitting into the moment. I feel in my soul that this and what everyone else is feeling is closely related and it is becoming more powerful everyday.

Sorry for the long post I felt this thread and those of you posting on it are speaking to me and I was beckoned to share. Namaste

[edit on 16-2-2009 by peregrine13]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by n1zzzn

I love the idea of this thread and I hope I can partake more upon this subject with all those who have posted!

You have brought much to the table already. Please partake in it all.

I have been at the bottom so many times and will get there again I'm sure.

I have been taken down every highway and thought I could not be taken further to my core in this lifetime. I will not make that mistake again. I believe someone/something heard this thought and put a mirror in front of me and said look. I pulled away but then I had to look at it. I really looked like I never have before. I looked and learned much.

I found some earth shattering things about myself.

As a human being we all have a price. I don't care who you are and how far down your path of enlightenment if you are still in your meatsuit you have a price.

Gender means nothing when it comes to love. I define myself as heterosexual. Again the mirror, I stepped into this mirror and it nearly broke me. Now I am a different person again. Unconditional love is the key to loving the self.

Humility is the key to controlling your personal price. I need to be humble enough to control the desire I would give anything for. I am not so important to let my desire for someone go unbridled. "Yes Denu I am getting it under control" (that was for a special friend that has not posted here yet) a quote from a song you sent me

"I look inside my heart
I look inside my soul
I promise you
I will return"

I am not enlightened and never will be as long as I am in this dimensional space. I can be awake but then I have to ask is this a lucid dream?

A dream that leaves scars, but when this dream is over the scars disappear and you are left with wonderful experience that is priceless and I would not trade any of my pain. It is what makes me interesting and it is what makes me who I am.

Another quote from the same song as above. "if you believe in light it is because of purity, if you believe in Joy it is because of sadness and if you believe in God it is because of the devil...take me back to the rivers of belief"

This thread has brought so many pieces to the grand puzzle of life not because of my original post but because of us all.

Namaste to you all. I am humbled. Thank you.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by peregrine13

We are all talking to each other lately arent we?

Those like yourself that are in the flow we are all communing with something greater than just ourselves. You have to wonder where all this leads? I am not trying to inject any religious lean on this, it is more a feeling than a word.

Is the creator going to incarnate soon into another avatar a Messiah if you will? Are we all gathering and beginning to look for the ultimate sign that this avatar will arrive?

I am not trying to derail my own thread into a religious debate because I dont believe in religion this is about spirit and crosses and encompasses all faith. Just some random thoughts.

Something very big is happening to us all and we must ride the lightening.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm always baffled as to why ooga booga wins out over science? Oh I forgot FEAR!
Has anyone considered maybe the rapid advancement of science will lead to a better world after 2012? Or that 2012 is meaningless, except to those watching shadows on the cave walls. Maybe over all life as we know it is getting better. Lifespans are increasing, various deadly illnesses can be controlled and NOT kill you. Technology keeps us in touch and if we choose informed.
But darkness and fear sell.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I find it odd that people can speak of things like this as if they have the perspective to do so. As if the ups and downs of life have purpose beyond the choices made by people here.

Certain kinds of people are drawn to sites like this, myself included, so the idea that we all share in the experience of some awakening is not unfathomable. For me, taking the sums of our existence to mean something greater is unfounded. Just because we have tribulations, because we see things in others that most may not take the time to see, because we view life from this perspective... doesn't mean it has any application or basis in reality.

I know I may be in the minority here, especially in this thread, but I see a lot of coincidence. I see correlation. I see a group of people with similar thoughts who assume that these thoughts relate to the rest of the world. I see people assuming we're different or have some knowledge that the rest of the worlds wanderers are without. I see a need to feel special. I see a lack of perspective.

I assume this won't be received well, and I do not mean it as an attack. I know there's a lot out there that we don't know, but I think sometimes we take it too far. To speak as if you've lived for hundreds of years and somehow the last 10 or more are different. Do you not think age plays a part? The 'evolution' of ideas through this board or similar discussions? It's as if everyone blindly believes.

I keep writing as if to make some case or find words that express what I see, but I understand that it this comes down to a difference of opinion. I respect everyone elses, but just wondered how much of this they had taken into consideration. I wish you all well.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

You know your opinion is as valid as any of ours and I totally respect you for stating how you feel. Ocf course there is the presumption in your opinion that we some how haven't considered that this may just be coincidence and are looking for a higher purpose driving us towards a spiritual goal. I believe totally in eliminating rival hypotheses before coming to any fixed conclusions about anything.

From my personal experience though my life has changed radically from the moment I had my true awakening , which was about 7 years ago and was brought about during a paranormal experience. One I don't want to befuddle this thread with, but once I came to understand that I was walking a particular road, I also realized that every choice and decision I made either sidetracked me or kept me forward. I could try and explain it to you for hours but in the end you can only go through the door when it is open.

[edit on 16-2-2009 by Mynaeris]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
reply to post by Parabol

From my personal experience though my life has changed radically from the moment I had my true awakening , which was about 7 years ago and was brought about during a paranormal experience. One I don't want to befuddle this thread with, but once I came to understand that I was walking a particular road, I also realized that every choice and decision I made either sidetracked me or kept me forward. I could try and explain it to you for hours but in the end you can only go through the door when it is open.

I cannot imagine you befuddling anything. You keep surprising me.

The door really does have to be open from within before you can see the outside eh friend? Please share more.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I’ll tell you a certain truth, which, I doubt many will even listen to, but in the not too distant future, all these wonderful theories and personal opinions, as well as spiritual ideals, are going to be put to the test, and it will be during that time, when everyone’s ideals, whether spiritual or secular, will be tested greatly, and as a result of such, one of two things will occur, either you will find yourself holding and empty meaningless theory, in the midst of despair, or you will find yourself sustained and carried through the difficulty.

The key in all of this will be faith . The test of that faith and how one weathers the situation, will be determined as to where that faith rests.

All I know and have known for thirty years, during the good and during the bad is one scriptural truth:

I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his seed begging for bread . Psalms 37:25

How many will reach the point of begging for bread?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kache
Aren't u a little bit too optimistic?

No, it's planetary ascension, and it happens to every inhabited planet
sooner or later. The higher the frequency, the harder it is for negativity
to maintain itself, and when the frequency reaches a certain point, for
example some time after entering the fifth dimension, then negativity
draws so much bad luck onto itself, it can no longer survive. At this
point, only positive constructions, positive ideals, positive individuals,
can survive without imploding onto themselves, or attracting disease
and freak accidents.

In other words, karma accelerates so fast, it wipes all negativity from
the surface of the planet. Then begins the era of learning to manifest
life within love, compassion, harmony and justice. Life does not become
extremely easy all of a sudden, because now you have to go through
the process of rapid personal development, otherwise you cannot live
the life you want to live, learning this is why you have come into this
life in the first place.

[edit on (16/2/09) by Wehali]

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali

Originally posted by kache
Aren't u a little bit too optimistic?

No, it's planetary ascension, and it happens to every inhabited planet
sooner or later. The higher the frequency, the harder it is for negativity
to maintain itself, and when the frequency reaches a certain point, for
example some time after entering the fifth dimension, then negativity
draws so much bad luck onto itself, it can no longer survive. At this
point, only positive constructions, positive ideals, positive individuals,
can survive without imploding onto themselves, are attracting disease
or freak accidents.

In other words, karma accelerates so fast, it wipes all negativity from
the surface of the planet. Then begins the era of learning to manifest
life within love, compassion, harmony and justice. Life does not become
extremely easy all of a sudden, because now you have to go through
the process of rapid personal development, otherwise you cannot live
the life you want to live, learning this is why you have come into this
life in the first place.

Very well put.

I can verify that by adding that I have been keeping a journal since mid-January, and since that time I have come to so many observed conclusions about myself and others, that it could definitely be considered rapid development.

Its almost like going through a metamorphosis on a daily basis. For awhile you might feel like you are trapped in a cocoon, but a little insight into the self, and all of a sudden you feel free and rejuvenated.

[edit on 2/16/2009 by dalan.]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join